• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

DMczaf

or am i just trying to make myself feel better about my foolish day 1 vita purchase! i don't know!

0vIux.png

eznark

Banned
asscreed and ps all stars both look pretty awesome for vita. i'm not happy with the games available for the system to date but i think people are being a little melodramatic about it right now. i can think of 5 games that we know of so far that i'll be getting on vita before years end: ps all stars, gravity rush, LBP, persona 4 and asscreed. compare that with the rest of my 360 purchases (madden/ncaa.... uhhhhhh i can't think of any others right now) and it's not that horrible

or am i just trying to make myself feel better about my foolish day 1 vita purchase! i don't know!

I don't generally "melt down" over video game nonsense but I really like the Vita and want to see it succeed. That show last night calls for a meltdown. If nothing else, Sony had to bring PS+ to the device to show token support. That they haven't even made that slightest of efforts tells me they are cutting their losses. DOOM

I don't generally "melt down" over video game nonsense but I really like the Vita and want to see it succeed. That show last night calls for a meltdown. If nothing else, Sony had to bring PS+ to the device to show token support. That they haven't even made that slightest of efforts tells me they are cutting their losses. DOOM

I thought that Jack Tretton specifically said that they will be bringing PS+ to the Vita, he just didnt give any details of what that will entail yet though.

jakncoke

Banned
It's still hilarious to wrap my mind around Sony spending 15-20 minutes on a book thing that 300 people are going to buy. Decisions like this is what is going to eventually send them into Segaland levels of having to exit consoles

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm not that concerned about the persistent online. SimCity won't have 1/10th of the players Diablo has. (Still sucks, though)

Top Bottom