• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

rando14

If I met Manziel in real life I'd probably ask him if he has any raunchy media of his large-breasted paramour on his cell phone to share!!

I will search every gym and tennis court for you.

And I'll ask around any of the diners you own.

And I will search around every ping pong table and basketball court for you!!

I feel safer already :cool:

Spinluck

Yeah, the Sonic racers really don't play the same at all.

Apparently Nintendo changed the base stat from Vehicle to Character Weight Class in MK7 and that holds true in MK8. However, getting a loadout that maximizes top speed while retaining enough acceleration to be viable in Grand Prix is still effective. My main loadout has shit traction so I had to spend a while learning how to take turns in Time Trial.

Yeah, I usually stick to bikes, I just love how tight the drifting feels on them compared to the Karts, but I find the Karts more fun to play. I'm more of a handles guy though so when I play online with GAF I go to bikes. There's that one F1 Kart that has a load of top speed and just the right acceleration if you make the right tweaks. I find that once I gain first with it, I can hold it for pretty much the whole race in GP regardless of the difficulty. Coins increase top speed on top of that, so it's pretty damn fast.

Mario Kart Wii. It might've been due to me using the Wii Remote as I was playing with two buddies plus a bad vehicle combo. Also I suck at sharp turns. Run into the wall every time.

Sharp turns are harder in some Karts, but it depends on your character and setup.

I'll eat up any sharp turn on a bike though.

Konka

Banned

south-park-s12e07c08-cartman-and-butters-are-busted-16x9.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sharp turns are harder in some Karts, but it depends on your character and setup.

I'll eat up any sharp turn on a bike though.
From what I've read, four bikes have inward drifting somewhat like the Mach Bike, Flame Runner, Sneakster and so on in MKWii: Sport Bike, Comet, Yoshi Bike, and Jet Bike. In fact, these four seem to have the same stats overall.

Right now I'm running Rosalina/Sport Bike/Slick/MKTV.

I just saw a penis on my Facebook feed

That's no way to talk about your friends, Greg. Edit: Whooo boy!

Man, summer vacation has been boring thus far. Been working out a lot in preparation for a wedding later this month, but other than that I just been working. Summerfest can't come soon enough.

Did finally get 120 stars in Mario Galaxy, though. That purple coin stuff wasn't nearly as tough as people made it out to be.

rando14

girl apparently cheated on her husband, husband found her phone with the texts/pictures, and he posted the pictures under her account on Facebook to call her out

Lulz

That's no way to talk about your friends, Greg.

Man, summer vacation has been boring thus far. Been working out a lot in preparation for a wedding later this month, but other than that I just been working. Summerfest can't come soon enough.

Did finally get 120 stars in Mario Galaxy, though. That purple coin stuff wasn't nearly as tough as people made it out to be.

Rodgers apparently lost like 15 lbs by doing yoga, he might be on to somethin!!

cdyhybrid

Posted already? Nate Davis' predictions for the 2014 NFL season (he correctly predicted Seahawks over Broncos in the Super Bowl before this past season started)

NFC West
Seahawks 12-4 (1): Full season of Percy Harvin plus intact championship nucleus could equal Super Bowl repeat.
*49ers 11-5 (6): Likely extended absences of star LBs Aldon Smith and NaVorro Bowman could be too much to overcome.
Cardinals 10-6: They could be 10-win team once again. And once again, that may not be enough to reach playoffs.
Rams 10-6: They could win a lot of 17-13 games. They may also lose too many given lack of weapons on offense.

rando14

Do the Colts have the defense to go 13-3? Will admit I haven't been following their offseason, but they lost Mathis for a significant chunk, that will hurt right?

Narag

Do the Colts have the defense to go 13-3? Will admit I haven't been following their offseason, but they lost Mathis for a significant chunk, that will hurt right?

no, the defense sucks. It'd be just like peyton-era where the QB wills them to victory.

bionic77

If I met Manziel in real life I'd probably ask him if he has any raunchy media of his large-breasted paramour on his cell phone to share!!)
That's pretty lame.

A real man would ask if he had any big breasted women with loose morals and low standards for his biggest fan.

Colasante

They have a pretty decent chance of going 6-0 in their division this year, if the Texans' QB situation doesn't improve and Henne plays for the Jaguars, but that defense is very unimpressive. With a potential top-five offense, they could compensate for the defense to a certain degree, but 13-3 seems like a stretch.

rando14

no, the defense sucks. It'd be just like peyton-era where the QB wills them to victory.

They have a pretty decent chance of going 6-0 in their division this year, if the Texans' QB situation doesn't improve and Henne plays for the Jaguars, but that defense is very unimpressive. With a potential top-five offense, they could compensate for the defense to a certain degree, but 13-3 seems like a stretch.

If Nicks is somehow able to channel his abilities from a few years ago the Colts could certainly have one of the better receiving corps in the league: Hilton, Wayne, Nicks, and maybe Darick Rogers if he continues to fulfill his potential.

But their run game is still a little suspect and like yall have said, defense is poor. Enough to reach the playoffs but tough to make a dent after that

Will be a big year for Luck. "Potential" should be coming through by year 3

That's pretty lame.

A real man would ask if he had any big breasted women with loose morals and low standards for his biggest fan.

I have a lot to learn :(

Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus was arrested last week by Hamburg town police on three misdemeanor and four vehicle and traffic charges, apparently in connection with a car race, according to sources.

The race ended with the Pro Bowl lineman accused of leaving the scene of a property damage accident and other offenses, according to sources.

Dareus already was facing felony charges in Alabama and a possible NFL suspension for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. He was found with synthetic marijuana after being stopped for speeding.

A lot of teams are already looking bleak and we're not even at preseason week 1

bionic77

How much nudity does Game of Thrones have exactly?

We just turned the tv on for 15 minutes and it was Clifford the Dog.

Let me live through you pervs...

Top Bottom