• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Well I certainly enjoyed my ps3 more than my Wii by a sizeable margin. Sold that thing two years ago.

I liked the GameCube though the gen before.

Had a Wii. I think I bowled on it once. My kids played it before they hit 10. When they hit 10 they pretty much ignored it and played 360/PS3. When I sold the Wii it had about three inche of dust on it.

When is Dota 2 coming?

Gotta admit, some of the E3 stuff can make me :jnc.

iG3TkHjBQUkdK.gif

Max Payne 3 is fucking great.

It really really is. The story is amazing, the visuals are stunning and Max is so fucking badass. Rockstar really knocked it out of the park.

And the MP is fun too, not gonna play that for weeks on end, but it really is good entertainment. Overall I'm really happy that I bought it.

squicken

Serious question:

Did Frasier ever have any black people on it?

I remember people bringing that up at the time with all of NBC's hit comedies. Newsradio even had a bit of a joke on it.

Frasier was still great right up until Niles and Daphne got together. Then right in the toilet

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Well at least I don't leave in the middle of an IRC conversation! Okay, I admit the conversation wasn't very entertaining, but still you hurt my feelings man, you left me alone with Snes and Skippydippy.

As I recall, the discussion was about scrotums (as they often are).

I did say "goodbye you dirty Nazi scum" though!

snesfreak

Banned
Well at least I don't leave in the middle of an IRC conversation! Okay, I admit the conversation wasn't very entertaining, but still you hurt my feelings man, you left me alone with Snes and Skippydippy.
I'm alone in there right now.
At least I have my far superior Nintendo GAF channel to keep me entertained.

I'm really having a hard time finding time to do any gaming at all. I probably haven't played in 2 months.

Im having the same problem and I have nothing but time on my hands.

Looking forward to Torchlight 2 mainly. Might buy Diablo 3 if get antsy, I'm in a grind/loot kinda mood for gaming.

MechDX

I'm sure it's all just a conspiracy. Nintendo fans would never say anything that would get them banned.

NIntendo is the fuckin worst. Shelled out money for a Wii near launch and to this day it sits there mocking me.

GR: Future Soldier is aweosmeness defined and a nice change of pace from CoD.

Top Bottom