• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know about that. We are definitely getting serious diminishing returns on consoles these days.

The jump from PSX to PS2 was the biggest and we are still basically playing those PS2 games in HD this gen. I don't see any big changes in gameplay or AI since the last gen. I am sure that the jump is going to be noticeable, but it seems to get small and smaller each gen. I am in the camp that feels that the jump is not going to be as big as people are hoping for. The games on the newer consoles should be able to run more smoothly but I don't think that is something that most people care about outside of game forums.

If you could get a console that could closely approximate what the PS4 and Nextbox can do for 70% of the price and with a cool tablet controller I think that will sell to the casuals.

Who the fuck knows though. Yankeehater probably doomed it anyways. Isn't he a Sony fanboy? Look at how they have done since he started posting...

Depends on the gap in that extra 30%. If we're talking about something like PS2 to Xbox? Then it shouldn't be an issue. The gap between the Wii and the PS3/360 seemed larger because the Wii couldn't make it into the HD range and that was very huge.

I laughed at the idea of getting rid of McNabb for Kolb who I always maintained was a bum. I still laugh at that idea. Look at where the Cards are now if you want to see how well that would have worked out.

None of us knew that Vick would become the starter and save Reid's fatass yet again.

Vick, Kolb, or someone else, anything would have been better then Mcnabb has been the last 2 years.

If the WiiU comes out and it is as far behind as the PS2 was when compared to the XBOX I will be very disappointed. Once I got an XBOX I got rid of my PS2 and didnt get another one until Digital Devil Saga came out. The XBOX was so far ahead, standard HDD, custom soundtracks, a downloadable game store, online mp that worked great, better graphics, and a better controller (the controller S). Nintendo needs to get the online figured out and at least match the standard features that the other 2 have.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFLGAF I must confess, I was part of a "dry" wedding reception last night. Another groomsmen and I made a liquor run and threw a makeshift tailgating party in the parking lot. Am I a hero or a villain here?

Keep in mind, we had the dance floor full by 10:00.

Super late but:

4kf2nhk.gif

Dry weddings, I hope to never experience one of those.

A friend of mine married a Mormon girl. They had the wedding at her parents house and they parents said no alcohol was allowed. So we got a case of beer and hid it on the side of the house. It sucked sneaking out and having to hide our beers all night. The worst part is I paid to fly out to Utah and I stayed in a hotel for like 5 days,and I havent heard from the guy once since. His wife didnt like me at all.

jakncoke

Banned
Nope. Most Mormon girls have been sheltered their whole lives and when they get out into the real world they throw around bjs, rjs and anal like handshakes

Yeah but you gotta still deal with the religious side. rj's are just a weird feeling and not down letting my girl strap on me like you !

Milchjon

Speaking of no-fun hipsters

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38062673&postcount=98

I bet he drives a Prius.

He hasn't showed up in this thread for a week. Is he still pissed because Cuevas made the thread or is he just busy trying to marry his next crush?

I was so tempted to ask what an rj wa but then I figured I was better off not knowing.

Not that hard to figure out and not that disgusting. Well, considering it's FMT, at least.

Sanjuro

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/05...tie-faked-suicide-attempt-in-fit-of-jealousy/

“Terricka Cason Cromartie, while seven months pregnant with their second child, sent her cornerback hubby these heart-stopping texts:

‘God forgive me, I don’t want to die. What have I done?’ and ‘I cut my wrists. I took those pills.’

Cromartie, who was in Miami, frantically called the Randolph Township, NJ, police at 2:43 a.m.

‘There’s a problem at my house. She’s bleeding. She cut her wrists,’ he told the dispatcher.

When no one answered the bell or phone at 21 Fairfield Ave., cops broke down two doors with an ax and sledgehammer, ran upstairs and found Terricka in bed with her two daughters.

Not a drop of blood in sight.”

EZreu.jpg

He hasn't showed up in this thread for a week. Is he still pissed because Cuevas made the thread or is he just busy trying to marry his next crush?

Not that hard to figure out and not that disgusting. Well, considering it's FMT, at least.

Crush or girl that talked to him?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Lions' thuggery. It's not just for d-linemen anymore.

Detroit Lions receiver Titus Young was not allowed to participate in organized team activities today due to a fight last week with safety Louis Delmas, according to sources.

Young and Delmas fought during one of Detroit's voluntary workouts last week. According to sources, Delmas and Young got into a confrontation during the workout. Young allegedly punched Delmas when he was not looking.

As a result, the team is disciplining Young by not allowing him to participate in voluntary workouts. Delmas was at Monday's OTA sessions and participated.

MechDX

So, now the other thread I'm posting in all the time (Wii U Spec thread) will be in Community too...

You are just doing it wrong. Good JOb Bob has been trolling ALL Avengers threads for months now and somehow he hasnt been banned. He is too the point now he is just blatantly doing it and no reaction from anyone.

Lions' thuggery. It's not just for d-linemen anymore.

To counter Detroit's thuggery

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford bid $15,000 for a gift that included six tickets to the Lions' Oct. 22 game against the Chicago Bears on ESPN's "Monday Night Football," according to Angelique S. Chengelis of the Detroit News.

Stafford had already donated the tickets to the event and, along with his girlfriend Kelly Hall, had been sitting with a girl named Faith Falzone, who is scheduled to have surgery this week. Stafford plans to give the tickets to Falzone and her family.

Nice to know the Lions good guy to thug ratio sits at around 1/25 players. But it should also be mentioned that other players made some big time (much bigger, actually) donations.

As we've noted before, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson donated $1 million to the University of Oklahoma last month. Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has pledged more than $2 million to the University of Nebraska. And Woodson hasgiven $2 million to the Michigan children's hospital that benefited from this weekend's efforts.

Things like this don't get enough press. These guys are in a position to help others, and do/did just that. I like these stories much better than scandals and such

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think it has to do with the increase in OT posts, this year we've really gone off on random pop culture/movie posts.

Well to be fair, it's actually safe to talk about video games in this thread.

Ironically (outside of snes), there's a total lack of fanboyism for consoles.

"I like the PS3 but I respect people's desire to play 360" or "The PS3 is a great machine but I enjoy the online offerings of the 360" is the norm here!

Oh and PC gaming is the best gaming

Top Bottom