• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

You eat wings like I eat Popeyes or Chinese. Often.

Ironically considering all the crap you give Packer fans, I remember people quietly wondering if Pittsburgh was ready for a black QB in the 90s.

Popeyes is always out of spicy chicken.
There were definitely some Steeler fans who were not ready for a black qb. There are racists scumbags everywhere.

But everyone got on the bandwagon pretty damn quickly because of his early success. We had never seen anything like it before or since. He was actually a good receiver and in the beginning an even better qb. After a lot of shitty qbs we all bought into having an exciting one real quick.

Though I do remember some weird rumors that Slash was secretly gay when he first started playing qb. Being a fucking moron when I was a teenager it actually bothered me then when friends would make fun of the Steelers for having a "gay qb". I was a moron for the slur bothering me and also because the rumors were idiotic. They involved Kordell creeping around downtown Pittsburgh at night looking for secret BJs. I think that is how my more retarded friends imagined gay people operated. Or maybe we thought it was like some episode of Threes Company. The world has changed a lot since then!

rando14

My wife went on a walk and found a kitten. She looked around but couldn't find anyone to claim it or take it. I'm going to have another cat, huh?

Does the cat look like this?

image.php

MRSA

Banned
The media is trying to slaughter Jonah Hill for using a gay slur.

Its better to be a racist than a homophobe apparently.

bionic77

The media is trying to slaughter Jonah Hill for using a gay slur.

Its better to be a racist than a homophobe apparently.
Mobs need someone to burn.

Also not a great idea to compare the two. There was a holocaust in OT over that debate.

Free GWG for Xbox One. I like free.

I downloaded Dark Souls on the 360 for free and played 10 minutes and said fuck this shit.

I cant wait to try out Max. I already own Halo SA but that is a fun little arcade game so I am glad more people are getting to try it.

How many families did you break up

None. Everyone of my pets are rescues. I would never break up a family if I didnt have to. Rather then kidnapping a kitten for what ever sexual deviencies you have planned, you should renounce the Pats and try to meet a human being. With a lot of work maybe one day you could find one that wants to be around you.

None. Everyone of my pets are rescues. I would never break up a family if I didnt have to. Rather then kidnapping a kitten for what ever sexual deviencies you have planned, you should renounce the Pats and try to meet a human being. With a lot of work maybe one day you could find one that wants to rub your belly.

Fixed.

Kave is smaller and dirtier than I imagined.

Kave is following his PrisonGAF version and refusing to shower.

MechDX

What didnt you like about Dark Souls?

Made it out of the tutorial dungeon. In that first level I met some guy telling me about that town I was entering. I accidently smacked him with a sword and he came after my ass and killed me in like 3 swings.

Everytime I respawn in he is there, attacks me and kills me. I did this like 20 times and the fucker just is always there chasing me down and killing me.

Seriously WTF?

Tamanon

Banned
Hopefully your cat adjusts to the kitten. We could never adopt a kitten because our cat would just try to beat them up.

rando14

Made it out of the tutorial dungeon. In that first level I met some guy telling me about that town I was entering. I accidently smacked him with a sword and he came after my ass and killed me in like 3 swings.

Everytime I respawn in he is there, attacks me and kills me. I did this like 20 times and the fucker just is always there chasing me down and killing me.

Seriously WTF?

Are you talking about the man in the gray chainmail, have you tried running up the cliff and into the next area, hopefully he won't follow you that far.

You can request forgiveness from NPCs you've attacked in a few hours, it's unfortunate that it happened so early on

None. Everyone of my pets are rescues. I would never break up a family if I didnt have to. Rather then kidnapping a kitten for what ever sexual deviencies you have planned, you should renounce the Pats and try to meet a human being. With a lot of work maybe one day you could find one that wants to be around you.
What about the wombat you adopted. How many relatives had to die for you to get it.

MechDX

Are you talking about the man in the gray chainmail, have you tried running up the cliff and into the next area, hopefully he won't follow you that far.

You can request forgiveness from NPCs you've attacked in a few hours, it's unfortunate that it happened so early on

Ive tried to run but he is faster than me and smacks me down. I am no ones bitch!

I played my free copy of Kill Many Robots instead. Cool little game and played until my thumb was numb. Insane game

Everybody should play Outlast on PS4. Such a great horror game, the only horror game I ever finished, sure I had to buy new boxers, but it was worth it.

cajunator

Banned
Im kind of tired of Popeyes lately. Ill probably just get some chicken bites from Whataburger.
They dont cook them all dried out like shitty places like Sonic.

bionic77

Cooking for one is hard and I hate leftovers.
It isn't hard and leftover are the greatest (for some types of food).

Here are some suggestions. Get a fryer from Amazon. You can make all sorts of delicious mana from heaven from a fryer. I suggest using Alton Browns recipe for friend chicken (and adding some red pepper to give it a kick) and go crazy from there.

A big ass salad with some chicken or soft meat is the bomb and takes like 15 minutes to eat. And your colon will thank you for it later. Though we don't need visual evidence of it.

Sandwiches are the lonely mans best friend. Get some good bread from your Wegmans or whatever the equivalent is there (probably Trader Joes). Bread is crucial. You can't get that shitty white bread that heathens and people from Florida live on. Get the good stuff. You can get some sandwich meat from there or go to a proper butcher and go to town with toppings.

Get a grill today. You live in fucking California and this is an incredibly easy way to make dinner. Almost everything tastes good on a grill.

Finally get a crock pot. This is possibly the greatest invention of all time. You basically throw a bunch of shit in there and let the crock pot cook it slower than Gata thinks. A few hours later you are going to be in taste heaven (once you figure out what to throw in there).

Cooking is the best. You get to make exactly what you want and it doesn't take a ton of effort.

There are no Popeye's, Royal Farms, or any fried chicken dispencaries of any kind near me (other than KFC, and I'm batting close to .750 when it comes to getting firerrhea from KFC).

Here are some suggestions. Get a fryer from Amazon. You can make all sorts of delicious mana from heaven from a fryer. I suggest using Alton Browns recipe for friend chicken (and adding some red pepper to give it a kick) and go crazy from there.

A big ass salad with some chicken or soft meat is the bomb and takes like 15 minutes to eat. And your colon will thank you for it later. Though we don't need visual evidence of it.

Sandwiches are the lonely mans best friend. Get some good bread from your Wegmans or whatever the equivalent is there (probably Trader Joes). Bread is crucial. You can't get that shitty white bread that heathens and people from Florida live on. Get the good stuff. You can get some sandwich meat from there or go to a proper butcher and go to town with toppings.

Get a grill today. You live in fucking California and this is an incredibly easy way to make dinner. Almost everything tastes good on a grill.

Finally get a crock pot. This is possibly the greatest invention of all time. You basically throw a bunch of shit in there and let the crock pot cook it slower than Gata thinks. A few hours later you are going to be in taste heaven (once you figure out what to throw in there).

Cooking is the best. You get to make exactly what you want and it doesn't take a ton of effort.

I appreciate the advice, but this is not a Spin situation here. I'm 31. My problem, is that I've been cooking for a family for a while and all my go-to recipes are for larger quantities. I have a grill and crock pot, and grilling is the only thing I know I can do in smaller amounts. That and breakfast, which is my favorite meal to make and I make for dinner regularly.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There are no Popeye's, Royal Farms, or any fried chicken dispencaries of any kind near me (other than KFC, and I'm batting close to .750 when it comes to getting firerrhea from KFC).
Firerrhea :jnc

How do you live without good fried chicken? San Francisco sounds awful.

Vyroxis

Banned
I hate what KFC does to me, but all this talk of fried chicken is making me crave it as that is my only real option for it.

I could always try making my own though.

cajunator

Banned

I appreciate the advice, but this is not a Spin situation here. I'm 31. My problem, is that I've been cooking for a family for a while and all my go-to recipes are for larger quantities. I have a grill and crock pot, and grilling is the only thing I know I can do in smaller amounts. That and breakfast, which is my favorite meal to make and I make for dinner regularly.

What kind of savage backwards place is this?

cajunator

Banned

regular white bread is just a loaf of sugar. Totally nasty shit.

Top Bottom