• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

If the 9ers had only had Williams they could have beaten the Giants. Its not Alex's fault!

if you honestly believe that alex smith was the main or even a major reason we lost the nfc championship game then..... i can't be surprised since you said a lot of teams "would be sorry" when kolb got around to being a starter. there is *A* team that is sorry, i'll give you that!

cdyhybrid

if you honestly believe that alex smith was the main or even a major reason we lost the nfc championship game then..... i can't be surprised since you said a lot of teams "would be sorry" when kolb got around to being a starter. there is *A* team that is sorry, i'll give you that!

It wasn't Alex. It was his tiny hands.

This. Alex didn't make plays when they needed to be made. In his defense, he did make those plays vs NO. Though that had a lot to do with Gregg Williams sippin' on Dick LeBeau's retard juice

i will concede that he needs to take more chances but alex literally missed 2 throws in that game: one to crabtree and the overthrow of kyle williams early. did people not watch the same game i did? our receivers weren't getting open. not even close.

so part of it is he doesn't have that full "gun slinger" mentality but the other part of it is that alex doesn't trust our receivers. he only trusts VD and that is why you saw VD with a dominant post season (best in NFL history from a TE in only 2 games).

with a full off-season, some new talented receivers and being more comfortable in the offense i expect it to get better for him. but make no mistake, just like all of the eagles QB's to come down the pike and the old 49ers qb's and whoever else you want to name, this is a system. i have confidence that kap or JJ could step in and have success with our offense as well but i think right now alex is good enough to win us a superbowl. you'll all see that soon enough!

snesfreak

Banned
You should just call them the furry cat like creatures
I should just make that ban-bet with that douchebag.
I'd win, then he'd act like he never made it.
Like amir0x.

[20:34] <skippydippy> germans....oh they suck
Hear that Dutch?
edit
[20:36] <skippydippy> Sam Bradford is the next Johnny Unitas

:jnc :jnc :jnc

See what you're missing?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I should just make that ban-bet with that douchebag.
I'd win, then he'd act like he never made it.
Like amir0x.

Just like that off-season avatar bet you made but seemed to forget. Or changed to rules to. Or chickened out of. Furry little creature.

snesfreak

Banned
Anything's better than being a lying furry little thingy. I'd rather be a German, reptilian, post-op lover. Well, maybe not, but close!
I think I backed out of that one cause Evilore decided to get rid of animated avatars.
Thought there was no point since the best avatars would have been animated.

RBH

I did guarantee that we'd beat the Aints.

131653300_extra_large.jpg

Top Bottom