• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

DMczaf

but.... DM told me..... raheem....

49ers-coach-singletary-drops-trou-to-motivate-team.jpeg

Talon

Holy hell. This guy at the restaurant I'm eating at is wearing the jacket from Drive.

Also, fried cheese curds. Motha. Trucka.

Did you just use a 40 yard pass to illustrate small paws' big arm?

it's a 50 yarder, but i don't expect steelers fans to be count any better than their caveman QB. arm strength from a perspective of "I CAN THROW IT 70 YARDS IN THE AIR!" is worthless in the NFL. show me a pass during a game that went 70 yards in the air and was completed. it doesn't happen (although alex did throw a 70 yarder in the air at last years training camp, but that wasn't a real game)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
it's a 50 yarder, but i don't expect steelers fans to be count any better than their caveman QB. arm strength from a perspective of "I CAN THROW IT 70 YARDS IN THE AIR!" is worthless in the NFL. show me a pass during a game that went 70 yards in the air and was completed. it doesn't happen (although alex did throw a 70 yarder in the air at last years training camp, but that wasn't a real game)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAiypz60dM
wtf?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475581

There's probably a Freeman joke in that thread to be had.

Freeman's already dead:

The next version of Doritos Locos Tacos will be a Cool Ranch flavor to complement the Nacho Cheese item, which is now a permanent fixture on Taco Bell’s menu, Creed said. A Hot and Spicy version likely would come later next year, and the fact that Frito-Lay has more than 100 flavors of Doritos around the world speaks to the limitless potential of the product, he said.

The brand’s First Meal breakfast platform, currently in test in 750 locations in the West, would spread to another 250 locations this year, Creed said. The menu will roll out to another 1,000 locations next year, including in Texas and Florida, and is expected to be in place systemwide by the end of 2014.

Promotional slides shown during Taco Bell’s presentation showed pictures of snack wrap-like products called Loaded Grillers, as well as churros, caramel-apple empanadas and cookie sandwiches.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gluten Free diet, you freaks.
All that means is that the taco shells are merely containers for all that meat, beans, and cheese!

And that new Cantina Bell menu looks rather gluten free diet friendly actually.

The menu, which is intended to elevate the brand’s perceptions of food quality and freshness with items like burrito bowls, whole black beans, and corn and pepper salsa, has increased not only average check and average unit volumes but also guest counts in test marketing.

I'm sure the Taco Bell CEO knows the needs of his best customer!

Guys, give it a rest. It's obvious Freeman has kicked his taco habit, and he did it the old-fashioned way. By replacing it with a harder addiction to smack. We're talking mid-90s Cowboys level of dedication to riding the white horse.

jU7Gw.jpg

This is a man who's off-season regimen included livin' on Reds, vitamin C, and cocaine.

Top Bottom