• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

Andre Johnson had another knee surgery? Dude is done, and they don't even have a legit #3 WR, let alone a #2. Hope Arian likes 30 touches a game and knee injuries.

It's sad how AJ's body just went out so fast. They finally hit their window and he can't contribute

Andre Johnson had another knee surgery? Dude is done, and they don't even have a legit #3 WR, let alone a #2. Hope Arian likes 30 touches a game and knee injuries.

It's sad how AJ's body just went out so fast. They finally hit their window and he can't contribute

#BULLSONPARADE

Well to be fair, it's actually safe to talk about video games in this thread.

Ironically (outside of snes), there's a total lack of fanboyism for consoles.

"I like the PS3 but I respect people's desire to play 360" or "The PS3 is a great machine but I enjoy the online offerings of the 360" is the norm here!

Oh and PC gaming is the best gaming

Being "insular" can be bad but a couple things about getting to know people are you can joke around and also learn their tastes which makes discussions better IMO.

That sucks eznark, is it a common problem?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
If I log in and my shit is gone I'm done. Blizzard is garbage. Really wish I hadn't bought the game.

this might be the first time I've felt completely out of touch with a segment of gaming. I mean, just completely not seeing where some people are coming from in defending some of these things. The forum has changed quite a bit over this gen.

Bowser

Was this posted?

The Saints feel they should be credited for taking a medical risk with Brees in 2006. He was coming off serious shoulder reconstruction, and no team was willing to offer him $10 million a year. True. But by almost any measure Brees outplayed his contract. He's been the most statistically productive quarterback, and he didn't miss any significant time; Brady and Manning each missed a season due to injury.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/05/21/mmqb/index.html#ixzz1vX825I6T

lololol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Shanahan possibly injured at Redskins practice:

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan was knocked to the turf when defensive back Brandyn Thompson slammed into him on a play during the team's first full-squad workout in its new indoor practice field.

Shanahan remained on his back for a couple of minutes while he was checked near midfield.

Eventually, he was helped up and then stood for a bit before walking to the sideline, where he watched the rest of Monday's practice near general manager Bruce Allen.

The Redskins didn't immediately say whether Shanahan was injured.

Team spokesman Tony Wyllie said Shanahan wouldn't speak to reporters Monday because he wasn't "in condition to talk at the podium."

eznark

Banned
this might be the first time I've felt completely out of touch with a segment of gaming. I mean, just completely not seeing where some people are coming from in defending some of these things. The forum has changed quite a bit over this gen.

If it wasn't Blizzard there would be outrage.

Tribes 2's completely broken and fucked launch essentially pushed me to quit playing games for like 8 years. Starting to feel like always-on DRM is going to get me to quit for good.

snesfreak

Banned
Well to be fair, it's actually safe to talk about video games in this thread.

Ironically (outside of snes), there's a total lack of fanboyism for consoles.

"I like the PS3 but I respect people's desire to play 360" or "The PS3 is a great machine but I enjoy the online offerings of the 360" is the norm here!

Oh and PC gaming is the best gaming
Hey, I have good reason to not like Sony.
It's not about the system really, it's the company itself.
Sony Pictures Television can especially suck it.

Bowser

Thoughts on Dan Harmon being replaced as Community showrunner? I don't even know it's going to be worth watching next season :( and at 8:30PM Friday nights...ugh

MechDX

He had a scope done to follow up with the ligament injury he had last season. Says he is fine, nothing major "dont freak out". Routine issue done all over the NFL every damn year.

As for #2 WR Walter is still good there and will have Posey (3rd round pick Ohio St.) pushing him. 4th Rd pick Keshawn Martin has gotten mine and others attention for WR #3. Typical slot guy who isnt afraid to catch over the middle and reminds Houston NFL fans a lot of Ernest Givens from back in the day.

Get your facts straight.

#BULLSONPARADE

Texans will win the old fashion way: Swarming defense, Foster and Tate running the ball and the best play action passing in the league.

snesfreak

Banned
Thoughts on Dan Harmon being replaced as Community showrunner? I don't even know it's going to be worth watching next season :( and at 8:30PM Friday nights...ugh
It's bullshit.
And I don't know what the show will be like now, it could still be decent...just different.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

What did Sony do to make you hate them?

It's not like they have an obnoxious hipster and coffee drinker following that has no idea what it's talking about half the time like Apple.

It's bullshit.
And I don't know what the show will be like now, it could still be decent...just different.

My excitement for next season is way down. I liked how weird Community was, even though it didnt always work. If they try to make it like a regular sitcom I think it is going to suck. Hopefully I am wrong though.

The Diablo 3 threads are so crazy. I just read a bunch of the account hack thread and so many people are blaming people for not having an ahtuenticator on their account. If Blizzard has by far the most hardcore fans of any company on this site.

snesfreak

Banned
What did Sony do to make you hate them?

It's not like they have an obnoxious hipster and coffee drinker following that has no idea what it's talking about half the time like Apple.
Well, currently they just fired the creator of my favorite show off of said show.
As for other things, doesn't matter anymore.

Greg

Yeah, I feel the same way.

If it wasn't Blizzard there would be outrage.

Tribes 2's completely broken and fucked launch essentially pushed me to quit playing games for like 8 years. Starting to feel like always-on DRM is going to get me to quit for good.
I had 2 holes-in-one during the daily tournaments and a notable finish in one yesterday.

If I slow it down a bit, I think I could hang with your scores. I play every shot like there's an 8-second timer though, and even less with putts.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I feel the same way.

I had 2 holes-in-one during the daily tournaments and a notable finish in one yesterday.

If I slow it down a bit, I think I could hang with your scores. I play every shot like there's an 8-second timer though, and even less with putts.

Ya know, I'm pretty much just gripping it and ripping it. With Max's ability to hit out of the rough there is no downside. I suck at the Alibaba course or whatever it is called though!

Junie12

My excitement for next season is way down. I liked how weird Community was, even though it didnt always work. If they try to make it like a regular sitcom I think it is going to suck. Hopefully I am wrong though.

The Diablo 3 threads are so crazy. I just read a bunch of the account hack thread and so many people are blaming people for not having an ahtuenticator on their account. If Blizzard has by far the most hardcore fans of any company on this site.

I'm a Blizzard fanboy and even I'm shocked at how much pass they're getting from some fans. Blizz deserve every shit they get for this DRM BS, this shit is just inexcusable man :/

Greg

Ya know, I'm pretty much just gripping it and ripping it. With Max's ability to hit out of the rough there is no downside. I suck at the Alibaba course or whatever it is called though!
Maybe I should try him them. I maxed Pandora out when I unlocked her and haven't tried anyone else.

And yeah, that course is a pain. Whenever I'm in a hurry I always end up in those unplayable sand pits on that course and end up not caring about the rest of my round.

eznark

Banned
I don't think I have Pandora unlocked. Name doesn't ring a bell. I only play the dailies pretty much, the Gold level got to be a chore.

eznark

Banned
Jacory Harris already cut.

Here he is in happier times

Jacory-Harris-overalls.jpg

ari

Banned
kellen winslow to the bears would be pretty awesome. That would be a beast of a team.

oh, and diablo 3 is a shitty game, torchlight 2 blows it out of the water.

squicken

He had a scope done to follow up with the ligament injury he had last season. Says he is fine, nothing major "dont freak out". Routine issue done all over the NFL every damn year.

As for #2 WR Walter is still good there and will have Posey (3rd round pick Ohio St.) pushing him. 4th Rd pick Keshawn Martin has gotten mine and others attention for WR #3. Typical slot guy who isnt afraid to catch over the middle and reminds Houston NFL fans a lot of Ernest Givens from back in the day.

Get your facts straight.

Texans will win the old fashion way: Swarming defense, Foster and Tate running the ball and the best play action passing in the league.

The facts are that he has had surgery on his knees, ankles, and hamstrings. I'm sorry bro. I am a huge AJ fan. But he is done as an elite player, and if you think Walter is even a good backup then . . . that D better be fucking stout

MechDX

The facts are that he has had surgery on his knees, ankles, and hamstrings. I'm sorry bro. I am a huge AJ fan. But he is done as an elite player, and if you think Walter is even a good backup then . . . that D better be fucking stout

He had scar tissue from the ligament damage cleaned up, minor procedure. He will be back to his old self this year.

Why are you following them anyway? Arent you a Ram's lifelong?

#CATTLEATABARMITZVAH !

FMT Jr.?

squicken

He had scar tissue from the ligament damage cleaned up, minor procedure. He will be back to his old self this year.

Why are you following them anyway? Arent you a Ram's lifelong?

There is no such thing as a Rams lifelong. I am a Rams fan, but also follow league news as my time permits. It's not like I troll your team. That defense could be amazing, though they are due for some bad injury luck like SF. Besides Mario, they were incredibly healthy last year

There is no such thing as a Rams lifelong. I am a Rams fan, but also follow league news as my time permits. It's not like I troll your team. That defense could be amazing, though they are due for some bad injury luck like SF. Besides Mario, they were incredibly healthy last year

Sadly for you even our backup defense would destroy the rams

MechDX

Hey Texans D is always in a potential predictament. If Cushing ever gets pregnant again we are screwed.

XiaNaphryz

So apparently the owners are meeting to vote tomorrow on the following items:

* Allow one player to return from injured reserve list during the season
* Move trade deadline from Week 6 to Week 8
* Make thigh and knee pads mandatory starting in 2013

MechDX

So apparently the owners are meeting to vote tomorrow on the following items:

* Allow one player to return from injured reserve list during the season
* Move trade deadline from Week 6 to Week 8
* Make thigh and knee pads mandatory starting in 2013

Bolded one could make trades more commonplace in the league which could make better playoff runs and drama in the second half of the season.

Don't know, both Sanjuro and Slo once claimed me as their son and then there is that guy that raised me. It's all really confusing.

Also, 2 things,

1. Max Payne is a lot of fun, really like it.
2. Lincoln Lawyer is a fun movie.

1) How is multiplayer?

2) Ill wait for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

XiaNaphryz

Bolded one could make trades more commonplace in the league which could make better playoff runs and drama in the second half of the season.

When was the last memorable midseason NFL trade aside from Palmer last season? Roy Williams from Detroit to Dallas in 09?

XiaNaphryz

Im saying moving it back two weeks could make more potential trades happen. Maybe not but it raises the chances.

Oh I agree, particularly if key players get injured and a team enters "win now" mentality, I was just asking the question since I couldn't think of any other examples.

Milchjon

What's the official reason for a trade deadline anyway? To keep teams from making "unfair" deals just before the postseason or what?

Top Bottom