• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MechDX

Did Squicken really leave us? I've been catching up on the last few pages.

Naw. There really isn't much football discussion going on here right now. Basically Noodle pics, gata acting tough, drunks who think they are cool and bread being an ass to his friend.

Either that or my complete hatred for all things Manziel ran him off.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Smh packers fans

Your "friend" apparently won't even eat fried chicken so I don't wanna hear about my color preferences.

Raisin Cain's>>Popeyes

I respect your opinion good sir but I must disagree. It's pretty close though but Raising Cane's is a different kind of craving for me because the chicken reminds me more of a "homestyle" type breading versus Popeye's cajun style with crunchy batter.

cajunator

Banned
Your "friend" apparently won't even eat fried chicken so I don't wanna hear about my color preferences.

I respect your opinion good sir but I must disagree. It's pretty close though but Raising Cane's is a different kind of craving for me because the chicken reminds me more of a "homestyle" type breading versus Popeye's cajun style with crunchy batter.

I hate the Cane's sauce. I just eat the chicken without it.

Who wants that work in Madden from Cam Newton?

I can't lie, this was pretty
qyo6.png

For that alone, I recommend voting for Richard K. Sherman for the Madden cover

MRSA

Banned
I voted against some proposition to house homeless veterans. Fuck that. 800 million dollars for poors, fuck that.

Konka

Banned
What. Is there some budget cookbook you're following? I need this, I spend too much on food.

You just need to plan out what you need. Keep in mind when I say ingredient pricing I bought a bunch of chicken for like $6 but the amount used in that dish was roughly $2 and the rest of the veggies in the quantities used were like another $2.

I'm not counting things like seasoning and cooking oil.

Naw. There really isn't much football discussion going on here right now. Basically Noodle pics, gata acting tough, drunks who think they are cool and bread being an ass to his friend.

Either that or my complete hatred for all things Manziel ran him off.
Your hatred for the best up and coming Qb hasn't turned me off.
*hugs

cajunator

Banned
Right. Because there are not policies enacted in a state like Washington that have been enacted by elected officials that have made it a better place to live than Mississippi. Pretty much the same place. Carry on gentlemen!

You might think tbat but then a person is stuck in a dreary separated part of the country that is way too expensive and overrun with hippies and starbucks.
at least they have a good football team.

ShaneB

What. Is there some budget cookbook you're following? I need this, I spend too much on food.

I spend about 80 bucks a week on groceries. So my math is just about 11.50ish a day, which averages to what, 3 bucks a meal, plus the extra in snacks and whatnot. And I eat a lot and relatively healthy stuff too.

5-0 Jays in a 9th inning explosion!

Konka

Banned

Beats the least healthy, least happy and most obese state in the country. Easy access to hiking in the olympic mountains? Yes please. If I wasn't going to Ireland I was moving in with my best friend who lives in Seattle.

I absolutely fell in love with that city when I visited.

cajunator

Banned
Beats the least healthy, least happy and most obese state in the country. Easy access to hiking in the olympic mountains? Yes please. If I wasn't going to Ireland I was moving in with my best friend who lives in Seattle.

I absolutely fell in love with that city when I visited.

Ill give you that much but at least Mississipians can get to Louisiana pretty easily.

Top Bottom