• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

It's not that they ended with BLOPS2 (which is bad enough) but they ended on an anti-climax ala MOH a couple years back

Rockstar doesn't do E3. You guys have lots of faith in Nintendo, considering they've just remade the same games forever. Except for all the Wii and DS stuff for babies and soccer moms
Blame Garnett Lee, then.

I know Rockstar's MO but Garnett kept going on about it.

1280241641392.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A bigger 3DS sounds great. I'll be getting SimCity day one.

Microsoft isn't doing anything to make me regret being a primarily PC/PS3 gamer apparently. When's the last time they had a good E3 conference show?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Splinter Cell looks even more 'Micheal Bay' than the previous one, not sure if I'm still excited.

Also, Girl wood.

Haven't seen the video yet but is it even Splinter Cell at this point or some sort of a derivative of a random action game?

Where's my Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory 2?

Haven't seen the video yet but is it even Splinter Cell at this point or some sort of a derivative of a random action game?

Where's my Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory 2?

It's not really Splinter Cell anymore, I liked Conviction, but even that was pushing it a bit with the action. Now it's even more Hollywood, stealth is completely gone.

Plus I think they changed Sam his voice.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's not really Splinter Cell anymore, I liked Conviction, but even that was pushing it a bit with the action. Now it's even more Hollywood, stealth is completely gone.

Plus I think they changed Sam his voice.

Sad.

I remember when Splinter Cell was a vastly more sensible and superior version of Metal Gear Solid.

I would pine for the days of yore with Ghost Recon as well but they really only had the first game and the expansions before it went wonky.

Saw the first part of the MSFT conference.

Liked what I saw of Halo 4. Will get.

Liked what I saw of Splinter Cell, but will probably get when it drops in price.

Still gonna get Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2 for the 360.

Will skip the Kinect crap. WTF happened to Fable? And I'll probably skip this Gears. Forza is a maybe. I haven't come close to finishing Forza 4 yet.

Given my backlog and the few games I'll pick up and my recent purchase of a gaming capable laptop, I'm good to go through 2015.

snesfreak

Banned
I'd love to go into the Sony thread and say how bad this has been, but I'm not risking it.
Even though practically everyone in the thread is saying it.

cdyhybrid

I'd love to go into the Sony thread and say how bad this has been, but I'm not risking it.
Even though practically everyone in the thread is saying it.

Don't do it. I don't post in Gaming except for very rare occasions (usually Earthbound or music threads) but I'm not even going to browse it until E3 is over.

Talon

Was really hoping Last of Us would be less shooter heavy.

Too many god damn FPS and TPS at E3 hidden in better games.

Also:
JOPwT.png

Top Bottom