• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Cam was at the Preakness this weekend:

AtYK8W5CQAEgD-Z.jpg

2a235630a1e311e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

#swag

Lol who dresses this goofy fuck? Dark blue with a light khaki?

Hmm

Titus Young banned from OTA
K2 banned from OTA while Bucs work trades
Mike Jenkins skips OTAs to seek a trade

...it's almost football. It's almost back!

Jahvid Best and Mikel LeShoure at OTAs

It's like a mirage. What are the odds that either one of them survives training camp?

Speaking of RB failures, hows our practice squad RB situation looking? I'm assuming Mendenhall is toast and Redman is a complete wash. I guess it's Mewelde, Rainey and Dwyer?

It's like a mirage. What are the odds that either one of them survives training camp?

Best will survive training camp, just not week 2 when Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman kill him. Its all for naught anyway, because Detroit is riding Kellen Moore to the Superbowl this year after Stafford goes down when Backus gives up sack number 13 to Jared Allen in the Lions-Vikings first meeting

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hmm

Titus Young banned from OTA
K2 banned from OTA while Bucs work trades
Mike Jenkins skips OTAs to seek a trade

...it's almost football. It's almost back!

Quick and dirty math says that we're pretty much exactly half way towards football season. So the season opener is officially closer to us than the last Super Bowl.

I have a calender above my bed. I wake up every night at 12 and cross off another box.

I have two tally's going. One for opening day and another for the opening of Viking Stadium.

squicken

Sadly for you even our backup defense would destroy the rams

We'll see. Apparently the Rams are having a super awesome OTA and really like their draft choices, so probably in a couple of years Bradford will be hoisting a SB MVP trophy that Alex's small hands could never have grasped.

RGIII is under a ton of pressure. I've never seen a draft pick so hype up a fan base. It's a tough division and he's just a rookie. Luck slid in to a much better situation. Even though he's replacing Manning, there are no expectations on him this year.

We'll see. Apparently the Rams are having a super awesome OTA and really like their draft choices, so probably in a couple of years Bradford will be hoisting a SB MVP trophy that Alex's small hands could never have grasped.

OMFG wait a minute. are you telling me there were positive reviews..... from an NFL OTA?! holy shit let me get on the phone with my bookie because i have a few grand to place on the rams winning the superbowl!

p.s. rams aint shit and it will be shocking if they don't finish in last place in our division. on the plus side for the rams they will probably have two of the top 5 picks next year. luckily for the rest of the teams in the NFC west the rams coaching staff and scouting department are completely inept and will fuck up the picks again and a gain

DMczaf

OMFG wait a minute. are you telling me there were positive reviews..... from an NFL OTA?! holy shit let me get on the phone with my bookie because i have a few grand to place on the rams winning the superbowl!

My source tells me they have an undrafted free agent who is looking like he can be something special.

squicken

p.s. rams aint shit and it will be shocking if they don't finish in last place in our division. on the plus side for the rams they will probably have two of the top 5 picks next year. luckily for the rest of the teams in the NFC west the rams coaching staff and scouting department are completely inept and will fuck up the picks again and a gain

I'm hoping the "super awesome" part of my post tipped you off to my thoghts on OTA reports.

And you should know what awful coaching can do to players. There could be some guys who have been absolute shit who will be somewhat mediocre under Fisher.

I'm hoping the "super awesome" part of my post tipped you off to my thoghts on OTA reports.

And you should know what awful coaching can do to players. There could be some guys who have been absolute shit who will be somewhat mediocre under Fisher.

jeff fisher can't turn the rams around like harbaugh did. he doesn't have the handshake firmness needed to do it. there has been the myth that fisher is a great coach, but he isn't and really never has been. he's always been an ok coach.

he will never be a superbowl winner but he will improve the rams. still, YOU could probably coach the rams and win more than 5 games in 5 years or whatever it is that they've won. that's why it's a no-lose situation for fisher: even if he does what he's done his entire career (put out an average product on the field) he will be viewed as a success by rams fans because of how pathetic your franchise has become

squicken

jeff fisher can't turn the rams around like harbaugh did. he doesn't have the handshake firmness needed to do it. there has been the myth that fisher is a great coach, but he isn't and really never has been. he's always been an ok coach.

he will never be a superbowl winner but he will improve the rams. still, YOU could probably coach the rams and win more than 5 games in 5 years or whatever it is that they've won. that's why it's a no-lose situation for fisher: even if he does what he's done his entire career (put out an average product on the field) he will be viewed as a success by rams fans because of how pathetic your franchise has become

I agree with you, though the teams that consistently win 10 games a year usually also happen to have franchise QBs. Fisher has never had one, and not being an offensive guy, isn't the Andy Reid type who can max out good not great QBs.

And it's going to be an ugly few years for the Rams. The locals are becoming increasingly aware that the owner will move the team, but they still have to play 3 more years there. I went to a few games during the Oilers lame duck year. It was 20k people a game. The Rams could be doing that for two years

I agree with you, though the teams that consistently win 10 games a year usually also happen to have franchise QBs. Fisher has never had one, and not being an offensive guy, isn't the Andy Reid type who can max out good not great QBs.

And it's going to be an ugly few years for the Rams. The locals are becoming increasingly aware that the owner will move the team, but they still have to play 3 more years there. I went to a few games during the Oilers lame duck year. It was 20k people a game. The Rams could be doing that for two years

god i hope the rams come back to los angeles. 1 extra niners game for me to see right in my neighborhood per year!

I mean, I'm probably saying this because I was a fan boy growing up, but Mcnair was as solid a starting QB as there was in the league during his time in Tennessee. I would argue he was the franchise there for a very long time

squicken

god i hope the rams come back to los angeles. 1 extra niners game for me to see right in my neighborhood per year!

If I remember my California sports properly, SF fans in LA get curb stomped in the parking lot

I mean, I'm probably saying this because I was a fan boy growing up, but Mcnair was as solid a starting QB as there was in the league during his time in Tennessee. I would argue he was the franchise there for a very long time

And Fisher's best years as a coach were when Steve was in his prime. It was during that lame duck year in Houston that he made his debut. He was soooo raw. And his prime was so short b/c he just couldn't stay healthy. Like Big Ben only smaller, no SBs, and no rapes.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah it just looks so weird without him in a Colts jersey.

Still, I'm pretty excited about the season as well. Looking forward to seeing just how far we get.

Almost didn't recognize you with that avatar.

Sounds like Manning is favoring Demaryius Thomas to a certain degree. Personally, I think that combo is going to be great. From all accounts he had zip on his throws and looked "sharp". Can't wait for the season to begin.

you will when he feasts on the patriots innards

I knew I liked you!

Almost didn't recognize you with that avatar.

Sounds like Manning is favoring Demaryius Thomas to a certain degree. Personally, I think that combo is going to be great. From all accounts he had zip on his throws and looked "sharp". Can't wait for the season to begin.
Yeah, DT and Decker should be quite a dangerous combo this year with Manning. Hopefully they both have a great year and make some huge plays.

Top Bottom