• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

rando14

ibogqNIufVkuh1.gif

I'll be honest, it's pretty fun hating on the Thunder. Even more fun knowing that Seattle cursed the thunder reeeeally good and they'll never win shit because of that :cool:

Syrinx

Buccaneers, Mets, Hurricanes. Make sense? Not particularly. Should have started following hockey before I moved to NC, then maybe I'd be fully enjoying this Rangers run.

Seafrauds, Marniners, Sonics, and Huskies fan here!! Maybe Sounders some day if I can ever get into futbol

Hah! You're trying to be sneaky here, but I saw you in that UConn t-shirt. Which Huskies do you really root for, rando?

bionic77

Says the Lakers Yankees fan. Hilarious.
I hate baseball almost as much as I hate the Patriots and Michael Jordan. I was a Pirates fan in the 80s until I grew up and realized what a shit sport baseball was.

When will the Patriots stop with the lies? Not to mention cold blooded murder, breaking up of the nuclear family and cheating?

Tom Penny

I hate baseball almost as much as I hate the Patriots and Michael Jordan. I was a Pirates fan in the 80s until I grew up and realized what a shit sport baseball was.

When will the Patriots stop with the lies? Not to mention cold blooded murder, breaking up of the nuclear family and cheating?

I would never lie to GAF.

Add me to the intervention list. I've been on a grilling spree the last couple days, just grilled in the rain to fill my addiction.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 1m
Giants announce CB Jayron Hosley is suspended for first 4 games of 2014 for drug violation.

Another 3rd round bust (the 3rd round truly is Reese kryptonite). He's already nearly a bubble player facing an uphill battle to make the roster with all of the players we brought into the secondary for FA and established guys like Prince. He's been injury plagued and hasn't been able to get on the field for two seasons.

Considering what Reese just did to Will Hill who was AT LEAST a quality player - good luck Jayron.

Top Bottom