• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thank God for PC gaming or I wouldn't even game. It's the only way I'm seeing Samaritan demo graphics anytime soon.

I'm still annoyed that Sony/MS didn't announce new consoles but on the other hand, I think PC gaming is making a slow comeback because they're dragging their feet.

Long live Gabe Newell! Long live Steam! Long live PC gaming!

Junie12

I wish I didn't spend my free time watching these E3 press conferences :/

All three were a bore. Oh well it doesn't matter much to me since I'm mostly a PC gamer. Still, I wish there were more interesting games shown since not a lot of titles coming this year interest me much. And E3 did very little to change that.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Seems I missed all the hoopla but didn't we get that whole map thing with Zelda Four Swords Adventures in 2004? It was awesome as shit, but we had the whole Gamecube to GBA connectivity thing back then.

Also, did anyone other than Future and I get this beautiful motherfucker released today:

E9nMp.jpg

Fuuuuck yeah

Seems I missed all the hoopla but didn't we get that whole map thing with Zelda Four Swords Adventures in 2004? It was awesome as shit, but we had the whole Gamecube to GBA connectivity thing back then.

Also, did anyone other than Future and I get this beautiful motherfucker released today:

E9nMp.jpg

Fuuuuck yeah

where's kyle williams?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
He's got a special commentary track on it. they also show some video of him on the float during the parade right next to Alex Smith who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn during the game.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
had higher rating than eli
1/13 on third down conversions and hands smaller than the chances an actual videogame had of appearing at Microsoft's E3 conference this year!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seahawks violate rules and lose two OTA days:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...late-contact-rules-lose-two-ota-days/related/

“The NFL Management Council and NFL Players Association have determined that the Seattle Seahawks violated the Collective Bargaining Agreement’s offseason workout rules on the prohibition of live contact during one of the club’s organized team activity days. As a result, the Seahawks will forfeit two of their scheduled OTA practices (June 6 and 7) as well as an additional offseason workout day on Friday, June 8. Seahawks’ players are not permitted to be at the facility on those days, but will be paid for the sessions. The club cannot reschedule the cancelled days.”

I'm pretty sure I'd have a higher rating than Eli if A) I was throwing against Antrel Rolle on VD and 2) I wasn't getting demolished on every drop back like Eli was in that game.

Either way, I'd take a lower rating and a chip any day friend.

i'd rather have a regular season win any day! NFC championship wins are for losers

jakncoke

Banned
Ænima;38573260 said:
He's been banned for a while. He made a joke in that thread about the girl who cried rape that got him banned. I guess the mods don't appreciate dark humor.

ahh. so thats prob a 3 month ban at least

cdyhybrid

Cheatin' Pete still at it. Probably trying to squeeze in some extra contact so his DBs can practice their holding

NFL just can't handle physical play anymore. League is going soft. Oh no, we can't hit each other in practice - someone might accidentally get hit in a game!

See: Tom Bundchen.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
NFL just can't handle physical play anymore. League is going soft. Oh no, we can't hit each other in practice - someone might accidentally get hit in a game!
Actually, wasn't it the NFLPA that pushed for the new offseason/OTA rules?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
McElroy's not allowed to start until he figures out that he's not allowed to pass past the line of scrimmage.

Fox318

McElroy's not allowed to start until he figures out that he's not allowed to pass past the line of scrimmage.

Atleast we will have the sexiest qbs?

Sure you can't bring Tebow home and have a discussion about science but he can be very impressionable on the family.

Top Bottom