• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Greg

I'm probably late, but I just saw a clip of Harbaugh on ESPN talking about how they weren't interested in Manning, and Alex Smith was their man all along.

:jnc

Bowser

Sapp said Steelers won't make the playoffs this year.

Sapp = SNES.

It's not THAT crazy of a notion IMO. Could easily see them finishing third behind the Ravens and Bengals.

I fully expected the Bengals to return to Bungles form this season until their draft. Don't know if all the guys will pan out but it looks damn good on paper.

Bowser

Easily? It's not like Suggs is out for the year and Ed Reed is contemplating retirement.

Ed Reed is just saying shit to say shit. Suggs is a huge loss, true, but the Ravens always seem to find a way to get pass rush. I wouldn't be surprised if Upshaw is in the running for DRotY.

Talon

Ed Reed is just saying shit to say shit. Suggs is a huge loss, true, but the Ravens always seem to find a way to get pass rush. I wouldn't be surprised if Upshaw is in the running for DRotY.
Ed Reed's been dealing with serious nerve damage in his neck for about 5 years. He says he can't feel his extremities at times, and he's concerned about long term implications. He made it sound like last year might be his last.

I'm pretty sure he's serious about retiring.

I hope for the sake of his health that he follows through with it.

Sapp said Steelers won't make the playoffs this year.

Sapp = SNES.

Sapp's an idiot. I'm not even going to front, I'm nervous about our games coming up against the Steelers. No Suggs removes our best anti-Ben weapon. If that new offensive line is as improved as it looks on paper, a healthy Ben will thrive back there without having to worry about T-Sizzle bearing down on him like a Buick.

As a fan I say Ravens go 6-0 and run the division again, as a realist I'll be happy with 4-2 (splitting the series with the Steelers/Bengals, sorry Brownies).

It's not THAT crazy of a notion IMO. Could easily see them finishing third behind the Ravens and Bengals.

I fully expected the Bengals to return to Bungles form this season until their draft. Don't know if all the guys will pan out but it looks damn good on paper.

Anything could happen. I can honestly see why he would make that prediction - Defense is in flux, lost 2 mainstay veterans and leaders of the D, on offense lost some guys, most notably banger Ward..

What he was saying what The Steelers rep is built on D and half the guys are gone. To be fair though, aside from Hampton the guys that were cut were ghosts on the field last year anyway and the Steelers were still number one.

Plus, Terrell Suggs gone severely reduces the Ravens. I know i'm not supposed to, but I really like Suggs. Great player, great villain. Him missing is a huge blow to the Rats.

cdyhybrid

i wonder how salty bobcat fans are to be 7 and :jncing 59 and not get the #1 pick. lol they finished the season by losing 23 in a row.

Just go look at DY_nasty's posts towards that Hornets fan in the offseason thread :jnc

Better than having no tds or fgs like we did with dingleberry!

And people wont stop dissing the NFC west until we have multiple teams in the playoffs :(

This year! Believe!

Hey, HoFlynn is gonna take them to the Super Bowl and jakncoke will get revenge on the Steelers!

Fuck yes. JNC do you have the new 12th man jersey yet?

lol Hawaii pays the NFL 4.2 million to host the Pro Bowl . suckers.

that sounds like a money pit. nfl really should get a minor league system started though on the main land.

There is: the Pac-12.

I'm probably late, but I just saw a clip of Harbaugh on ESPN talking about how they weren't interested in Manning, and Alex Smith was their man all along.

:jnc

On one hand, I don't expect him to say anything else, but on the other hand, that's such obvious BS. There's gotta be some middle ground there.

bluemax

Banned
590074253.jpg

What he was saying what The Steelers rep is built on D and half the guys are gone. To be fair though, aside from Hampton the guys that were cut were ghosts on the field last year anyway and the Steelers were still number one.

So he said the Steelers weren't making the playoffs last year because they were too old and slow on D. Now I guess he says they won't make it cause they're too young. Good analysis, Sapp.

We already have teddy ginn. I have no interest in Hester.
I have no interest in Hester.
We already have Teddy Ginn.
Ted Ginn.
When the pimp's in the crib, ma
Drop it like it's hot...
Drop it like it's hot...
Drop it like it's hot...

When the pigs try to get at ya,
Park it like it's hot...
Park it like it's hot...
Park it like it's hot...

And if a nigga get a attitude,
Pop it like it's hot...
Pop it like it's hot...
Pop it like it's hot...

I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon,
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on,

Greg

On one hand, I don't expect him to say anything else, but on the other hand, that's such obvious BS. There's gotta be some middle ground there.
I didn't think anyone was talking about it recently - no clue why it even had to be brought up.

And I don't know who he was trying to convince by saying it either... it's an insult to Alex's intelligence if it was for his sake, and no one else cares.

Slo

My son's very first issue of ESPN The Magazine came in the mail and he's refusing to read it because its got Danica Patrick on the cover. He's positive it's one of his mom's magazines and that I'm trying to trick him. I'm trying to construct an argument that she's an athlete and not just some glamor bimbo, but so far I've got nothing.

DMczaf

My son's very first issue of ESPN The Magazine came in the mail and he's refusing to read it because its got Danica Patrick on the cover. He's positive it's one of his mom's magazines and that I'm trying to trick him. I'm trying to construct an argument that she's an athlete and not just some glamor bimbo, but so far I've got nothing.

Tell him he can go to godaddy.com to get the uncut version of the cover.

When the pimp's in the crib, ma
Drop it like it's hot...
Drop it like it's hot...
Drop it like it's hot...

When the pigs try to get at ya,
Park it like it's hot...
Park it like it's hot...
Park it like it's hot...

And if a nigga get a attitude,
Pop it like it's hot...
Pop it like it's hot...
Pop it like it's hot...

I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon,
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on,

Do you even realize what we are talking about? Punt returns, not Wr. Teddy with 0 fumbles since coming to the 49ers so you can wash his balls with a warm wet rag

Greg

Tell him there's an offer for a commemorative plate inside.

Top Bottom