• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Oh shit, Madden gonna be so good this year! This is the year guys!!

The Madden series is fucking terrible and I hate myself for getting it every year. But that won't stop me from getting it again!

squicken

I really liked SP CoD4, but since then the by the nose shooter have really gotten indistinguishable. Guess I don't do MP so I'm not really the audience

edit: That's quite a statement. I don't follow soccer but is that Messi guy really the best player ever?

edit: That's quite a statement. I don't follow soccer but is that Messi guy really the best player ever?

Not sure if he's the best ever yet, but what that guy can do with that round ball is insane. His vision, his speed, his ball control are crazy. Plus his stats are pretty darn impressive and he's still young so he could be the best ever if he continues to grow and dominate.

He just needs to show that he can dominate when he's not playing with the best teammates (with Barcelona) and start to show that dominance on the pitch with his national team where the level around him is lower.

He's not on the level of Zinedine Zidane or Johann Cruyff yet.

RBH

Beadle is off Sportsnation?

This new chick is at least is pleasant on the eyes.

NBC makes it official: Michelle Beadle, leaving ESPN, will join NBC Sports and NBC-owned Access Hollywood.

In a statement, NBC says Beadle will cover this summer's London Olympics for both NBC Sports and Access Hollywood, a show in which she'll also do red-carpet reporting for big entertainment events such as movie premieres.

For NBC Sports, Beadle will have a role in NFL Kickoff coverage and racing's Triple Crown. For the NBC Sports Network cable channel, there will be "new programming" developed for her.

Said Beadle, in a statement: "I look forward to getting back to New York City and immersing myself in a myriad of NBCUniversal platforms, while trying to kick ass and have some fun along the way."

With TV rights to many big sports events locked up in long-term deals, notable announcers give cable sports nets at least a try to raise their visibility, as the CBS Sports Network did recently by recruiting Jim Rome from ESPN.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...michelle-beadle-arrives-at-nbc/1#.T80i4NVYut4

Fox318

Because he once compared disagreeing with a GM's choices in football to disagreeing with a Pilot's choices while flying. I like to know what else he compares fans to

Guy is an asshole and a massive troll.

Actually ESPN outside of the content made in DC is all done by assholes.

The only people who make Cowherd look ok is Mike and Mike.

Worst sports talkers I've ever heard.

snesfreak

Banned
Nintendo is going all out.
They had the Nintendo Direct last night.
The conference tomorrow.
A developer round table tomorrow night.
And a 3DS conference on Wednesday.

So, an hour for Wii U tomorrow(possibly more?)
AND an hour for 3DS.

Plus the round table.

The conference tomorrow.

AND an hour for 3DS.

Plus the round table.

I have no doubt Nintendo steals the show for E3. Unless Sony does something miraculous tonight (Last Guardian release date before 2014!!!), Nintendo is going to clean the fuck up. Would love to see some hype 3DS stuff

I have no doubt Nintendo steals the show for E3. Unless Sony does something miraculous tonight (Last Guardian release date before 2014!!!), Nintendo is going to clean the fuck up. Would love to see some hype 3DS stuff

The conference where they show GTA V will be the winner.

Please show me GTA V.

Please.

Fox318

The conference tomorrow.

AND an hour for 3DS.

Plus the round table.

WII U MUSIC 2
WII U FIT
WII U BALANCE BOARD
WII U LIFE SENSOR
WII U STOOL TESTER
NO HARD DRIVE
NO WII WARE COMPATIBILITY
256 DIGIT FRIEND CODES

I know you can't wait Snes!

snesfreak

Banned
The conference where they show GTA V will be the winner.

Please show me GTA V.

Please.
I guess it could show up at Nintendo's, would be a bigger surprise than Sony's.
Since everyone already knows it's gonna be on PS3.
WII U MUSIC 2
WII U FIT
WII U BALANCE BOARD
WII U LIFE SENSOR
WII U STOOL TESTER
NO HARD DRIVE
NO WII WARE COMPATIBILITY
256 DIGIT FRIEND CODES

I know you can't wait Snes!
Larry getting it day one confirmed.

squicken

Rockstar doesn't do E3. You guys have lots of faith in Nintendo, considering they've just remade the same games forever. Except for all the Wii and DS stuff for babies and soccer moms

Metal Gear Revengeance looks great.

*heart Platinum games*

They are actually making me want to play a game with Raiden as the main character...

Talon

Rockstar doesn't do E3. You guys have lots of faith in Nintendo, considering they've just remade the same games forever. Except for all the Wii and DS stuff for babies and soccer moms
Mario Galaxy is the exact same game as Mario Sunshine and Mario 64 and Super Mario World.

vpHfZ.jpg

GRONK GRONK!

Fox318

This is NeoGAF.

Nintendo could announce nothing but a testicle crushing game and there will be people here praising it.

CS:GO was the highlight of today.

I actually believe that Cities XL will beat anything that Maxis puts out.

squicken

squicken sounds like costanza.
All he has to do is call Mario the "Madden of platformers."

It's essentially the same, though I'll never admit to agreeing with anything that weirdo has to say. Some people like to play the same game over and over with slight tweaks. I played Doom 2 and Halo 2 and Quake 3 for thousands of hours and I have no idea how I did it.

What I want from my entertainment is the whole I want what I don't know I want. I didn't mind Splinter Cell going in a new direction. I minded that they went in the wrong direction

snesfreak

Banned
It's essentially the same, though I'll never admit to agreeing with anything that weirdo has to say. Some people like to play the same game over and over with slight tweaks. I played Doom 2 and Halo 2 and Quake 3 for thousands of hours and I have no idea how I did it.

What I want from my entertainment is the whole I want what I don't know I want. I didn't mind Splinter Cell going in a new direction. I minded that they went in the wrong direction
Oh you.

Ænima

Well I just saw the Microsoft conference. I can't believe they seriously ended it with CoD. What a joke. The 360 was the first console I bought for this generation and I didn't regret it at all, but I may have to go Sony first next time. Microsoft just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore.

I am excited for the South Park game though.

squicken

Ænima;38509466 said:
Well I just saw the Microsoft conference. I can't believe they seriously ended it with CoD. What a joke. The 360 was the first console I bought for this generation and I didn't regret it at all, but I may have to go Sony first next time. Microsoft just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore.

I am excited for the South Park game though.

I liked how they don't even bother trying to talk up the benefits of Windows 8 to PC gaming. They truly gave up on that

Top Bottom