• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Word, feels worthless for video. Funny how telcos advertise streaming video in all their ads.

Perhaps it's just my paranoia but I also get the feeling that we're getting overbilled. No way browsing GAF for 3 days and playing two 3 minute videos takes up a full gig.

Talon

Perhaps it's just my paranoia but I also get the feeling that we're getting overbilled. No way browsing GAF for 3 days and playing two 3 minute videos takes up a full gig.
I was actually thinking about this the other day. There's no transparency that I'm aware of when it comes to browsing.

It's almost as opaque as a hospital visit!

"This is the honest truth: I could absolutely care less on yards per game," Smith said. "I think that is a totally overblown stat because if you're losing games in the second half, guess what? You're like the Carolina Panthers and you're going no-huddle the entire second half and, yeah, Cam Newton threw for a lot of 300-yard games. That's great. You're not winning, though."

alex smith dropping truth bombs on scam!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How has noone here taken advantage of this image yet?

mrhCH.png

MechDX

ArianFoster Goodnight to all. #peace. Or death, division, destruction and chaos. Whatever floats your boat. about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Someone with a twitter account invite Arian here.

Milchjon

Ben Roethlisberger is the only qb who can actually say he makes the defense better.

The next time your qb makes a game saving tackle after your fat fuck running back chokes the game away then you can say he makes the defense better.

Worst video possible of what I am talking about for Saints fans and other people who don't really watch football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXMWuRIGg6s

Most awesome video ever! A Steelers fan made this? Impossible!

squicken

I guess part of the New Orleans unique culture that we just can't understand is a bunch of wet haired illiterates who can't support one daily newspaper

jakncoke

Banned
I wanna see a console in my lifetime fail hard like the 3DO,Neo Geo. I dont think either reached 5 million ltd.. hell maybe not together added up.

squicken

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7962987/minnesota-political-quest-football-field-bliss

There's really too much to quote but that crazy guy from the Vikes photos is sort of profiled here

"Have you seen my van?" he asks. I have not. "You would die! It's professionally done. If I pull up to an intersection, it fucks it up!" Spoons is speaking in a hoarse whisper now, trying to be mindful of all the dignified reverb on that Egyptian marble. "I met this guy at this auto show, who happened to be the manager of an auto shop. He was a big Packer fan." Spoons bought a '97 Astro Van from Van Cargo for $2,500 bucks and entrusted it to the Packer fan's chop shop for five months. When it was ready, his wife blindfolded him. "And I got a little baked before," he says, "and fuckin' A, they took pictures of me when I took the blindfold off and saw it for the first time!" He had spent $30,000 on a purple paint job complete with horns, a 60-inch flat-screen installed in back where the waterbed should be, and vanity plates rocking SPOONS. "I say it's 'Vike my ride' instead of 'pimp my ride!'" He's becoming more animated, and keeping that hoarse whisper an actual whisper is becoming more of a strain. "Fuck, it turned out so good, brother!" His face is two shades rosier at this point. "When I pull up to a four-way stop, it fucks it all up!"

From here Spoons lifts off into a dadboner in-real-life diatribe that covers, but is not limited to, the fact that despite having season tickets for the last eight years, he's only been inside the Dome once; the details of his seven-day rib-cooking process for tailgating (he barbecues 100 pounds spread across 10 Weber grills during every home game); his observations on the difference between Milwaukee season-ticket holders and Green Bay season-ticket holders during his annual pilgrimage to Lambeau (he gets his wife a hotel room while he sleeps in the van for three days); and his excitement level regarding his plans to drive his Purple People Beater to his 41st Ted Nugent concert this summer ("I'm a rocker!").

Vita is such a pathetic bomb that people don't even realize it's bombing.

It is not selling well at all but the PSP started really slow and still wound up selling a ton. Sony will announce some stuff for it at E3, and then after E3 they are having a huge Vita only event . Hopefully they have some stuff that people want and sales pick up.

Oh yeah, real mature of your no talent hack QB to be talking shit on a rookie QB after finally having one decent season 7 years into his career. Stick Alex with the Panthers "defense" and he'd be lucky to win a game.

Sounds like u mad. Give Alex a receiver like Steve smith and his #s improve. Scam is an overrated loser, that's all Alex is saying! No harm in that!

jakncoke

Banned
Vita is such a pathetic bomb that people don't even realize it's bombing.

haha true, but i guess with Vita. I expect the same with Sony what they did with PS3. It sucked in games and price early on but they turned it around. I dunno i guess psp go was a massive bomb of my life and vita could be as well, but i dont think it'll sell lower than 10 million ltd which is the kinda bomba i wanna see.. well even lower than that

RBH

pffft people always mess that up. alex has done well for himself unlike your QB! the best thing he has done since coming into the league is shedding like 200 pounds but he's still morbidly obese (that is the actual medical term for what he is)

Have no idea why this made me laugh as hard as it did. :lol

haha true, but i guess with Vita. I expect the same with Sony what they did with PS3. It sucked in games and price early on but they turned it around. I dunno i guess psp go was a massive bomb of my life and vita could be as well, but i dont think it'll sell lower than 10 million ltd which is the kinda bomba i wanna see.. well even lower than that

The industry is so huge now that I doubt you will ever see a bomb like that again. Sony, MS, and Nintendo all have huge groups of fanboys that will buy what ever they put out so no console will ever completely fail.

jakncoke

Banned
The industry is so huge now that I doubt you will ever see a bomb like that again. Sony, MS, and Nintendo all have huge groups of fanboys that will buy what ever they put out so no console will ever completely fail.

True. I mean fuck PS3 going to be 3rd and is going to be in shooting distance of 100 million. Before times 3rd meant Gamecube or less levels lol

Yeah after the PS3s first year I dont think anyone thought it would turn around like it did. The only way to get a huge bomb now if for a company to totally release a product that no one wants like the PSPGo. The 360 is a huge bomb in Japan, but does great in the rest of the world.

bionic77

I consider the DC to be a bomb and failure.

It disappeared so quickly and it was such a huge surprise (to me at least) at the time.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah it failed pretty hard on the sales front. ltd just over 10 million iirc. But i wasn't really paying attention to sales-age till around the launch of the wii/ps3

I consider the DC to be a bomb and failure.

It disappeared so quickly and it was such a huge surprise (to me at least) at the time.

The Dc was only a bomb due to Segas financial troubles following the Saturn. If Sega had the money to pour into the Dc it would have sold well. It started out great but then the PS2 came out and the sales slowed and Sega couldnt afford to take the loses. The Dc was such a great console, it is sad it didnt get a full gen. I would have loved to see what late gen games would have been like for it.

Talon

Third party support killed DC. A damn shame.

I have to imagine a lot of those Sonic Team games that we loved (Jet Set Radio, Phantasy Star Online, Shenmue, Space Channel 5) didn't actually sell that well in reality. I guess killer first party can only do so much.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
It is not selling well at all but the PSP started really slow and still wound up selling a ton. Sony will announce some stuff for it at E3, and then after E3 they are having a huge Vita only event . Hopefully they have some stuff that people want and sales pick up.

The PSP's sales were actually the other way around. The PSP started off hot pretty much everywhere then died off accept in Japan (well it kind of died there too but then Monster Hunter came out and resurrected it).

Vita..... It has a long road in front of it. Hopefully E3 does some wonders for it or something.

The PSP's sales were actually the other way around. The PSP started off hot pretty much everywhere then died off accept in Japan (well it kind of died there too but then Monster Hunter came out and resurrected it).

Vita..... It has a long road in front of it. Hopefully E3 does some wonders for it or something.

I thought that the PSP had most of its lifetime sales after MH came out, maybe I am remembering wrong though.

Top Bottom