• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Larry doesn't live in SF, he lives in the rich white city of Folsom that strangely also houses a maximum security prison.

All true. Every chain restaurant you'd ever want is nearby, but absolutely no character. Good schools though.

And if ever get locked up, the kids don't have far to travel for visits.

This has assuredly been posted already, but holy crap:

ibhZ41xGB0X5uW.gif

dionysus

Yaldog
Best fried chicken place in Louisiana is Southern Classic. Love their chicken gizzards and friend okra. Never seen one in Houston, makes me sad.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
All true. Every chain restaurant you'd ever want is nearby, but absolutely no character. Good schools though.

And if ever get locked up, the kids don't have far to travel for visits.

Well as a Ravens fan it's probably good for you in case you emulate your heros.

Edit: best chicken tenders I've had in Houson is at a place called Hickory Hollow. Terrible, terrible BBQ though.

Tom Penny

The love people have for fried chicken is crazy to me. It's chicken dipped in flour and fried. Nothing special at all and chicken tenders are more convenient.

The love people have for fried chicken is crazy to me. It's chicken dipped in flour and fried. Nothing special at all and chicken tenders are more convenient.
Worst post of the year, and it's not even close to being over. Sigh
Gata can't even top this with his comebacks

MRSA

Banned
This is what happens during the offseason, people become irrational and hate fried chicken. I blame you people.

popeye-chicken-recipe.jpg

vs

Chicken-Waffle-Tenders-Popeyes-.jpg

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys are going to be a train wreck this season.

They have enough firepower to get them a handful of wins, but I don't see them getting more than 6.

You guys are going to eat some crow after the Cowboys tear up the league and go 8-8 with their vastly improved defense, which I assume will be ranked about 29th-31st (barring any more injuries *crosses fingers*).

bionic77

A lot of good fried chicken eating bros in here.

Going to tell my wife to make some tomorrow.

We don't make biscuits though. Girls who are hot and can make home made biscuits are obviously rare and in high demand.

cajunator

Banned
Best fried chicken place in Louisiana is Southern Classic. Love their chicken gizzards and friend okra. Never seen one in Houston, makes me sad.

mmm gizzards are a great breakfast.

Whaaaaaa? Commie.

This is what happens during the offseason, people become irrational and hate fried chicken. I blame you people.

popeye-chicken-recipe.jpg

vs

Chicken-Waffle-Tenders-Popeyes-.jpg

Both are great. I usually eat fried chicken at home and tenders at work.
I like the fried chicken from Rouses market but the lemon pepper rotisserie chicken is god tier.

Top Bottom