• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

snesfreak

Banned
You shouldn't have called me out in the thread, you furry little cat-like creature. Put up, of shut up. You want to take the bet or not? Loser (you) is gone from the board for good.

Or are you going to keep reporting posts? Scary.......
lol I reported his post once and he keeps going back to that.

DMczaf

Pandora_Blueskins_by_Winter_artwork.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wait, Skip Bayless thinks Seattle is the NFC West favorite and that Flynn is the answer?

Kiss of death?

The guy is a prick basically, he's supposed to be a Bucs fan and responds to other Bucs fans with shit like that.
But on that board just like here, some members get special treatment.
And the mod accounts are separate, so mods can (and do) provoke people with their normal accounts then login to their mod accounts to ban them.
I hate fans like this

Tamanon

Banned
First I responded with "Boy you sure told me"
to this:

The guy is a prick basically, he's supposed to be a Bucs fan and responds to other Bucs fans with shit like that.
But on that board just like here, some members get special treatment.
And the mod accounts are separate, so mods can (and do) provoke people with their normal accounts then login to their mod accounts to ban them.

Squicken switched teams again?

Talon

He called me a blind homer cause I think the Bucs will win more than 6 games, then he said maybe one day I'll learn something about the sport.

I just responded with "Oh you."
God, I used to spend time on the official Bucs forums. Daddy Buc or whatever was this 60-year-old jort-wearing, white trash, tatted up weirdo (his own picture was in sig) that would type in all caps.

Much trolling was had by all.

Then he followed us to the Falcons forum, and it got real stupid real fast.

snesfreak

Banned
God, I used to spend time on the official Bucs forums. Daddy Buc or whatever was this 60-year-old jort-wearing, white trash, tatted up weirdo (his own picture was in sig) that would type in all caps.

Much trolling was had by all.

Then he followed us to the Falcons forum, and it got real stupid real fast.
Yeah I was there before they shut them down.
Mods were fucking crazy, they'd ban you just for SAYING "draft" in the team discussion forum.
Then let the same assholes that shit up the current forum do whatever they wanted.

Holy crap, that bike is terrible.

You could find the lifelong assortment picture by Fox.

Those lists are bullshit and need to be culled.

Edit: Thats a bike that Toby's friend made. He wanted to petition to have it be ridden by ragnar onto the field at some point but everyone on twitter was like, "Yo that shits retarded".

eznark

Banned
Jesus he looks like he has a monster truck tire around his waist. Those estrogen shots are going straight to h/er hips.

Top Bottom