• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Lunchbox

Banned
Plz7Bl.jpg

Not bad for $15!!

15$? return that

heres the same thing for 10 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029XQKAU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Do you even realize what we are talking about? Punt returns, not Wr. Teddy with 0 fumbles since coming to the 49ers so you can wash his balls with a warm wet rag
When you say you don't need Devin Hester because you have Ted Ginn Jr. you already lost.

Stop trying to save face.

You're done.

You team signed Brandon Jacobs even though you had 4 RBs as good/better than he is.

I'm really hoping this blows up in the Saints face. Why are they being so stingy? They need Drew more than ever and refuse to pay him. You'd think theyd be more willing with Payton missing, but I guess not.

Still mystified why Joe Vitt is their HC when he's also suspended for 6 games of the season.

Drew Brees is a fraud and a bum, and his success is a product of the system.

Why pay him all of that money, when you can be just as successful with the back-up in the same system.

CHASE DANIELS FUTURE

BELIEVE

When you say you don't need Devin Hester because you have Ted Ginn Jr. you already lost.

Stop trying to save face.

You're done.

You team signed Brandon Jacobs even though you had 4 RBs as good/better than he is.

saving face for what? we have no need for devin hester. you are still working on the premise that i care about ginn at WR (which i don't, but hester is a shitty WR too).

as for brandon jacobs, that's funny that we signed him even though we had 4 RB's as good as him despite the fact that when we signed him we only had 3 RB's on our roster (gore/hunter/dixon). dixon isn't better than jacobs. beyond that, $1.5 mil for jacobs is risk free and he will be better than gore or dixon on the goalline since gore/dixon are the worst runners ever on the goal line.

maybe you should stick to your animes rather than talking about football!

BigAT

saving face for what? we have no need for devin hester. you are still working on the premise that i care about ginn at WR (which i don't, but hester is a shitty WR too).

as for brandon jacobs, that's funny that we signed him even though we had 4 RB's as good as him despite the fact that when we signed him we only had 3 RB's on our roster (gore/hunter/dixon). dixon isn't better than jacobs. beyond that, $1.5 mil for jacobs is risk free and he will be better than gore or dixon on the goalline since gore/dixon are the worst runners ever on the goal line.

maybe you should stick to your animes rather than talking about football!

Your GM pulled a DCX on running backs, how can you possibly defend that?

Your GM pulled a DCX on running backs, how can you possibly defend that?

1. Gore will get hurt this year
2. Brandon Jacobs is better than Anthony Dixon

what is there to defend? lamichael will see the field a lot in the slot and in 3rd down situations, probably in conjunction with hunter. i love our RB's, jacobs included!

BigAT

1. Gore will get hurt this year
2. Brandon Jacobs is better than Anthony Dixon

what is there to defend? lamichael will see the field a lot in the slot and in 3rd down situations, probably in conjunction with hunter. i love our RB's, jacobs included!

DCX! GM OF THE YEAR! Jacobs was even one of the RBs he signed.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Man, Dallas is more bloated than a Pre-Meth Freeman taco binge on Cinco de Mayo. I wouldn't be surprised if someone said it's one of the largest "metropolitan areas" in the world.

Fox318

Man, Dallas is more bloated than a Pre-Meth Freeman taco binge on Cinco de Mayo. I wouldn't be surprised if someone said it's one of the largest "metropolitan areas" in the world.

Have you ever been to Pennsylvania?

Freeman would look thin in most parts.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Have you ever been to Pennsylvania?

Freeman would look thin in most parts.

I always pictured Philly being more condensed since it wasn't built during the era of urban sprawl like Dallas.

I've been talking about the ridiculous amount of land area that the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area takes up. Boston and Milwaukee are my only real comparisons that I've lived in and I feel like I can fit 6 of either into the size of this place.

Milchjon

When your friend can't hold his liquor and puts a well placed puddle of semi-digested spaghetti right in front of his toilet bowl. Good times.

That smell. My god, that smell.

squicken

I always pictured Philly being more condensed since it wasn't built during the era of urban sprawl like Dallas.

I've been talking about the ridiculous amount of land area that the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area takes up. Boston and Milwaukee are my only real comparisons that I've lived in and I feel like I can fit 6 of either into the size of this place.

Yeah nothing is like the Metroplex in terms of size. LA would stretch to SD I guess but for the base

Godslay

Banned
Yeah I get that but wouldn't you of preferred the jersey of a better quarterback, like Tim Tebow?

From what I've read, Tebow has slightly improved. Threw a couple picks in OTAs, but is no longer throwing dirt balls. Sanchez has looked better in 7 v 7, but then again it's practice. Sounds like the leash is pretty short with Sanchez.

But if the Jets are the offseason champs, where does that leave the Redskins?

Draft champs?

But if the Jets are the offseason champs, where does that leave the Redskins?

you can't even call the redskins offseason champs anymore. they still get fleeced of their draft picks but at least they used to sign big name guys. now they're just giving that same big money to mediocre players

From what I've read, Tebow has slightly improved. Threw a couple picks in OTAs, but is no longer throwing dirt balls. Sanchez has looked better in 7 v 7, but then again it's practice. Sounds like the leash is pretty short with Sanchez.

Draft champs?

Sanchez is the better quarterback (lol), but New York wants Tebow.

Sanchez could be putting up godlike numbers early in the season, but people will still be calling for his head on a plate. I sometimes feel for the guy...

Then I realize he's fucking Kate Upton.
So no, I say fuck the guy, he can eat one of FMT's bags o' dicks.

Milchjon

Sanchez is the better quarterback (lol), but New York wants Tebow.

Sanchez could be putting up godlike numbers early in the season, but people will still be calling for his head on a plate. I sometimes feel for the guy...

Then I realize he's fucking Kate Upton.
So no, I say fuck the guy, he can eat one of FMT's bags o' dicks.

Sanchez had his chance. There's no indication he doesn't just fucking suck, he's been surrounded by capable guys for years.
We need a universal sarcasm font.

http://www.glennmcanally.com/sarcastic/

I'd be ok with that.

Top Bottom