• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

BigAT

This thread is weird. Not NBA-Age weird, but still weird.

8CUD5.jpg

snesfreak

Banned
Need more badly translated German to put into the game.
Lines about how the Cheats will be champs or they won't be at all or something.

:jnc

Go figure. "Show us the evidence", evidence leaks out, and then "This isn't evidence since we weren't shown it before the punishments!".

Two specific entries for the 2009 season were shown during one meeting. In a game at Buffalo on Sept. 27, 2009, there were three $1,000 awards. In a game against the New York Giants on Oct. 18, there was a $1,000 bounty awarded for one cart-off.

From the NFL's official play by play:

-One injured Bill in that game and he is a defender.

-The Giants had 2 offensive injuries. Guard K. McKenzie who has Eli fall on him. The other injury is to Jacobs who only comes out for a few minutes.

No terms on the Osi deal but it looks like its just restructure that pays him more money this year and a voidable 2013. So he could still be eligible for free agency in 2013.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/39712/osi-umenyiora-gets-his-satisfaction

Early indications are that Umenyiora's contract was not extended and that he will still be eligible for free agency next year, but that he got a raise for 2012 (from the nearly $4 million he was scheduled to make to something in the $6 million to $7 million range, most likely) and added a voidable 2013 year to allow the Giants to diffuse the salary cap hit. Win-win deal. The Giants get to give him what he wants and get him into camp at very little (if any) cost to their salary cap. And Umenyiora stops complaining, at least for now.

He'll be at OTA's next week.

Andre Brown was suspended for 4 games for supposed PED use. He appealed and it looks like the suspension has been lifted.

This thread is weird. Not NBA-Age weird, but still weird.

You don't know the half of it, we have geezer Nintendo fans, scat lovers, cheats, woman-beaters, asshole apologists, fat people enthusiasts, and...Seahawks fans.

Brees:"The Evidence isn't real enough"

I'm bout to get on the night train to invade and annex some unwitting neighbouring country.

(Shit's gonna suck, I only have a reclining chair and it's taking all night.)

Poor Dutch won't survive this night.

He might sign on tomorrow and actually be German Patriot

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
drew-brees_1571855c.jpg

"But where is the evidence??!?"
---------------------
I still don't know why the NFLPA is defending this so much. I mean, weren't they getting paid to injure other players? It seems like they're defending the defensive players and don't give a damn about the offensive ones.

I believe that the NFLPA is still trying to take the stance that there was NO bounty system. Does anyone outside of Dirtbag actually believe that such a system did not exist? Did Payton and Williams lie down in front of Goodell and take massive punishments for nothing? DeMoron is truly living up to his name. Hey! Let's sue the NFL for something we signed a document telling them we wouldn't sue for. It's all subterfuge so they don't have to capitulate to hgh testing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm watchng the latest game of thrones episode. This battle is so pathetic. It's like 10 v. 10. How does HBO not have better production values than this??
I just count my blessings. Game of Thrones is pretty damn good when I don't have to wade through painful prose!

snesfreak said:
It's gonna be the Duke Nukem Forever of RPGs based on an internet message board's NFL thread.

Cool beans.

So I can expect after twelve years, four different developers, a trip to development hell and back, two different console generations, annnnnnnd it'll still suck?

Ænima;38418467 said:
The show could be a lot better than the books if they combine the stories from AFFC/ADWD and cut out a lot of the unnecessary fat.

In other words condense two monstrously heavy books into one season of TV. GRRM needs an editor who's willing to hack n slash the shit out of his weighty prose.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's a sure sign that you're getting old when you start watching the food network.

I watched an episode of Restaurant Impossible and then switched over to BBC America to watch 3 hours of Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

It's soothing to watch idiots get reamed for 4 hours for lacking any kind of common sense. Also makes you wonder about the banks that are lending these people money!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-lauren-tannehill-poses-for-maxim-20120601,0,136952.story

The International Business Times is reporting that the wife of Miami Dolphins rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill, Lauren, has posed in various poses for Maxim magazine.

A few of the poses show Lauren Tannehill wearing a midriff-and-shoulder-baring orange shirt paired with an equally diminutive pair of aqua spandex short-shorts. In one of the photographs, Tannehill is striking the Heisman Trophy stiffarm pose.

Maybe the pick wasn't so bad after all.

Top Bottom