• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Remember, Freeman did this to himself.

eX1Ar.jpg

Striker

Terrell Thomas ‏@TerrellThomas24
I'm sorry but someone needs to address @RealSkipBayless man crush on tebow- I'm a fan of his game but dude ain't no QB, he's a FB player

Milchjon

Reading about Tebow's training performance (back to back INTs) is fun. Apparently they're trying to use him in punt coverage, even though he was "never" asked tackle someone before. I desperately hope that external pressure leads to a QB controversy. I also hope to see more of Sanchez as a receiver.

jakncoke

Banned
Reading about Tebow's training performance (back to back INTs) is fun. Apparently they're trying to use him in punt coverage, even though he was "never" asked tackle someone before. I desperately hope that external pressure leads to a QB controversy. I also hope to see more of Sanchez as a receiver.

punt coverage? srs? :me!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
He wasn't ordinary but the Emmitt vs Barry stuff was always comical. Don't know about the rest of the country but in Texas, people legitimately thought it was a debate.

barry couldn't run routes, pass block, or run competently in short yardage situations. Other than that he was better I guess.

eznark

Banned
Driver has been offered a restructured deal. It'd be an absolute shock if he didn't sign since he said last week he'd take less to come back.

I'm cool with it. He'll have a diminished role and I'd like to see Driver with the organization for life.

squicken

I know it's slow but I think things would still be better with a few less "you peoples" and "racists" and all the other posts that just get spammed. Those two posts are like 40% of every page

“Alex smith, don’t hate on Cam Bc your stats would’ve gotten u cut if Peyton decided to come 2 San Fran.Truth b told..That’s after a 13-3 yr,” Beason wrote.

Lulz why u mad beason? What Alex said is the truth. In panthers wins, scam had 190 ypg. In losses, 290.

As for getting cut, Alex wasn't under contract so there is nothing to cut. And even if we did there is no shame in going after one of the greats.

It would be like the panthers going after Patrick Willis and then beason would be on the streets!

squicken

Lulz why u mad beason? What Alex said is the truth. In panthers wins, scam had 190 ypg. In losses, 290.

As for getting cut, Alex wasn't under contract so there is nothing to cut. And even if we did there is no shame in going after one of the greats.

It would be like the panthers going after Patrick Willis and then beason would be on the streets!

But if Alex was even remotely good, you'd think, as an UFA, at least one team would have gone after him. In a league with 31 other teams. With Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder and John Skelton all starting. No team thought Alex Smith was an upgrade

MechDX

This was a response to a who will be on Hard Knocks report at PFT:

“My first choice would be the Jets. Then the Saints…”

I never thought of it, but how could the Saints not be the top choice? It will never happen (this season), but outside of the Favre/Rodgers drama of ’08, would there be a more interesting “behind the scenes” preseason for a team in recent years?

Plus they could have fun with it. They could show the players busting their humps on the practice field with pads cracking, guys yelling, fights breaking out – the joys of training camp – and then they could cut to Sean Payton sitting in his quiet living room watching “The View” or something.

jnc

Top Bottom