• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

G-Fex

you recently did this with mlb.. why are you suddenly taking up interests in sports?

Cause, ever since I got into baseball, I wanted to also get into football and hockey too.

I'm a very boring person, I at least want to be a fan of something, something to look forward to. (Wrestling sucks)

Slo

The way people are describing it is exactly how I imagine it. So are we just supposed to leave the giant minimap device on the coffee table and buy the real controller for an extra $50?

eznark said:
They don't need to show anything else. I'll buy the system for Pikmin and Mario and be happy about it.
Been down that road with two Nintendo systems. I'll be skipping this one if it's all it has to offer anymore I have to say. I'll put the money towards an SLI 680 setup if I had to make a choice....

Talon

Nintendo with serious third party support?

What the what?!

Nobody gives a shit about Tekken anymore (since Tekken 3, really), but it's crazy that we'll be able to play Tekken on a Nintendo console.

brentech

Because these are the games Nintendo fans deserve, but not the ones it needs right now...and so we'll laugh, because he they can't take it.

Talon

Jesus, when did GAF get so damn negative. You'd have though Nintendo announced that they're only releasing Duck Hunt next year.

squicken

Jesus, when did GAF get so damn negative. You'd have though Nintendo announced that they're only releasing Duck Hunt next year.

It's new hardware, we're an hour into the conference, and I'm still not sure if the graphics are better than the PS3's. I'm not following the megathread but I'm guessing people wanted a little more that shows off the hardware

eznark

Banned
It's new hardware, we're an hour into the conference, and I'm still not sure if the graphics are better than the PS3's. I'm not following the megathread but I'm guessing people wanted a little more that shows off the hardware

Dude, Nintendo is not the game company for you.

Talon- said:
Back to the hole from whence you came!

All I wanted was a simple Metroid/Zelda announcement. They could've given me that and I would've been satisfied.

But nope, Sing, Just Dance 4, and WiiFitU were in the cards today.

And the fact that given an hour to sell new hardware, and this was all Nintendo could muster. Shame, shame, pitiful shame.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns-GAF which sites do you frequent for your dose of Browns news?

All I know of is "Dawgs by Nature".

Any others would be greatly appreciated.

eznark

Banned
Wow. My excitement was predicated a lot on them having a big finishing game.

Nintendoland? Serious? I'm stunned at no Zelda.

Considering you bought a Vita,im sure you'll buy a ps4/xbox3 lol
Obviously. I'll need a Gatesbox for the Madden league and a PS4 for the show.

LJ11

I still don't understand why I need a tablet controller.

They launched Zelda last year, didn't expect them to show another one so soon. Pikmin 3 looked cool.

snesfreak

Banned
That wasn't really what I was expecting, but I'm still hoping for some other reveals later I dunno.
At least there's still the 3DS thing.

Fox318

Did they really spend time talking about a game that came out last year?

snesfreak, explain this shit.

Take it easy.

Nintendo is slow with their tech and their product announcement. The polite thing to do is what most of the oress will do is clap and talk about the Wii's success at launch.

I mean it was on the Today show!

Top Bottom