• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Even the biggest Niner homer knows that Ben could do whatever he wants if left alone with Alex. Alex can't even get a good grip on a football, how is he going to turn away Ben's big paws?

his grip was good enough to beat roofles this past year..... even when the lights went out alex stood tall and wouldn't take "YES!" for an answer from the rapist. stay strong alex!

bionic77

his grip was good enough to beat roofles this past year..... even when the lights went out alex stood tall and wouldn't take "YES!" for an answer from the rapist. stay strong alex!
Your punter and dirty coach and defense beat a gimpy Ben last season. Alex didn't do shit until the 4th quarter.

Don't be like Yankeehater and his boyfriend Kolb and pretend your garbage backup qb is any good.

Your punter and dirty coach and defense beat a gimpy Ben last season. Alex didn't do shit until the 4th quarter.

Don't be like Yankeehater and his boyfriend Kolb and pretend your garbage backup qb is any good.

alex isn't a backup. he's a playoff winning starter, something kolb could only dream of. i already said alex isn't great but he is good and with harbs teachings he can only ascend!

with a 90 QB rating and 5 come from behind victories in the regular season (1 in the playoffs!). keep making excuses for his success doe. better than making excuses for jay cutlers failures (injury? bad offensive line? mike martz?)

We have our avatar bet, and it will be won or lost by these two QBs. I'll take Jay, thanks.

We have our avatar bet, and it will be won or lost by these two QBs. I'll take Jay, thanks.

not concerned at all. jay cutler has all the talent and all of the excuses. alex smith has "no talent" and just handles his business, including finishing playoff games without lying about an injury so he doesn't have to play!

not concerned at all. jay cutler has all the talent and all of the excuses. alex smith has "no talent" and just handles his business, including finishing playoff games without lying about an injury so he doesn't have to play!

Alex smith has, uhm... Pete carrol to worry about? The bears have to compete against two playoff teams from last year and the best RB and DE in the league. Yet I'll still take cutler.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I don't know which side to take here. Damn.

SO5xg.jpg

arULD.jpg

Alex smith has, uhm... Pete carrol to worry about? The bears have to compete against two playoff teams from last year and the best RB and DE in the league. Yet I'll still take cutler.

yeah because that's who we beat in the playoffs, the seahawks.

lets compare jay cutler and alex smith vs. the saints last year:

Jay Cutler - 19/45, 244 yards, 1 td, 1 rush, 10 yards, 0 wins
Alex Smith - 24/42, 299 yards, 3 td, 1 rush, 28 yards, 1 td, 2 wins (in the last 4 minutes of the game even)

looks like this case is closed ladies!

minx

Alex Smith - 24/42, 299 yards, 3 td, 1 rush, 28 yards, 1 td, 2 wins (in the last 4 minutes of the game even)

Yeah case is closed by comparing one game. When it was the 2nd game of the season for the Bears and the playoffs for the 49ers. You are an intelligent one.

squicken

On the recommendation of FMT and bionic I'm watching Big Bang Theory. Not bad if you're otherwise occupied. Couldn't just sit and watch it but its got some good laughs

There was a bounty on Cutler. The Saints figured they didn't need one on Tiny Hands.

squicken

The first few seasons of Two and a Half Men were excellent. Full stop. No qualifier. The show got stale as the characters just spun their wheels but initially, very funny.

I do like Community and 30 Rock. I tried to watch Parks and Recreation but couldn't even make it through one season on Netflix. I've heard the Fox show with Zoe turned around and is pretty good. The pilot was awful so I didn't watch any more of it. Gave up on Cougar Town though it was also pretty good for a couple of seasons

Milchjon

On the recommendation of FMT and bionic I'm watching Big Bang Theory. Not bad if you're otherwise occupied. Couldn't just sit and watch it but its got some good laughs

A coprohiliac, a Steelers fan and TBBT. I think the word is "tautological".

People who like shit like shit

Top Bottom