• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I'm watching CFL...Real football needs to start again.

Does size matter when it comes to the endzone?

Edit : The have orange flags and they call the false start penalty 'Procedure'.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm watching CFL...Real football needs to start again.

Does size matter when it comes to the endzone?

Edit : The have orange flags and they call the false start penalty 'Procedure'.

The CFL is...great.

help me! They will beat me if I say anything bad about the CFL!

The CFL is...great.

help me! They will beat me if I say anything bad about the CFL!

It's not that bad, I'm eating ice-cream in the middle of the day and watching CFL whilst a little hungover.

It took me 1 quarter to notice that they only have 3 downs.

Edit : You're from Toronto right ? THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TEAM IN CFL HISTORY!

I've just enacted a new punishment with my kids. It's called "No TV shows except sports". It's been great for me so far. No My Little Pony! We're watching the Tour de France now. Not a lot of sports on this early.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I wish Madden had a CFL rules mode built in.

CFL sucks but damn it is fun to watch and would be way more fun as a video game.

I've just enacted a new punishment with my kids. It's called "No TV shows except sports". It's been great for me so far. No My Little Pony! We're watching the Tour de France now. Not a lot of sports on this early.

Let your kids watch MLP if they want to watch it. Be a responsible parent!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's not that bad, I'm eating ice-cream in the middle of the day and watching CFL whilst a little hungover.

It took me 1 quarter to notice that they only have 3 downs.

Edit : You're from Toronto right ? THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TEAM IN CFL HISTORY!

Haven't made the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years. Which is pretty pathetic when the league is only 8 teams and only 2 don't make it.

This year the Grey Cup (our equivalent of the Super Bowl) is being played in Toronto. So they did everything possible to make this team competitive to try to make it to the finals.

Milchjon

Tour de France? Now that's just cruel. As someone who was forced by his brother to watch it when growing up, I'll tell you that it's very emotionally scarring. Don't do it! If I was your kid, I would never be able to forgive you.

Slo

So you're trying to get them to equate watching sports with punishment? You're building a future furry.

So you're trying to get them to equate watching sports with punishment? You're building a future furry.

I don't MAKE them watch sports. If they want to watch, they can watch sports or they can watch no tv until the punishment is up. I prefer if they watched none.

jakncoke

Banned

Your kids already love that pony shit and will hate sports, like Slo said. You're going to walk in on your kids fucking in tiger suits when they are older.

Slo

I don't MAKE them watch sports. If they want to watch, they can watch sports or they can watch no tv until the punishment is up. I prefer if they watched none.

Not buying it, but on the bright side, the less future Raven fans we have in our prison systems the better!

Greg

I'm waiting until Monday when tickets are only 5 bucks at the local theater

but I'll probably end up not going and wait for it to show up on demand in 6 months

Greg

we have one of those, but they only carry movies once they leave the main theater

it's 2 theaters owned by the same people about 1/2 mile from each other

Slo

:jnc

I love Gronk more everyday. He might as well see if he can get the SlimJim commercials to and totally MachoMan this shit out.

jakncoke

Banned
we have one of those, but they only carry movies once they leave the main theater

it's 2 theaters owned by the same people about 1/2 mile from each other

yeah there is one of those around here as well. this one carries 1 main movie a week. This week is TDKR, last week was Spidy

I'll go watch TDKR sometime next week either with my folks or with a couple of friends.

I'll probably watch it again at the school theater where they show movies for free (albeit four or five months after the original release).

Sokantish

Isn't there a Starcraft 2 demo?

I think there's like a free to play version...

Here we go.

"StarCraft II: Starter Edition allows anyone to play the following content for free (all you need is a Battle.net account and Internet connection):

The first four missions of the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty single-player campaign, including Mar Sara 1-3 and the choice to embark on Tychus’s first mission or Dr. Hansen’s first mission.
The first two Challenges: Tactical Command and Covert Ops.
Access to the terran race in Custom Games and Single-Player vs. AI.
Access to the following custom maps (map selection may rotate over time):

Xel’Naga Caverns
Shattered Temple
Discord IV
High Orbit"

Although using it to test a new PC is kind of pointless since it's minimum reqs are pretty low I think.

Why do the Pats end up with all the cool players? :(

Rams have some pretty cool people too. You got grampsford with his sweet ass tucked in shirts and belly button high pants, you've got jfish who earns referral money on the side from his financial advisor, you have drunk drivers and guys who have like 10 kids coming out of college! Go rams!

squicken

51nnf.jpg

lPSMP.jpg

6iyHO.jpg

DwoRa.jpg

I'll be going to Dark Knight in IMAX on Monday. At least if I get shot I'll be going out with a giant screen and a kickass sound system.

Not trying to belittle the actual loss of life.

Just found out Gil Santos was going to retire as Pats radio play-by-play after this season, after color analyst Gino Cappelletti announced this week hes retiring too. They're pretty much synonymous ith the Pats here; gonna be so weird listening to Pats games on the radio in a year.

jakncoke

Banned
lol stupid people, one the people in my brothers unit blew off his finger because he didnt move it out the way fast enough when they doing mortar training.

Top Bottom