• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

1278875sdsd_25puc.gif

Not being mean, just wanted to post that GIF

Join us in the IRC peoples.

Bruce Bowen's was better.

1478998638_666dbbfcaa_o.gif

squicken

He wasn't ordinary but the Emmitt vs Barry stuff was always comical. Don't know about the rest of the country but in Texas, people legitimately thought it was a debate.

jim brown is correct. emmitt smith is the most overrated RB of all time and i don't think trent richardson is anything out of the ordinary. he'll probably get 1k yards regularly (not hard) and a few TD's but he's not a game changer

Talon

I'm glad we don't have many Dallas fans here.

Otherwise we'd get another stupid Vahag-style "COWBOYS CULTURE, MAN!"

Talon

So I was watching some AJ Green highlights. Damn, he had to work to catch a lot of those balls. It looks like the Red Rifle is giving him the Andre Johnson treatment - just throw it behind him and high. Chances are that he'll climb the ladder and grab it.

Except he seems to play like shit for 2 quarters after getting hit.

He is a giant vag. His worst hit is something Ben goes through 7 times a game, and he doesn't get the flag either.

i have no dog in this race but at least lady brady doesn't whine and bitch about a team "going after him too hard" like roofles did against the niners. what a little bitch!

Talon- said:
So I was watching some AJ Green highlights. Damn, he had to work to catch a lot of those balls. It looks like the Red Rifle is giving him the Andre Johnson treatment - just throw it behind him and high. Chances are that he'll climb the ladder and grab it.

That's a real easy way to get your receivers killed.

Granted in Goodell's NFL, if a defender turns his head to look at a receiver in the air going over the middle, he'll be lucky to escape a jail sentence.

Except he seems to play like shit for 2 quarters after getting hit.

He is a giant vag. His worst hit is something Ben goes through 7 times a game, and he doesn't get the flag either.

The only time Brady has missed a game was when that criminal bernard pollard hit him in the knee with a bat.

Ben misses some games each year

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought Emmitt Smith was a pretty good running back.

I'm pretty sure most anyone here could have been pretty good behind that ridiculous line that they had though.

squicken

I noticed this to. I think people are way too quick to anoint Dalton as their QB of the future. Even on those deep balls the ball took a long time to get there. He could do well in more pure WCO or in a dome, but he's always going to struggle with the vertical passing game when the weather turns.

snesfreak

Banned
There's this idiot on that one Bucs message board that sucks, he keeps following me around being a dick thinking he's getting to me.
It's sad.

There's this idiot on that one Bucs message board that sucks, he keeps following me around being a dick thinking he's getting to me.
It's sad.

You visit other message boards where you post posts of 2 words?

Man, just steal my dog and feed it cupcakes whilst you're at it. I feel cheated on.

snesfreak

Banned
You visit other message boards where you post posts of 2 words?

Man, just steal my dog and feed it cupcakes whilst you're at it. I feel cheated on.
First I responded with "Boy you sure told me"
to this:
Hey Douche Nizzle, I have been overly optimistic with my picks 2 of the last 3 years. You are such a blind homer. But if you want a little 'Self Ban' bet with me; I'm your Huckleberry.
The guy is a prick basically, he's supposed to be a Bucs fan and responds to other Bucs fans with shit like that.
But on that board just like here, some members get special treatment.
And the mod accounts are separate, so mods can (and do) provoke people with their normal accounts then login to their mod accounts to ban them.

bionic77

The only time Brady has missed a game was when that criminal bernard pollard hit him in the knee with a bat.

Ben misses some games each year
If teams were allowed to hit Brady he would miss more games.

No one gets hit as hard or often as Ben, many of they being late and borderline cheap but the rules are different for immobile dickless qb's and athletic mobile qb's.

Also fuck your cheap team FMT. When your best offensive player is the punter then you have no room to talk shit!

Top Bottom