• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

5AqkHUR.gif

Konka

Banned
Bread and I were gods amongst men in Rust. We built vast kingdoms of impenetrable fortresses, stocked with the deadliest weapons while wearing clothes meant for kings and feasting on the highest quality turkey legs. We pillaged from the evil and aided the weak

Then what happened?

Are you playing in the GAF tourney room? GAF racers are ruthless...one mistake and you get hit by half a dozen items and go from 1st to 8th. Single Player 150cc is basically training mode to the dickfuckery you'll see online where everyone is super aggressive.
Not yet. I would get destroyed in there from the way I'm playing at the moment. lol

Bread

Banned
Bread and I were gods amongst men in Rust. We built vast kingdoms of impenetrable fortresses, stocked with the deadliest weapons while wearing clothes meant for kings and feasting on the highest quality turkey legs. We pillaged from the evil and aided the weak
Our mountain top fortress was nigh indestructible, me you and Fox were kings. Then the server gods became jealous and stopped us the only way they knew how.

A server reset.

Thus, Bread City was created.

JABEE

Top Bottom