• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

A person with the screenname SNESfreak gets riled up over WiiU threads?

In other news, water is wet. And Freeman is fat.

And Scam is a laptop thief.

I saved you the time to post that reply

snesfreak

Banned
[20:05] * scat_bro6 (4b2e1203@dork-8D299E22.mibbit.com) has joined #nfl-age
[20:08] <scat_bro6> niners suck, pats suck, lions suck, packers suck, seahawks suck, vikings suck, bucs sucks, giants suck,
[20:08] <scat_bro6> Go Bengals bitches!
[20:08] * scat_bro6 (4b2e1203@dork-8D299E22.mibbit.com) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
:jnc

Wow Nintendo is really going to make a machine that can only match existing PS3 games? That's nuts for a home console. No wonder snes gets so upset.
Oh you.
A person with the screenname SNESfreak gets riled up over WiiU threads?

In other news, water is wet. And Freeman is fat.

And Scam is a laptop thief.

I saved you the time to post that reply
Aw, but there was no need for that.
Scam is a laptop thief.
He won't play this season because Goddell will put the hammer down on him and his laptop stealing ways after he's caught with a FLEET of semi trucks filled with stolen laptops.

Makes me question the age of some of the posters in the WiiU thread. There's no way the majority of them do not live at home with their parents. The threads reach over a 1,000 in like a day or two.

Wow Nintendo is really going to make a machine that can only match existing PS3 games? That's nuts for a home console. No wonder snes gets so upset.

I was really shocked to see that story. Hopefully it is just a lazy dev not pushing the system. 2 more weeks until we know for sure what is up with the WiiU.

I say no.

Okay.

I love 60's-90s rock but have never understood the devotion to Springsteen. Maybe it's that I'm a music > lyrics guy idk

It's the energy, the lyrics, the detail in his songs and his voice. How every song feels like a short story of it's own. That's what makes the songs great to me personally.

Also, who are we talking here when you say 60's-90's rock? Beatles (Isn't this more pop?)? Stones? Creedence? JOURNEY?! Elvis? (I also love me some Elvis), Bob Dylan? Queen?

squicken

Well we may call the Beatles pop now, but in their day they were absolutely rock. This is just my personal definition, but I don't think "pop" existed as it's own thing until Michael Jackson.

I'm no music snob so I don't really know how to properly describe my issues with Springsteen. I guess I'll say that I love the lyrics of Blinded by the Light, but the Manfred Mann version is soooo much better b/c of the music or instrumentation or the non-gravely limited range vocals or whatever you'd call it

squicken

I don't understand why Bradford's ankle is still not 100% healed. It was supposedly a high ankle sprain. That is a bad injury, but it should be healed after all this time. He's practicing so maybe he just is being a baby about it but it's a weird thing for him to mention

Slo

I don't understand why Bradford's ankle is still not 100% healed. It was supposedly a high ankle sprain. That is a bad injury, but it should be healed after all this time. He's practicing so maybe he just is being a baby about it but it's a weird thing for him to mention

Uh oh. Who's your back up team this time?

Quick question: Is Bruce Springsteen the greatest artist ever?

I say yes.

images

The only right answer

Edit: Fuck, that is such an amazing picture i have to make it my avatar. Sorry Matt!

squicken

Ænima;38146758 said:
Well his last backup team was a team that just drafted a QB #1 overall, and earlier he was pumping up the Colts and Andrew Luck.

He did play his HS ball about a mile from my parents house . . .

Slo

Also, Slo you must like Springsteen.

I guess he seems like he's talented, but my general assumption of him is that he writes songs targeted at people who are too stupid to realize that Born in the USA isn't exactly as pro-Amurca as they think it is.

I could be wrong, but I'm fresh out of fucks to give.

I don't think Knox being out is a bad thing for the bears and I probably saw then releasing him anyways. With Marshal/Bennett/fatty and Hester being forced in there was really no room for him.

You surprised? He's probably going to milk it as much as possible, see Strahan.
In fairness I don't remember Strahan doing it to the degree Osi is, plus Strahan was far and away the better player who stayed on a team that was not good at all for years. Oh yeah, alot of the bitching came after he was stabbed in the back by Mr. "Company Man" Tiki Barber.

Afrikan

I'll just leave this here...

Alex Smith&#8217;s mantra: Stats are for losers

&#8220;I could absolutely care less on yards per game,&#8221; Smith said. &#8220;I think that is a totally overblown stat because if you&#8217;re losing games in the second half, guess what, you&#8217;re like the Carolina Panthers and you&#8217;re going no-huddle the entire second half. Yeah, Cam Newton threw for a lot of 300-yard games. That&#8217;s great. You&#8217;re not winning, though.&#8221;
k bye.

Top Bottom