• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

yesjacknicholson.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Green Bay Packers wird nicht die Endspiele in dieser Saison

YOU'RE ALL GERMAN!

You're the one trying to learn German. And since all the Germans in NFL-gaf are Pats fans, I can only conclude that you're preparing to squicken over to evil from obesity. Hmm, I wouldn't do it. But at least your new team will probably make the playoffs.

EDIT:
So are we just gonna act like Kellen Winslow didn't take shits all over his house and not clean it up or has that already been discussed?
wut?

snesfreak

Banned
You're the one trying to learn German. And since all the Germans in NFL-gaf are Pats fans, I can only conclude that you're preparing to squicken over to evil from obesity. Hmm, I wouldn't do it. But at least your new team will probably make the playoffs.
I'm part German actually.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On a scale of 1 to Freeman, how hungry are you all right now?

That's like asking me if I'm between an inch tall and infinitely tall. Basically that's an exponential scale meaning that no one on this message board has ever been higher than a 2.

Also Freeman isn't just hungry, he's youngry.

You give Cam Newton the same defense that Alex Smith had last year and he doesn't lose a game. Belee Dat.

Mr. Bust is talking all big and bad now. Let's not forget that the only reason he's still in San Fran is because Peyton rejected the Niners. Harbaugh flew all the way across the country because he thought a 36 year old cripple would be a better starting QB than Tiny Hands over here.

snesfreak

Banned
You give Cam Newton the same defense that Alex Smith had last year and he doesn't lose a game. Belee Dat.

Mr. Bust is talking all big and bad now. Let's not forget that the only reason he's still in San Fran is because Peyton rejected the Niners. Harbaugh flew all the way across the country because he thought a 36 year old cripple would be a better starting QB than Tiny Hands over here.
Jags_fan.gif

bionic77

I am sure I missed nothing in the last few days. Been busy as fuck.

The one thing I would like to state is that a Verizon 4G Mifi is the coolest thing I have bought in ages. I am getting reimbursed by work, but this little box is magical. I pretty much have a good internet connection everywhere I go now. 3G in small cities and in the boonies and 4G in metro areas. 4G is crazy. I am not sure I would pay $50/month of my own money but if any of you losers travel, have jobs, and need internet access then I highly, highly recommend going with the Verizon MiFi.

Also recommend the Champs podcast. It is by the guy who created the Chappelle show. Not for Packer fans a they mostly only interview black guys.

bionic77

If he was truly great, he would make his defense better.
Ben Roethlisberger is the only qb who can actually say he makes the defense better.

The next time your qb makes a game saving tackle after your fat fuck running back chokes the game away then you can say he makes the defense better.

Worst video possible of what I am talking about for Saints fans and other people who don't really watch football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXMWuRIGg6s

squicken

I am sure I missed nothing in the last few days. Been busy as fuck.

The one thing I would like to state is that a Verizon 4G Mifi is the coolest thing I have bought in ages. I am getting reimbursed by work, but this little box is magical. I pretty much have a good internet connection everywhere I go now. 3G in small cities and in the boonies and 4G in metro areas. 4G is crazy. I am not sure I would pay $50/month of my own money but if any of you losers travel, have jobs, and need internet access then I highly, highly recommend going with the Verizon MiFi.

Also recommend the Champs podcast. It is by the guy who created the Chappelle show. Not for Packer fans a they mostly only interview black guys.

4G Mobile hardware is essentially useless to me until the data plans become at least somewhat non-rapey

If I was your Freeman, I'd never let you go
I can take you to Taco Bells you ain't never been before
Snes take a chance or you'll never ever know
I got hard shells in my order that I'd really like to get to go
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire while we eatin' gorditas
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say hello to chalupa in three two

I'd like to be fatter than you want
Hey snes, let me talk to you

If I was your Freeman, never miss a meal
Feed you cheesy burritos, you'd never be hollow
I can be a quarterback, anything you want
If I was your Freeman, I'd never miss a meal, I'd never miss a meal

DMczaf

Swag swag swag, on you

2/10

bionic77

4G Mobile hardware is essentially useless to me until the data plans become at least somewhat non-rapey
50 bucks for 5 gigs does seem like a lot until you use this shit.

Of course work pays for mine so I don't give a fuck but I wish I had bought this shit earlier.

snesfreak

Banned
Swag swag swag, on you

OMFG.gif

squicken

50 bucks for 5 gigs does seem like a lot until you use this shit.

Of course work pays for mine so I don't give a fuck but I wish I had bought this shit earlier.

Relative was in the hospital recently, and while doing a shift, burned through a few gigs pretty fast using my Mom's iPad 3 and Netflix. It's incredible it's so fast, but what's the point of the speed when it's $10/GB?

LJ11

Relative was in the hospital recently, and while doing a shift, burned through a few gigs pretty fast using my Mom's iPad 3 and Netflix. It's incredible it's so fast, but what's the point of the speed when it's $10/GB?

Word, feels worthless for video. Funny how telcos advertise streaming video in all their ads.

Slo

Got damn, Community is really getting all sorts of threads dumped into it. I don't know what a K-On is and I don't want to know, I'm no KT.

Seems like the only thing that stays in OT these days are Breaking News threads.

RBH

Yeah, things like Netflix will strictly remain a WiFi-only experience for me unless there's a drastic overhaul in how data is priced and allocated.

Top Bottom