• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I'm going to be pissed if the Vikes dont find a way to use Joe Webb this season.

Assuming Ponder doesnt implode or get killed it will be an absolutely massive waste for Webb to sit on the sideline with a clipboard.

To assuage any fears Nemesis may have had:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo

Coughlin says Thomas' back just tightened up on him. Doesn't seem overly concerned. Again, Thomas came back and watched practice.
T2 is ok.

Also with Canty down at the moment, the first team defensive line got some shuffling:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN

Back to team drills: First team D featuring about 800 pounds of DTs -- Rocky Bernard and Shaun Rogers. #NYG

gol15.jpg

Can you deep fry those fruits?
Fatman would never eat fruit, not even deep fried fruit.
Cam stoled it
Eli.

squicken

Jerry is awesome. Owns America's Team. 3 SB wins. Greatest stadium ever built. Quite the life

And the Wire parody of Mike Wallace was brilliant.

Soroc

Hi All,

Happy 2012 Football Season! So happy football is back! Every offseason feel longer and longer.

Anyway getting prepped for the new season and decided to look at the NFL sunday ticket via PS3 and wanted to see if anyone pulled the trigger last year and how the service turned out?

I know they had issues the first Sunday but the issues were with all of Direct TV streaming services. Those issues seemed to have been fixed by the 4:15 game or so. I've seen some reviews but really the reviews were only from the first weekend.

Does anyone have any input after a full season of using it?

Thanks!

bionic77

The Steelers should send Wallace packing to the Jets so he can rejoin Santonio attempting to catch passes from QBs who can barely throw to stationary targets - let alone moving ones.

They can ride Antonio Brown until he gets a big head and wants money. Then, just repeat the process.
If we can resign Wallace at what his market value is we should keep him. He is a good player.

If he can get Fitz money from some other team more power to the guy. I have no bad feelings towards Wallace. He needs to report and then see what kind of a deal the Steelers have. If it is not what he wants play out your contract and see if the free market can do any better.

Receivers are not worth qb money, but if you have a good player who has performed you have to reward him. Treating players like shit is not the Steelers way. If they want that then they can just drive down a few miles to Cincy.

squicken

Hi All,

Happy 2012 Football Season! So happy football is back! Every offseason feel longer and longer.

Anyway getting prepped for the new season and decided to look at the NFL sunday ticket via PS3 and wanted to see if anyone pulled the trigger last year and how the service turned out?

I know they had issues the first Sunday but the issues were with all of Direct TV streaming services. Those issues seemed to have been fixed by the 4:15 game or so. I've seen some reviews but really the reviews were only from the first weekend.

Does anyone have any input after a full season of using it?

Thanks!

After first week it was fine. I used my PC though, not the PS3. But there were no PS3 user complaints after that first week

I think after he wins his third Super Bowl I'll get my username changed to Cam Newton Crosby

Only Cam can compete with the legend that is Steve Guttenberg.

Soroc

After first week it was fine. I used my PC though, not the PS3. But there were no PS3 user complaints after that first week

I can use my PC as well even if I'm not a direct TV subscriber? If so, I would rather do it that way. But if not PS3 it is!

@TonyGrossi Mike Holmgren likely out as #Browns president when sale of club is complete

lolmgren

I remember disagreeing with those that thought the Browns made a great move by bringing in Holmgren. Holmgren just wanted a reason to get away from his wife, the game past him by years ago.

And fuck Snoop Dog....I thought for sure once the Steelers dumped Wake n Bake that Snoop would go too.

Milchjon

The opening ceremony of the Olympics might be the most bizarre, ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I can't stop laughing.

How can a Academy Award winning director come up with such grandiose bullshit?

Sokantish

Whatever man, he made fun of the Raiders with one of the few posts he made. What's up with that?!

Are the Raiders a joke to NFL players too?

Top Bottom