• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

eznark

Banned
xbLfa.jpg

Yes!! Bootleg right gave you a super fast QB who was impossible to tackle and could warp around the screen. That game was so awesome!

It also had legitimately amazing music.

Bowser

Panthers RT Jeff Otah underwent an MRI on the knee that's bothered him the past 2 yrs. Ron Rivera said Otah tweaked it recently.

lol, it was only a matter of time before we heard about that pussy Otah

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Shit, I think I remember that. Was that the one with substitutions and player fatigue/energy levels? That kind of detail blew my mind.

Yep. Full rosters, 11 on 11 gameplay, 4 player support if you had the right peripheral. Only 8 teams though. It was still impressive for the time.

Super Play Action Football had high school, college, and NFL teams if I remember right.

Fox318

When I tried to explain to my nephews the concept of electric football they looked at me like I was 9000 years old :(

I had a board when I was younger but I never had anyone to explain how it works.

Didn't help that I didn't really know what the rules of football were back then too.

bionic77

As shitty as I think this gen's football games have been (basically the same shit we played last gen with upgraded visuals, though even they were not to the level we were promised) seeing the crap we played in the n64 and 16bit days shows how far we have come with sports games.

snesfreak

Banned
I probably rented just about every SNES football game, just to play as the Bucs.
I usually won about as many games as they did back then.

eznark

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm watchng the latest game of thrones episode. This battle is so pathetic. It's like 10 v. 10. How does HBO not have better production values than this??

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's fun. Good luck finding 20+ guys older than 25 willing to play tackle football.

Truth spoken here. Me and a few buddies decided to play some tackle football a few years ago (age 25/26 at the time). The game ended some dislocated shoulders, charlie horses, and sprained ankles.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I know it's PFT, but is it too late to get Fuhrer Goodell to give Breesy a 75 game suspension?

1. Despite being a member of the Browns, Fujita was present in the room for the Gregg Williams diatribe. The video that goes with the audio shows Fujita sitting next to Gleason, smiling when players chanted “give it back!” upon receiving envelopes of cash from the prior weekend’s win over the Lions.
11. Fujita told Pamphilon that Brees agrees the audio should be released the “sooner the better.” Fujita continued to offer words of support and encouragement.

12. On the evening of April 3, Brees called Pamphilon. Instead of saying “the sooner the better,” Brees says we need to “wait for the right time” to release the audio. Pamphilon says it’s too late to stop the process.

13. The next day, Brees left Pamphilon a voice message, asking for a copy of the essay Pamphilon planned to post on his website when the audio was released. Pamphilon ultimately refused, and Gleason then told Pamphilon that what he planned to do is “illegal” and that Gleason wa not giving permission for the audio to be released.

Slo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm watchng the latest game of thrones episode. This battle is so pathetic. It's like 10 v. 10. How does HBO not have better production values than this??

The guys in the NO SPOILERZ thread were throwing around a $7M number as the cost of the explosion. I don't really see it, but supposedly that's where the money went.

eznark

Banned
The guys in the NO SPOILERZ thread were throwing around a $7M number as the cost of the explosion. I don't really see it, but supposedly that's where the money went.

What? It looked like someone set off one of those smoke snakes in a bathtub. They couldn't even get the fire to be consistently green! Pathetic.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
What? It looked like someone set off one of those smoke snakes in a bathtub. They couldn't even get the fire to be consistently green! Pathetic.

wasn't there supposed to be regular fire and wildfire?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
the were shooting regular fire arrows from the walls of the city, I've also double checked the historical texts.

Top Bottom