• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

If you need me, send the booze signal.

images

Junie12

I'm gonna go on the IRC during E3 rather than on GAF, because with the whole 60 secs per post and the fact that my reaction is gonna be repeated every minute, it makes more sense to do it there than on GAF. Plus I would rather watch the meltdowns rather than participate in it. :p

Talon

I approve mightily of Schiano's motivation tactics.

Snes has gotten worse about "you people" than jnc was ever with :lol.

MechDX

You forgot about #COWSONVACATION

Or something like that.

Jealous? At least Andre Johnson isnt playing CB for us.

And dont quote FMT. I have had him on ignore since preseason last year and its been nice. He is to the NFL thread as Good Job Bob is to any thread that mentions Avengers.

If you need me, send the booze signal.

I'll just laugh at them, like all the "worse than 360" stuff from last year.

After last years conference Nintendo aid that they were going to re-launch th WiiU at this years E3. I think Nintendos conference last year was one of the worst ever, people were unsure if the WiiU tablet was just a Wii addon or if there was a new console coming. I get that the MS conference had a lot of Kinect stuff, but they also always have a bunch of games as well. My guess is this year Nintendo will have by far the best conference since they have a ton of WiiU games to show off, and hopefully they will get into the tech a little bit.

bionic77

After last years conference Nintendo aid that they were going to re-launch th WiiU at this years E3. I think Nintendos conference last year was one of the worst ever, people were unsure if the WiiU tablet was just a Wii addon or if there was a new console coming. I get that the MS conference had a lot of Kinect stuff, but they also always have a bunch of games as well. My guess is this year Nintendo will have by far the best conference since they have a ton of WiiU games to show off, and hopefully they will get into the tech a little bit.
In consideration of your Kolb predictions, I am pretty sure that after 100+ years Nintendo really IS doomed.

Sorry snes...

NFLGAF I must confess, I was part of a "dry" wedding reception last night. Another groomsmen and I made a liquor run and threw a makeshift tailgating party in the parking lot. Am I a hero or a villain here?

Keep in mind, we had the dance floor full by 10:00.

Dry wedding?

3376295_o.gif

bionic77

What was my Kolb prediction?
You said he was going to win the Superbowl (E3) and force the competition (NFC East/Sony and MS) to sell their franchises.

This was based on a few minutes of him playing in garbage time (this is equivalent to the leaks and screenshots we have seen of the WiiU).

I was pretty interested in the WiiU because it is the first new console in forever and it seems like a cool idea (especially playing when someone else is watching the tv). But your endorsement has clearly doomed the console and Nintendo to failure.

You are going to be our version of Konex. So you agree that the Steelers are over the hill and won't compete for a Superbowl this year right?

Update:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Bucs worked out former Colts TE Dallas Clark last week, are expected to try to make a move on him this week.

Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL

Winslow said Bucs were upset he wasn't working out with them this offseason. Thinks he has a lot left. Caught 75 for 763 last year.

You said he was going to win the Superbowl (E3) and force the competition (NFC East/Sony and MS) to sell their franchises.

This was based on a few minutes of him playing in garbage time (this is equivalent to the leaks and screenshots we have seen of the WiiU).

I was pretty interested in the WiiU because it is the first new console in forever and it seems like a cool idea (especially playing when someone else is watching the tv). But your endorsement has clearly doomed the console and Nintendo to failure.

You are going to be our version of Konex. So you agree that the Steelers are over the hill and won't compete for a Superbowl this year right?

All I said was that the Nintendo would have a great E3 this year, I never said I thought it would be a success.

bionic77

All I said was that the Nintendo would have a great E3 this year, I never said I thought it would be a success.
See this is just like your Kolb predictions!

"Hey guys I never said that Kolb would be great, I just said that he would be better than a fat black quarterback based on his race (paraphrasing)!"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Schiano is a genius

Iz1Cw.jpg

Wow that's amazing.

I still think the Wii U needs to ensure that it's at least as powerful as the PS4/Next Xbox. The Wii sold like hotcakes because it was something new. The "casual masses", that Nintendo has been so fond of, have seen tablets and have been using them for a few years now.

bionic77

Wow that's amazing.

I still think the Wii U needs to ensure that it's at least as powerful as the PS4/Next Xbox. The Wii sold like hotcakes because it was something new. The "casual masses", that Nintendo has been so fond of, have seen tablets and have been using them for a few years now.
I don't know about that. We are definitely getting serious diminishing returns on consoles these days.

The jump from PSX to PS2 was the biggest and we are still basically playing those PS2 games in HD this gen. I don't see any big changes in gameplay or AI since the last gen. I am sure that the jump is going to be noticeable, but it seems to get small and smaller each gen. I am in the camp that feels that the jump is not going to be as big as people are hoping for. The games on the newer consoles should be able to run more smoothly but I don't think that is something that most people care about outside of game forums.

If you could get a console that could closely approximate what the PS4 and Nextbox can do for 70% of the price and with a cool tablet controller I think that will sell to the casuals.

Who the fuck knows though. Yankeehater probably doomed it anyways. Isn't he a Sony fanboy? Look at how they have done since he started posting...

See this is just like your Kolb predictions!

"Hey guys I never said that Kolb would be great, I just said that he would be better than a fat black quarterback based on his race (paraphrasing)!"

LOL you got the wrong guy there. In Philly we hate Mcnabb for lots of different reasons, but none of them are because he is black. I seem to remember you laughing at how dumb the Eagles were to let go of Mcnabb, how did that work out again?

DMczaf

NFLGAF I must confess, I was part of a "dry" wedding reception last night. Another groomsmen and I made a liquor run and threw a makeshift tailgating party in the parking lot. Am I a hero or a villain here?

Keep in mind, we had the dance floor full by 10:00.

As a member of Straight Edge, you disgust me.

bionic77

LOL you got the wrong guy there. In Philly we hate Mcnabb for lots of different reasons, but none of them are because he is black. I seem to remember you laughing at how dumb the Eagles were to let go of Mcnabb, how did that work out again?
I laughed at the idea of getting rid of McNabb for Kolb who I always maintained was a bum. I still laugh at that idea. Look at where the Cards are now if you want to see how well that would have worked out.

None of us knew that Vick would become the starter and save Reid's fatass yet again.

Top Bottom