• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Updated Super Bowl odds list:

Code:
Green Bay Packers	13/2
New England Patriots	8/1
San Francisco 49ers	10/1
Denver Broncos		12/1
Houston Texans		12/1
Philadelphia Eagles	14/1
Baltimore Ravens	16/1
Chicago Bears		18/1
New Orleans Saints	18/1
New York Giants		18/1
Pittsburgh Steelers	18/1
Dallas Cowboys		20/1
Detroit Lions		22/1
Atlanta Falcons		25/1
New York Jets		25/1
San Diego Chargers	25/1
Carolina Panthers	35/1
Cincinnati Bengals	40/1
Arizona Cardinals	50/1
Buffalo Bills		50/1
Kansas City Chiefs	50/1
Miami Dolphins		50/1
Seattle Seahawks	50/1
Tennessee Titans	50/1
Washington Redskins	50/1
Oakland Raiders		65/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers	65/1
St. Louis Rams		75/1
Minnesota Vikings	100/1
Indianapolis Colts	150/1
Jacksonville Jaguars	150/1
Cleveland Browns	200/1

Enjoying the hell out of Diablo 3. Played the first Torchlight on the 360, and it was fun, but...

I guess the question is what will Torchlight II bring that I'm not already getting out of Diablo 3? Bright colors?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You can play it offline.

Also for a third of the price.

But since you already bought Diablo 3? I dunno.

edit: Oh great, now I'm forced to cheer for a Boston team. Thanks Philly!

also relieved I don't have to cheer for a Philly team!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cleveland Browns 200/1

0145379_15731_MC_Tx360.jpg

I will be optimistic...yay they gave us a chance to win!

raiders/bucs have many similarities (now and in the past):

1. both are pirate themed teams
2. both have horrible front offices
3. both drafted a fat sack of shit to be their qb of the future. both qb's have failed
4. both teams had jon gruden as coach
5. both teams last playoff win came in 2002

snesfreak

Banned

3. both drafted a fat sack of shit to be their qb of the future. both qb's have failed
Our last playoff win was the Super Bowl.
Bucs > Raiders

Ceebs

The Bucs also have their own black hole (at least where Taco Bell is concerned)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seriously, jeez.

I mean I know we're not going to the SB but the WORST in the league? Not buying that.

Agreed. No way in heck the Browns are the worst team in the league. Bottom 5 sure, but not the worst.

Man I look back and think about all the teams I could have chose some 5-6 years ago:

Saints, Texans, Browns were the three I decided on and here I am now.

squicken

Agreed. No way in heck the Browns are the worst team in the league. Bottom 5 sure, but not the worst.

Man I look back and think about all the teams I could have chose some 5-6 years ago:

Saints, Texans, Browns were the three I decided on and here I am now.

It's more to do with how tough their division is. STL and JAX are probably worse teams, but have easier wins available to them.

Why those three? You were just asking for misery

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's more to do with how tough their division is. STL and JAX are probably worse teams, but have easier wins available to them.

Why those three? You were just asking for misery

Maaan I was new to the sport, I didn't know any better. I wanted to pick a team that was trending upwards. Would have been bogus to jump on a great team's bandwagon (IMO).

I should have gone with my backup plan of popping onto NFL-gaf back then and going "hey guys I want to follow a team, help me choose"

That defense never going to be able to carry small hands gotta get that brad johnson/trent dilfer/rookie ben magic

we have the receivers now. to illustrate how different our passing game will be, take a look at our top 3 WR's from the NFC title game and compare it to the giants starting WR's from the title game:

Giants:
1. Hakeem Nicks
2. Victor Cruz
3. Mario Manningham

49ers:
1. Crabtree
2. Kyle Williams
3. Brett Swain or Joe Hastings

NOW, look at our wr's

1. Randy Moss (back to his old form)
2. Crabtree (will finally play in a pre-season game.... was a top 5 WR in the league over the last 11 weeks of the season if you go by the stats)
3. Manningham (superbowl MVP)
4. AJ Jenkins (jerry rice reborn?)
5. Teddy Ginn (uhhh.... as a wr... i dont even)
6. Ghost of Kyle Williams

so for all those reasons and more, wont you put your money down on the 49ers?

jakncoke

Banned
Randy Moss is suddenly going to be good again? and his old form even? That might be the most insane things you've said and you've said some crazy things.

:lol @ Moss being any good.

He might still be good for TDs in the redzone. Wish the Steelers had a big target like that.

redzone was our main problem last year. if we converted even half of the fg's we settled for to TD's last year we probably would have been the highest scoring team in the league.

and the seahawks aren't doing shit until they get a real coach. god bless you pete carroll, i dedicate this song to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z1v_xtHpU8

squicken

Maaan I was new to the sport, I didn't know any better. I wanted to pick a team that was trending upwards. Would have been bogus to jump on a great team's bandwagon (IMO).

I should have gone with my backup plan of popping onto NFL-gaf back then and going "hey guys I want to follow a team, help me choose"

Look at all these Pats, Packers, and Steelers fans we have. It's a thread full of front runners! But know you are in good company. When I bailed on the Texans I too thought I was choosing a bad team on the way up in the Rams

edit: How can you list Crabtree as a positive for 2012 (and cite his production at the end of last year, while then saying you had no WRs in the playoffs? How can an elite QB and top 5 WR amount to 1 completed pass vs a not so great Giants secondary?

Look at all these Pats, Packers, and Steelers fans we have. It's a thread full of front runners! But know you are in good company. When I bailed on the Texans I too thought I was choosing a bad team on the way up in the Rams

edit: How can you list Crabtree as a positive for 2012 (and cite his production at the end of last year, while then saying you had no WRs in the playoffs? How can an elite QB and top 5 WR amount to 1 completed pass vs a not so great Giants secondary?

1. crabbles has help now so he can't be double teamed all the time and he'll be ready from the start, not week 6 after he has the system down

2. never called alex elite

3. like i said, giants didn't have to worry about any other wr's so they could concentrate on crabtree and vd

4. yeah giants secondary was horrible. absolutely torched by tom brady

p.s. alex smith had a better qb rating against the giants than brady did

p.s. 2 also had a better qb rating against the giants than erron did :)

Milchjon

To be fair though, I chose the Pats before I knew if they were any good.

Bububu Alexis said numbers don't count, only wins?!?

he didn't say numbers don't count, only that yards don't. he said the most important thing is outscoring your opponent but fucking shit for brains guys like jon beason get their panties in a bunch and want to argue about it. nothing alex said was untrue

squicken

finally you're getting the point. alex is a good qb! what was sam bradfords rating in the play-in game against the seachickens?

The only thing I remember about that awful game was Daniel Fells dropping a would be game winning TD. Bradford may end up a JRuss sized bust. We find out this year

jakncoke

Banned
I dont think its possible for Bradford to be that big of bust unless he starts eating kitkats on the sideline, gets back rolls and gets busted with meth.

squicken

He's been hitting Taco Bell in the offseason as well?

Actually I'm a little worried. He came in the league doing those virgin till marriage testimonials. But there have been photos on the net with he and Chris Long drinking at UV tailgates and hanging at Coachella. I think Long is a bad influence and has corrupted him. He's dating some skanky model now so he's probably on coke too

Top Bottom