• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Not really, I've embraced the fact that I'm an insignificant poster here on GAF. I only post in here and well, all my posts are not really that interesting/funny. It is what it is.

But my point still stands, you get tagged a lot.

Fox318

Not really, I've embraced the fact that I'm an insignificant poster here on GAF. I only post in here and well, all my posts are not really that interesting/funny. It is what it is.

Dutch Patriot
insignificant poster with wood shoes
(Today, 12:57 PM)

Sanjuro

I'm proud of you, boy. For years there weren't any of us. Same goes to Alligatorjandro and the rest.

Talon

I think I forgot to share this image here.

This was a painting in this brunch spot called the Blue Moon in Baltimore. Pretty amazing.
2012_02_18_13_35.jpg

I always thought that mods didn't frequent the NFL thread, because of the lack of tagging/banning. You know, until I got banned.

This was a painting in this brunch spot called the Blue Moon in Baltimore. Pretty amazing.

I went there last time I was in Baltimore, but there was like a 2 hour wait, so I said fuck it and bailed.

Chris R

Cool, just bought tickets to the Thanksgiving Cowboy game. Hope RG3 isn't injured by then, really want to see him play.

First NFL game I'll remember going to, only been to one other game but I don't remember it at all other than it was the Seahawks vs Montana and the Chiefs in the Kingdome.

Tuck, Cruz and Eli will be narrating the SB46 America's Game. Should be coming near the end of August. The '07 America's Game was Eli, Coughlin and Strahan.

Lack of Antrel Rolle is disconcerting. I wanted to make a drinking game out of how many times he says "At the end of the day..."

bionic77

2012_02_18_13_35.jpg
I always thought Hitler would be a Pats fan. Then again he is probably a fair-weather fan and splits time between the Pats and Ravens depending on who is doing better.

And getting that fried chicken tomorrow. I don't think my kids ever had fried chicken before. I failed as a parent by making them wait almost 18 months to taste this perfect meal. Mmmm, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and creamed corn.

jakncoke

Banned
Subway is the worst out of all the sub chains. Jersey Mike's or firehouse subs are where it's at.

Yeah subways sucks pretty hard. gotta love your 3 pieces of triangle meat and cheese! I do like the philly steak sub though so expensive though with double meat. The italian herb sub bread is tasty as well, but yeah place sucks. I need to find other sub places/hoagie places

bionic77

Subway = #1 Fast Food Stop

5 dollar footlong is the winner. If it's a BMT, even better.
:lol

You have horrible taste in everything.

The only sub I sometimes eat is that seafood and crab one they have, and it is just ok. Panera is where to go for sandwiches if you are going to a chain. Man, their tuna is so fucking good.

789shadow

Banned
Tuck, Cruz and Eli will be narrating the SB46 America's Game. Should be coming near the end of August. The '07 America's Game was Eli, Coughlin and Strahan.

Lack of Antrel Rolle is disconcerting. I wanted to make a drinking game out of how many times he says "At the end of the day..."
Morgan Freeman should be the only person to narrate those.

While we're talking about overrated fast food establishments, like ChicFilA, I nominate In N Out as the most overrated. Average burgers, long wait for food, and the fact that people act like its the greatest burger on earth. Five Guys better.

Talon

While we're talking about overrated fast food establishments, like ChicFilA, I nominate In N Out as the most overrated. Average burgers, long wait for food, and the fact that people act like its the greatest burger on earth. Five Guys better.
Gotta disagree. Think In-N-Out and Five Guys are different things.

Both are really good in different ways. I like that they grill the mustard into the bun, but the fries do suck unless you get them well done. Five Guys fries are, of course, awesome. Also, love making a hash with eggs on top with leftover Five Guys fries.

Top Bottom