• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Striker

2vdlk48wm8cm.gif

eznark

Banned
Anybody here play Endless space?

Outside of being a homer Steeler fan completely divorced from reality who thinks Ben is a good playoff QB, you have excellent taste.

I've only put a handful of hours in, mostly because I bought it the same day as Sins, but it's looking good. The interface is so damn sexy.

jakncoke

Banned
Maybe a lil. Even if there was one close by, I wouldn't go even if I liked Pizza Hut. Wouldn't have enough time to eat,they are slow as fuck during dinner hours. And these nazis and commies have it all fucked for me. I get 30 minutes. There is a Subway/McDonalds close by, Wendys can be reached if i go like 100 on the freeway. My main problem is going to lunch on Thurs/Frid and not hitting the dollar menu. After getting my food i still only have 15 min to eat. fuckers. I should get Johnnie Cochran

eznark

Banned
Maybe a lil. Even if there was one close by, I wouldn't go even if I liked Pizza Hut. Wouldn't have enough time to eat,they are slow as fuck during dinner hours. And these nazis and commies have it all fucked for me. I get 30 minutes. There is a Subway/McDonalds close by, Wendys can be reached if i go like 100 on the freeway. My main problem is going to lunch on Thurs/Frid and not hitting the dollar menu. After getting my food i still only have 15 min to eat. fuckers. I should get Johnnie Cochran

I'm a bag lunch guy.

Milchjon

Yep. I limit myself to buying lunch about once every two weeks. Usually it's a slice of deep dish from downstairs. Good stuff.

I'm holed up in a cube with no windows so I just want to escape for 30 minutes before returning to my hole. :jnc

I do keep myself from upsizing anything though and I've backed off the caffeine quite a bit. Mostly drink water during the day and have sweet tea or the occasional coke at lunch.

Witherspoon isn't the only one. Garafolo just posted that Antwuan Molden just got carted off as well. The CB's are already dropping. Thank god we have like 20 of them in camp.

...and the fallout from the Redskins/Cowboys decision? The NFLPA has filed a collusion claim/lawsuit against the league for conspiring on a 123 million cap during the uncapped year. :jnc This should be fun.

Slo

:jnc I'm listening to Ron and Fez on SiriusXM, and they've just discovered the My Little Pony man baby fan phenomenon. Good stuff. :jnc

Edit: Wait, "Bronies" is a term? :jncake

SonnyBoy

@mortreport said:
NFLPA files collusion lawsuit, alleging NFL/owners conspired on "secret" $123 million salary cap in 2010.

LMAO.... Good. I'm glad they're getting called out on it. If they're found guilty, I bet the Redskins/Cowboys refile their case.

I guess thats why the reports noted that neither team said they wouldn't purse it in the future.

This is gonna get really messy, especially if members from two teams get called in to testify. LOL

jakncoke

Banned
LMAO.... Good. I'm glad they're getting called out on it. If they're found guilty, I bet the Redskins/Cowboys refile their case.

I guess thats why the reports noted that neither team said they wouldn't purse it in the future.

This is gonna get really messy, especially if members from two teams get called in to testify. LOL

Just give up, you aren't getting you money and whatever else you lost back.

Except they can't win this because the new cba prevents it. Stop whining redskins fans! You broke the rules and got caught! Accept your punishment!

The union agreed that they cant sue for collusion allegations prior to 2011 and the are suing for 2010. They know nothing will come of this it's just a pr stunt to show the players they're not GONNA TAKE IT NO MORE!

Striker

Witherspoon isn't the only one. Garafolo just posted that Antwuan Molden just got carted off as well. The CB's are already dropping. Thank god we have like 20 of them in camp.

...and the fallout from the Redskins/Cowboys decision? The NFLPA has filed a collusion claim/lawsuit against the league for conspiring on a 123 million cap during the uncapped year. :jnc This should be fun.
Witherspoon is another ACL.

SonnyBoy

You do realize Dan and Jerruh are dramatically more rich than Roger ever will be right?

Of course, why does that matter? Both sides do fucked up things, I get that. Aside from cap-gate, I'm not fond of how they operate at times. So when someone calls them out, I find it amusing.

Lol damn. People are willing to take a bullet for Roger. It must be good. Lol

Top Bottom