• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Who won the soccer game?

Justice won and everything right in the world prevailed. So happy for Drogba, he was my favorite footballer to watch
and cheese with in FIFA
growing up as a kid and still is to this day. If thats his last game for Chelsea then it was one hell of a way to go out. I hope it's not though because otherwise :(

Godslay

Banned
I was just browsing the gaming side and saw that news about the WiiU. It's going to have dual analog sticks on the controller! Nintendo has the next generation in the bag.

Looks like sliders? Would rather have the nunchuk style analogs. Why are the buttons below the analog as well? Doesn't make sense.

jakncoke

Banned
I was just browsing the gaming side and saw that news about the WiiU. It's going to have dual analog sticks on the controller! Nintendo has the next generation in the bag.

Maybe they can extend their streak of having a #1 console with the least amount of overall support. I'm glad I just got therefore tons of already released games to play. I was looking at gamestop for the rest of the year I counted just 15 games, mostly movie tie-in being released. For a #1 console that is hilariously pathetic. Also I need to stop buying games. I just blindly bought a game called Muramasa: The Demon Blade just because it was 10 bucks on amazon. I looked after i bought the game(lol) and it seems to have a good metacritic and seems fun.

Maybe they can extend their streak of having a #1 console with the least amount of overall support. I'm glad I just got therefore tons of already released games to play. I was looking at gamestop for the rest of the year I counted just 15 games, mostly movie tie-in being released. For a #1 console that is hilariously pathetic. Also I need to stop buying games. I just blindly bought a game called Muramasa: The Demon Blade just because it was 10 bucks on amazon. I looked after i bought the game(lol) and it seems to have a good metacritic and seems fun.

Muramasa was pretty fun

jakncoke

Banned
First round guard David DeCastro and second round left tackle Mike Adams will miss the workouts because their respective schools -- Stanford and Ohio State -- operate on the "quarters" system, preventing the players from participating in the workouts until final exams are completed in June.

stupid schools

MechDX

Banner in Texans weight room before OTA's start:

e61349a2a14011e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Im so freaking excited for the season to start! BULLSONPARADE!

arianPrime.jpg

Banner in Texans weight room before OTA's start:

img]http://distilleryimage0.instagram.com/e61349a2a14011e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg[/img]

Im so freaking excited for the season to start! BULLSONPARADE!

IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/arianPrime.jpg[/IMG]

Which world champions are they talking about?

Milchjon

Just spent half the day throwing the Football around in the park. Is there any rule of thumb or anything to make it easier to time your throws with the receiver?

Either way, there's few things that are as satisfying as catching a long pass in full stride with your fingertips.

I'm still a bit bummed that noone introduced me to football earlier in my life. Stupid soccer country...

Wrayfield

Is there any rule of thumb or anything to make it easier to time your throws with the receiver?

Yeah, just don't do it like Tebow. Anything else will come to you just like Euro-footie. Get a feel for it. It's just like a Steilpass, only it need to happen on every play, unless you a Jets QB.

I'm still a bit bummed that noone introduced me to football earlier in my life. Stupid soccer country...

Football is still, unfortunately, a niche sport around here. A big shame, if you ask me. I love it. shame you didn't grow up somewhere with some football root like Frankfurt or Berlin or Hamburg.

Milchjon

You can still join a football club no? It's no NFL, but it's fun.

I'm too much of a pussy, actually. I've had 2 concussions without football, no need to add more. I'd like to try flag football, though.

I also don't think there's a position I could play. I'm not that athletic, pretty scrawny, and most clubs around here are only really lacking linemen, especially on Offense. Maybe I'll apply for the waterboy position.

Damn! The IRC is booming! 15 people up in that thing.

I'm too much of a pussy, actually. I've had 2 concussions without football, no need to add more. I'd like to try flag football, though.

I also don't think there's a position I could play. I'm not that athletic, pretty scrawny, and most clubs around here are only really lacking linemen, especially on Offense. Maybe I'll apply for the waterboy position.

There is great pride in being a water boy, ask Adam Sandler.

Something something something Alex Smith is the best QB in the league.

Something something something Tom Brady is my hero.

Something something something Josh Freeman is fat.

Something something...............

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-miami-dolphins-0522-20120520,0,1157658.story

Miami Dolphins owner Steve Ross was so pleased with his team's offseason he joked that General Manager Jeff Ireland, whom a large segment of the team's fans wanted fired 90 days ago, got a favorable vote in a local newspaper's approval rating.

"That's a heck of a turnaround," Ross joked of a Palm Beach Post poll, which has less than 10 percent of 2,000 voters opting for the Ireland's "Pathetic and needs to go now" option of the four answers.

"It was all according to a plan we had, [one] Jeff put together with our coach," Ross said about the team's stance that Tannehill had more upside than quarterback Matt Flynn, who signed with Seattle instead of the Dolphins. "Everyone was looking at the runoffs."

Ross is referring to the premature assessment of the team's overhaul in March, when the Dolphins weren't active in free agency, which prompted a fan protest outside the team's Davie facility. Ross and Ireland insisted everyone needed to wait until after the draft to evaluate.

"You can see how things are starting to come around," Ross said. "I'm excited about it. The response from the fans has been excellent. We had a great draft and the team has a lot of good prospects."

This franchise.

Top Bottom