• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Bowser

If I was John Elway, I'd make an even bigger "anonymous" donation to get the title changed to John Elway Directorship of Offense :jnc

DMczaf

stafford.jpg

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

The best part was that DCX's penalty was split up over 2 seasons. We stopped playing after the first season.

Thanks FMT!

Trade reversal, Ryan suspended 4 games, stripped of title of co commish, cap penalty and apology video. Punishment was fine but maybe you and ez can give each other handys while talking about a proposed lifetime ban!

Enron

Banned
Even at UGA his freshman year, stafford already looked like that. He's the most un-qb looking QB in football. Except for Josh Freeman.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pro Bowl might continue to exist, held in New Orleans:

Despite having once teased us with promises of a merciful killing of the Pro Bowl, the league is talking now about keeping it alive. According to this report at nola.com, New Orleans, also the host of the 2013 Super Bowl, is a likely destination for the NFL's next three-hour tribute to apathy.

Here's a snippet from Nakia Hogan's report:

[NFL spokesman Greg] Aiello also said the league "does not have a venue for the game at this time. No decision has been made yet on whether to play the game this season. We have been discussing the future of the Pro Bowl with the union."

But league sources have said if a game is played, then New Orleans is a leading candidate to host the event. The idea of New Orleans double hosting the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl began floating around following last season's Super Bowl.

The people of New Orleans must be on pins and needles over the decision, as surely the Pro Bowl would be the most fun thing to ever happen in that city. Don't do anyone any favors, commish. What is this, an apology to the people of New Orleans for suspending Sean Payton and Jonathan Vilma? "Hey, sorry for wrecking your 2012 season guys. Here, how about a nice Pro Bowl? Now we're even."

I was very, very supportive of the plan to euthanize the Pro Bowl. The game is not fun. It's not fun for the fans, it's not fun for the players, and it doesn't make for good television. At times when "Whitney" is not airing, it is the least compelling thing on television.

The only people hesitant to pull the plug on the game are the players, and that's because they get a free trip to Hawaii out of it. I can't say I blame them, but you'll forgive me if I don't make it a priority of mine to worry about the vacation desires of millionaires.

Do the right thing here, commissioner. Pump up the morphine, say your goodbyes and let's let the Pro Bowl die a death as quiet, peaceful and serene as Pro Bowl action itself.

snesfreak

Banned
I was very, very supportive of the plan to euthanize the Pro Bowl. The game is not fun. It's not fun for the fans, it's not fun for the players, and it doesn't make for good television. At times when "Whitney" is not airing, it is the least compelling thing on television.
I :jnc'd

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
they should make payton and williams coach the probowl, winner gets reinstated.

stafford.jpg

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Ok, this made me laugh

Right away Matt could tell that my son was a fan, he stuck his hand out and introduced himself. The next hour or so Will asked all kinds of questions, who do you like to throw the ball to the most, did you ever play other sports, at one point they were talking about candy

Tom reportedly knocked up Gisele again. Good for you Tommy, keep making future QBs! One for the Pats and one for the Steelers (Just to see Bionic his reaction).

I understand that consensual sex is a hard thing to grasp for you Steelers fans, since you openly support at rapist, but sometimes when two people love each other they actually both want to boink, one of them isn't always scared, locked into a bathroom stall.

Right. But to produce a child one of them needs a dick.

I hate it when movies do a flashback of something that happened in the movie. HEY REMEMBER THIS FROM AN HOUR AGO?!! Give your audience some credit...

I hate it when movies do a flashback of something that happened in the movie. HEY REMEMBER THIS FROM AN HOUR AGO?!! Give your audience some credit...

It's the ADHD era. Between texting, talking to your friends and shoving popcorn in your mouth, who can pay attention to a movie? The director is basically saying, "Hey, I know that 98% of you morons have paid little to no attention to this movie, so I'm going to take 5 seconds here to remind you of something I showed you an hour ago. I know that an hour for most of you is beyond your brain's capacity to keep in storage, that's why I'm showing this. For the 2% of you who have been paying attention, it's only 5 seconds. Stick with me. I just need to drag these other dingleberries with us."

Top Bottom