• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Nakazato

sony killed the vita. there no bounce back... No price drop now new exciting games or new ips. Wario keeps trolling about it but im starting to think he might be right bout Ios Future.....

The worst part is the only real Vita love we got was that shitty Sony All Stars game. I would have almost preferred complete silence.

snesfreak

Banned
But there are numerous XBOX 1 games that look better than a whole lot of Wii games. I hope you guys are right. I want to give Nintendo my money for making a quality product. Something I haven't done since the N64
That's really due to the way the GC/Wii graphics hardware is designed.
The XBox had a more standard PC design at the time.

eznark

Banned
Your iPad comment had me confused, and I could have sworn you had talked about having one. which apparently you do. Nothing more

Oh yeah, the only reason I was going to get an iPad 3 was for games basically. If the vita was still viable I was going to hold off since the iPad 1 is still fine for work. Just not enough time. Now that the vita is dead I'll pick up an iPad this weekend or so.

The worst part is the only real Vita love we got was that shitty Sony All Stars game. I would have almost preferred complete silence.
That was befuddling. Even if the Vita was doomed, I'd have expected them to come out firing everything they had.

I guess I haven't been paying much attention. Is it doing that bad, sales-wise?

squicken

Oh yeah, the only reason I was going to get an iPad 3 was for games basically. If the vita was still viable I was going to hold off since the iPad 1 is still fine for work. Just not enough time. Now that the vita is dead I'll pick up an iPad this weekend or so.

Well they'll make The Show for a couple more years. Probably.

E3 is like the Pro Bowl, only the players try harder during the pro bowl than these companies try at E3. Sadly, both need to end and for some reason they keep going.

starwars 1313 looks cool but the gameplay section seemed lame. kind of like journey to the west or whatever that jersey shore game was called where you just press "A" a bunch of times to jump from platform to platform and there's no skill involved. but admittedly that was like a 30 second clip so i'm sure there will be more to the game

starwars 1313 looks cool but the gameplay section seemed lame. kind of like journey to the west or whatever that jersey shore game was called where you just press "A" a bunch of times to jump from platform to platform and there's no skill involved. but admittedly that was like a 30 second clip so i'm sure there will be more to the game

Looked like an Uncharted rip off for the most part to me.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You should have modeled your lead character based on Josh Freeman.
But we already have a Jabba model. Though I guess Josh would appreciate the in-house coffee shop since it means snacks within easy reach:

MyMxM.jpg

cdyhybrid

E3 meltdowns are my favorite meltdowns. If any crazy Notre Dame or aTm fans posted in the CFB thread they would probably be #1 though.

Milchjon

Both Assassin's Creeds look cool.
Watch Dog looks fucking awesome. Though I'm not completely convinced they can make it work on current Gen hardware

asscreed and ps all stars both look pretty awesome for vita. i'm not happy with the games available for the system to date but i think people are being a little melodramatic about it right now. i can think of 5 games that we know of so far that i'll be getting on vita before years end: ps all stars, gravity rush, LBP, persona 4 and asscreed. compare that with the rest of my 360 purchases (madden/ncaa.... uhhhhhh i can't think of any others right now) and it's not that horrible

or am i just trying to make myself feel better about my foolish day 1 vita purchase! i don't know!

G-Fex

It's FMT, he likes scat.
And if you don't know what that is, do not google it.

I know.

Sigh, I really gotta learn about these sports before I bug the communities.

Haha, welcome to NFL-GAF!

FMT isn't really wrong, though. As long as Peyton doesn't literally lose his head, Denver could be a good choice. Good young defense, Hall of Fame QB, relatively weak division.

ahha, thanks.

I mean I hardly know anything about football but none the less I"m eager and I got into it the same way I got into baseball, 8-bit nintendo games. I don't even know how the game works lol.

oh man -_-.

NM, I learned how the game works through a video.

I'm ready to be a fan.

Top Bottom