• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol this sounds horrible.

37389.jpg

budweiser
+
Clamato /kləˈmɑːtoʊ/ is a drink made of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate flavored with spices and clam broth

that sounds fucking awful lol

Ugh that's right up there with Coors Light + iced tea. Or the new Bud Light Lime + Mojito.

Milchjon

lol this sounds horrible.

37389.jpg

budweiser
+
Clamato /kləˈmɑːtoʊ/ is a drink made of reconstituted tomato juice concentrate flavored with spices and clam broth

that sounds fucking awful lol

WTF. It's like someone actively tried to create the most repulsive thing ever.

Enron

Banned
While I understand and assume this is all coming from you being a fan of an SEC team not name Auburn, I must respectfully tell you to go fuck yourself

Intentionally trying to injure other players - hopefully he'll find his way out of the league before he alters or ends anyone's career.

He's going to have to fuck up harder than this if thats going to happen.

This is not out of the question.

Being arrested does not make one a thug...lmao.

Nick Fairley is one, though. Pattern of behavior going back to college.

Intentionally trying to injure other players - hopefully he'll find his way out of the league before he alters or ends anyone's career.

He'll clean up his image! You'll see! He will become the man whom everyone on the field respects for his clean and amazing play on the field and will shine on in the hearts of everyone for his outstanding contributions to the community off the field! This arrest is just the wake up call he needed! He will refocus himself and change this thug culture that Detroit has embraced and lead us to the Superbowl!

YOU WATCH!!!!!!!

snesfreak

Banned
He'll clean up his image! You'll see! He will become the man whom everyone on the field respects for his clean and amazing play on the field and will shine on in the hearts of everyone for his outstanding contributions to the community off the field! This arrest is just the wake up call he needed! He will refocus himself and change this thug culture that Detroit has embraced and lead us to the Superbowl!

YOU WATCH!!!!!!!
Poor delusional goldlion.

eznark

Banned
Ok I'm convinced. Coaches matter. These kids might have had a chance if they didn't have a cunty, weak wristed weasel for a head coach.

I want to argue, but I can't -_-

While Schwartz did take an 0-16 team to the playoffs in just 3 years, he has also repeatedly shown he has no control over the team and a weak-ass handshake. Reality sucksssssssssss

DMczaf

I want to argue, but I can't -_-

While Schwartz did take an 0-16 team to the playoffs in just 3 years, he has also repeatedly shown he has no control over the team and a weak-ass handshake. Reality sucksssssssssss

While Raheem had no control over our team, at least he had a good handshake!

So Fairley was drunk, drinking whilst driving and going 100 mph. Dude should be in jail and be happy he didn't kill other people

Oh but he's not a thug, I looked up the definition of thug on Urban Dictonairy and he didn't meet the criteria. He is a dumb piece of shit though!

squicken

The behavior of some on field stuff is on Schwartz, but it's mostly on Mayhew. Suh had a rep of fighting constantly at NEB in practices. Fairley was a known loafer who liked to chill off the field. Titus Young had some stuff as well. Mayhew rolled the dice and it looks like it's not going too well right now

Top Bottom