• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
bilde

hi-res-3790361f68840b68ae02bc4808cb71bb_crop_north.jpg

bilde

What a goddamn stud. It's nice having a franchise QB.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're such a salty little shit. Don't let it control your life, or you'll become like Yankee, blaming China for not wanting to be shit poor and global warming.

Dutch, you being the American Patriot that you are, should know that YH is not a Yankee. In fact he hates the Yankees. He is a Yankee Hater. He is a Hater not a Yankee.

Potato sack

There's a direct connection between Brees and Stafford, who also topped 5,000 passing yards in 2011. Stafford attended Highland Park High School in Dallas and his coach, Randy Allen, had been coaching Abilene Cooper when it ran up against Westlake's Brees-powered aerial machine. Allen was smart enough to realize that teams could win a lot more games passing than running, and he became a full-on convert.

Like Brees, Stafford was an all-around athlete, a great baseball player for Highland Park. Under the tutelage of Allen, Stafford led Highland Park to the Class 4A Division I championship in 2005, throwing for 4,018 yards and 38 touchdowns that year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-matthew-stafford-show-texas-influence-on-nfl

cajun, as much as you may not want to believe this, both Stafford and Brees have a lot in common other than being elite QBs. Both wear the #9, both won Texas state championships, both went through initial injuries early in there careers and had there own fanbases doubt them, and both have gone under the tutelage of the great Joe Lombardi.

And soon both will have a Superbowl ring.

bionic77

Judging by those pics there is another thing Brees and Stafford have in common. A thing for plastic surgery. Brees removed that mole from his face and Fatford got the gastric bypass.

You know it's the offseason when Lions, Browns, and Vikings fans act like they have hope

Spoiler: by week 4 reality will set in for them all that hope is an illusion

You're such a salty little shit. Don't let it control your life, or you'll become like Yankee, blaming China for not wanting to be shit poor and global warming.

You calling anyone salty is such a fucking joke. You are such a little bitch, crying because someone pointed out that the team you picked to root for got caught cheating. Maybe you need to go back and read my post again but I never blamed anyone for not wanting to be poor. I do absolutely blame China for their part in global warming though, they are the number 1 country in terms of CO2 emissions. US is #2 and so we are also to blame for our part in global warming. It is funny that you would try to deny that just to take a shot at me, I must have really hurt your little feelings.

bionic77

Advanced metrics tell common sense and your eyes to get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

This message is brought to you by Subway. Proud sponsors of ESPN and Bill Barnwells waistline.

Bionic are you taking on the Hernandez case when he runs out of money for lawyers?
I would never defend any Patriots player or coach for any amount of money.

I would however gladly assist the DA of testify against any of them.

You calling anyone salty is such a fucking joke. You are such a little bitch, crying because someone pointed out that the team you picked to root for got caught cheating. Maybe you need to go back and read my post again but I never blamed anyone for not wanting to be poor. I do absolutely blame China for their part in global warming though, they are the number 1 country in terms of CO2 emissions. US is #2 and so we are also to blame for our part in global warming. It is funny that you would try to deny that just to take a shot at me, I must have really hurt your little feelings.

You sound upset. Please point out to me where exactly you mentioned the US in your previous post. Also, all those Chinese people getting out of poverty bring a terrible cost with them according to you, I think the Chinese people don't see it that way.

I think it is great that everyone can marry who they want but that doesn't come close to balancing things. All those Chinese people getting out of poverty comes with a terrible cost. China is polluting the world, destroying the environment, and driving many species to extinction[/B. I also notice you didn't try to refute a single point that I made. It is cute that you are still hopeful but there is absolutely more bad in the world then good.

Maybe turn up your AC a little, mister environment man, I think your brain is melting.

bionic77

Morning
:jnc all those Luigi gifs are the best.
They are really pushing me to get a WiiU.

There are already enough games on it that I would like (DK and 101 look legendary) but I know I won't give her the time she deserves. It will just be another system on the shelf that we use for Netflix and Blurays (assuming it even can play them).

dionysus

Yaldog

There are already enough games on it that I would like (DK and 101 look legendary) but I know I won't give her the time she deserves. It will just be another system on the shelf that we use for Netflix and Blurays (assuming it even can play them).

Doesn't play blu-rays. I want one too but I can't justify it to the wife and I already have a PC game backlog a mile long.

Sanjuro

It plays VHS only.

You sound upset. Please point out to me where exactly you mentioned the US in your previous post. Also, all those Chinese people getting out of poverty bring a terrible cost with them according to you, I think the Chinese people don't see it that way.

Maybe turn up your AC a little, mister environment man, I think your brain is melting.

You seriously cant be this dense. Konka pointed out Chinese people getting out of poverty as an example of the world getting better, I made the point that yes it is good for the Chinese people but it does come at a terrible cost for the world. China is worse then the US when it come to pollution and environmental effects then the US, but both are terrible. The 1 billion people in China are experiencing a better life, but the 6 billion people outside of China are worse off for it. The whole point of the argument was that the world as a whole is getting worse every year. Look at the Earth just a few hundred years ago compared to today, it has gotten considerably worse. Next time before you rush in to disagree with me, maybe take a moment or 2 and think about what is actually being discussed. Konka is 100% that social issues have gotten much much better, but sadly economic, issues, and the environment have gotten much worse.

Yeah it's getting some cool stuff but still probably won't jump back in for a long while.

I really hope that Nintendo has a 2D Zelda in the works. I know that there was a rumor about that a while ago, but that would be great to see at E3.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
How would you guys spend this?

10363793_451733278304906_4237301601257108625_n.jpg

Too easy.

$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Too easy.

$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England
$1 - New England

kCsCpJb.gif

Where did this idea that NE has bad fans come from? I used to hang out in sports bar in Boston and NH all the time in college and I never saw any bad fans. People supported the Red Sox like crazy even when they hadnt won anything in 100 years. Are you guys just talking about people like gata, who root for the team even though they have no ties to the area?

MechDX

Where did this idea that NE has bad fans come from? I used to hang out in sports bar in Boston and NH all the time in college and I never saw any bad fans. People supported the Red Sox like crazy even when they hadnt won anything in 100 years. Are you guys just talking about people like gata, who root for the team even though they have no ties to the area?

They just want to hate what they envy. But we members of Pats Age, that includes you and me, just feed off the hatred.

They just want to hate what they envy. But we members of Pats Age, that includes you and me, just feed off the hatred.

Now you are indeed one of the worst sports fans. I try to never label a whole group bad, it is such a lazy thing to do, but there are definitely bad individual fans and you are right there with gata.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Yes.

MechDX

Now you are indeed one of the worst sports fans. I try to never label a whole group bad, it is such a lazy thing to do, but there are definitely bad individual fans and you are right there with gata.

We Pats AGE brothers must stick together. BTW, I ousted Gata so all is well.

dionysus

Yaldog
Everyone hates bandwagoners Yankee, unless you are a bandwagoner.

But the truth is that the worst fans in the US are unquestionably college football homers. As Mech has rightly pointed out, Houston sports radio still gets Vince Young calls on a daily basis. The call screeners intentionally let them through I bet to make the host look reasonable by comparison.

Draxal

Google pink hat red Sox.

But the truth is that the worst fans in the US are unquestionably college football homers. As Mech has rightly pointed out, Houston sports radio still gets Vince Young calls on a daily basis. The call screeners intentionally let them through I bet to make the host look reasonable by comparison.

That is nuts. I dont see how anyone could still think that VY is going to be a good NFL QB. He has had so many chances with different coaches in different systems and it has never worked out. Hell Reid has made tons of nothing QBs look good and he couldnt get anything out of VY.

MechDX

And now you can add the Manzielots to this list.

Andre Johnson is holding out because we didn't take JFF!
Texans will be 0-16 because we didn't take JFF!
They changed the stadiums name because they already had JFF ready to go on it!
BOB is prejudice and hates short QB's like JFF!
The Browns will win the next 3 Super Bowls because of JFF!
I cant get good health insurance because the Texans passed on JFF!

Seriously. I know why most sports radio in Houston doesn't take a lot of live callers.

Top Bottom