• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

tdkr was pretty good indeed. i can't believe that bane actually turned out to be alfred when unmasked. they never explained that part but i trust nolan. hopefully the blu-ray has the extended cut and show how alfred managed to slip under batmans nose all that time

Saw TDKR tonight. Good flick. Will buy it on DVD.
HD or bust.
YYvCJ.gif

bionic77

tdkr was pretty good indeed. i can't believe that bane actually turned out to be alfred when unmasked. they never explained that part but i trust nolan. hopefully the blu-ray has the extended cut and show how alfred managed to slip under batmans nose all that time
I didn't see it yet but I thought that plot point was pretty obvious from the last 2 movies.

squicken

squicken

I've never been a comics person, and I think Spiderman 2 is a legitimately great movie with no qualifiers needed. But I've always liked the two big DC heroes over any of the Marvel ones. Marvel always has the whining and angsty types. Bats and Supes just get shit done

Which is why BB sucks. b/c Nolan made Wayne a whiny wiener boy

MechDX

I've never been a comics person, and I think Spiderman 2 is a legitimately great movie with no qualifiers needed. But I've always liked the two big DC heroes over any of the Marvel ones. Marvel always has the whining and angsty types. Bats and Supes just get shit done

Which is why BB sucks. b/c Nolan made Wayne a whiny wiener boy

PLEASE! Superman is a whiny pansyass. Marvel heros live in the real world and have the same problems as real people do.

Ænima

It's still tossed up between niners, ravens and bengals :(
Three horrible choices, but if I have to recommend one it would be the Ravens. Bengals and Niners had decent years last year but they are frauds. The Ravens have been consistently good for a while but the face of their franchise is a murderer. So really it just depends on your conscience.

G-Fex

Ænima;40128811 said:
Three horrible choices, but if I have to recommend one it would be the Ravens. Bengals and Niners had decent years last year but they are frauds. The Ravens have been consistently good for a while but the face of their franchise is a murderer. So really it just depends on your conscience.

Frauds?

Ah well I have been consistently using Baltimore in all the NFL videogames I've been playing. From Blitz on 64 to Madden 12

out of curiousity, what team would you recommend, outside my choices of course.

Frauds?

Ah well I have been consistently using Baltimore in all the NFL videogames I've been playing. From Blitz on 64 to Madden 12

Vikings!

They suck now but they are a historically good/successful franchise. They are however notorious chokers when it comes to big games.

26 playoff appearances in 51 years as a team with no championship to show for it!

Ænima

Frauds?

Frauds meaning they had one good year, but will revert back to their typical sucking ways this season.

In my totally unbiased opinion, you should select the Washington Redskins. Here is why.

1) Legendary 2x Superbowl winning head coach.
2) Young rookie future Hall-of-Famer quarterback
3) Smothering secondary filled with castoffs from other teams that are bound to have breakout years

sonicmj1

It's still tossed up between niners, ravens and bengals :(

The Bengals are a good franchise to follow if you're worried about seeming like a bandwagoner. They do alright most years, but they haven't ever been a serious contender. Their future could be bright, though.

Otherwise, the Ravens are a fine choice.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions CB Aaron Berry arrested AGAIN this offseason.

http://www.freep.com/article/201207...sted-again?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Cornerback Aaron Berry was arrested for the second time in a month early Saturday morning and charged with three counts of simple assault for allegedly brandishing a firearm, Harrisburg (Pa.) City Police said.

Berry’s arrest is the seventh by Lions players in seven months this off-season. Rookies and injured players are scheduled to report for training camp on Monday, and practice begins Friday.

Cincinnati Bengals 2.0!

Great job bringing these guys in, front office and coaching staff!

The guy was penciled in as our #2 CB. With how bad our secondary was last year, Detroit has to make a trade or do something to bringing in someone new. Worst secondary in the league.

CyReN

http://www.freep.com/article/201207...sted-again?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Cincinnati Bengals 2.0!

The guy was penciled in as our #2 CB. With how bad our secondary was last year, Detroit has to make a trade or do something to bringing in someone new. Worst secondary in the league.

Berry can go back to being Arrested & Miserable…now back to regular scheduled programming.

Gaborn

Cincinnati Bengals 2.0!

At this point, cut Berry. I don't care. Give Bentley the starting job to lose, and let's see what happens. We've got to make a statement, it's his second arrest, and it's not like he's a world beater anyway.

Top Bottom