• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

It's really grasping at straws to try and go after Brady. 5 SBs, 3 wins. Bangs Giselle. Awesome house with giant water slide. He is the man women want to be with and men want to be. All hail Lord Brady!

bionic77

It's really grasping at straws to try and go after Brady. 5 SBs, 3 wins. Bangs Giselle. Awesome house with giant water slide. He is the man women want to be with and men want to be. All hail Lord Brady!
If I was your father I would disown you and admit failure on my part.

Greg

A wonderful role model for all aspiring female QBs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

5OoWd.jpg

I hate Brady and the Pats as much as the next guy but come on, cheating/bandwagoners/douchieness aside they are still damn good.

I prefer to just hold my tongue and wait for when they fuck up so I can bathe in it.

People defending Brady that aren't Patriot fans? In my NFL-GAF?

It could be more likely than you think.

I dont know if what I said could be considered defending, its more in the realm of being a realist.

Same reason why I avoid hyping up the last place Vikings and defer to yelling VIKEBIKE until they manage to troll a couple good teams.

VIKINGS GOIN 16-0 WHO WANTS TO TAKE A BAN BET?!!

RAAAARGH

Were going 6-10 at best

Why would I get myself all worked up when I know were rebuilding? The Vikings are a team that dont stay down long so I'm not worried, we will be back in the playoffs soon enough. We've never won a championship so its not like I know what I'm missing. I can wait.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I dont know if what I said could be considered defending, its more in the realm of being a realist.

Same reason why I avoid hyping up the last place Vikings and defer to yelling VIKEBIKE until they manage to troll a couple good teams.

Being a realist means that you acknowledged that they cheated their way to 3 Super Bowl wins and since Spygate have been the AFCs version of the 2000's era Eagles or something resembling the late 80s, early 90s Bills.

VIKINGS GOIN 16-0 WHO WANTS TO TAKE A BAN BET?!!

RAAAARGH

Were going 6-10 at best

Why would I get myself all worked up when I know were rebuilding? The Vikings are a team that dont stay down long so I'm not worried, we will be back in the playoffs soon enough. We've never won a championship so its not like I know what I'm missing. I can wait.

meh, I've spent most of my life cheering for a team who was rebuilding every single year, and was too young to appreciate watching Barry Sanders talent wasted with terrible coaches, teammates and management. I understand how you feel about not getting your hopes up.

But getting your hopes up is such a big part of football, especially post draft. Live it up!

Serious football question. If Alex and Ben have to go somewhere in the same car who drives? And if they were locked together in a bathroom who comes out crying?

roofles had his license suspended after the motorcycle fiasco so alex drives. gentle ben would also come out of the bathroom crying about how we targeted his ankle

meh, I've spent most of my life cheering for a team who was rebuilding, and was too young to appreciate watching Barry Sanders talent wasted with terrible coaches, teammates and management. I understand how you feel about not getting your hopes up.

But getting your hopes up is such a big part of football, especially post draft. Live it up!

My hopes are that they can double their win column and then make a couple playoff runs the following years.

I enjoy the game enough to be honest with myself and like a team that isnt always in the playoffs.

BannedEpisode is a disgrace and a coward.

I think Bob wants your autograph, Jay.

Do you play Diablo 3? I played the guest pass but I was 50/50 on it.

I was in the Torchlight 2 beta though (love it) and it got me dying for an ARPG until it comes out. I just dont know if D3 is worth the 60 bucks.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, been playing the shit out of it. It's great but I wish I hadn't bought it. Fuck the server bullshit.

We should get an NFL group going for Torchlight! Dat bitch Bob is acting like he will be in.

Yeah, been playing the shit out of it. It's great but I wish I hadn't bought it. Fuck the server bullshit.

We should get an NFL group going for Torchlight! Dat bitch Bob is acting like he will be in.

Yeah I'm down for that. Add me on steam and we will hit that up when it comes out.

Planning on playing a Engineer or Berzerker but I have a feeling it wont matter.

I'm not sold on getting D3 yet though. Maybe once I can get a deal on it. 60 bucks is steep for a game I'm not sure about.

You're a good man. Brady would be proud.

Edit : Okay, I've found a picture more disturbing than that one picture Larry posted.

Get ready for this.....

MHcLD.png

THIS IS CLEARLY FAKE!

squicken

Damn if that's really him he looks almost too thin. Part of his game (and Big Ben's) is they are so big they are hard to bring down

bionic77

roofles had his license suspended after the motorcycle fiasco so alex drives. gentle ben would also come out of the bathroom crying about how we targeted his ankle
Even the biggest Niner homer knows that Ben could do whatever he wants if left alone with Alex. Alex can't even get a good grip on a football, how is he going to turn away Ben's big paws?

DMczaf

Look at you fat geeks jealous that Josh had the dedication to improve himself, while you're in the mom's basement ordering Pizza Hut on Everquest while listening to Sugar Ray.

jakncoke

Banned
Look at you fat geeks jealous that Josh had the dedication to improve himself, while you're in the mom's basement ordering Pizza Hut on Everquest while listening to Sugar Ray.

ima get you timedogged then you can cry about getting banned with fatman at taco bell over a case of cool ranch tacos

squicken

Freeman loses weight and DM and snes get banned. What a cruel world. Yes, I know snes is still here. But we all know he won't survive E3

Top Bottom