• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Milchjon

Bradford can't be compared to JaMarcus because he at least showed some effort. With JaMarcus it wasn't just his lack of production but his overall behaviour.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I dont think its possible for Bradford to be that big of bust unless he starts eating kitkats on the sideline, gets back rolls and gets busted with meth.

Actually I'm a little worried. He came in the league doing those virgin till marriage testimonials. But there have been photos on the net with he and Chris Long drinking at UV tailgates and hanging at Coachella. I think Long is a bad influence and has corrupted him. He's dating some skanky model now so he's probably on coke too

T2roL.gif

squicken

Goodell's going to bring the hammer down on him with 2 arrests in 8 weeks. Such a shame. He and The Church of Cecil Newton's collection plate won Auburn that game versus Oregon. Head and shoulders better than everyone else on the field

minx

Where are the Lions fans coming to defend the Lions claiming that they are not thugs. What a sad pathetic team to root for.

squicken

Shit he had an open container, no insurance, and also got ticketed for reckless driving.

Of the 5 Lions arrests, 4 were for pot. Does the NFL drug testing program suck? I doubt they just started smoking

jakncoke

Banned
I'll pay you 2 AMERICAN dollars for the car factories.

For a low price of 63 cents you can buy your own diner

Shit he had an open container, no insurance, and also got ticketed for reckless driving.

Of the 5 Lions arrests, 4 were for pot. Does the NFL drug testing program suck? I doubt they just started smoking

How can you not have car insurance as athlete. Youre rich as fuck.. get it..derp

jakncoke

Banned
i'll get the saints fans to teach me how to gata hunt. speaking of gata, there this place in town that sells gata and bison meat. i should try it.

squicken

Gator tastes like chicken and Buffalo is like a not as good version of steak. Cows sit and eat and their meat is nice and fatty. Buffalo run around around and fight and the meat is a little tougher. It's still good and has a unique flavor that isn't as gamey as deer. Skip the gator. Try the bison

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Disgusted with this franchise right now.

Their ridiculous, out of control behavior ON the field was embarrassing enough last year and now this offseason makes it worse.

What a joke.

jakncoke

Banned
I hope he gets banned for that, comes back and tries to talk and everyone in the thread goes hey you were banned you dont belong here pleb

jakncoke

Banned
lol this sounds horrible.

37389.jpg

budweiser
+
Clamato /kləˈmɑːtoʊ/ is a drink made of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate flavored with spices and clam broth

that sounds fucking awful lol

squicken

Wait there's going to be like official sponsored threads for the press conferences? With all the banners and headers and crap. Good God.

Top Bottom