• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can the NFL just hurry up and suspend Josh Gordon already?

I want to know what to expect.

Don't worry it's coming. The shame circle is never ending. The only thing that changes is the speed of the shame...in this case Goddell is dragging his feet on the delivery of shame.

Hofinley report
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Raiders are showing interest in free agent Jermichael Finley, while he also visited the Steelers.
Finley's market appears to be heating up some, even after the Seahawks reportedly dropped out of the running. Finley visited the Patriots last Friday, though it's been reported they just want to review his medicals. The Steelers' team doctor performed Finley's neck surgery and recently cleared him for football activities. RapSheet reports Finley was recently in Pittsburgh to talk to the doctor once again. In Oakland, the Raiders are simply searching for someone to man tight end. Former Packer James Jones could help recruit Finley to the Black Hole.

Bread

Banned
jnc. you are alright sir! I am thinking about trying BF4 again once the new patch comes out. We should get on some time and try it out.
I'm actually playing right now! Not sure I can notice any differences yet but I thought it was perfect already so it's not a big deal for me.

Can the NFL just hurry up and suspend Josh Gordon already?

I want to know what to expect.

Be careful what you wish for! I kept saying this for D Wash, just wanted to get it over with and find out if we're talking 4 games or 6 and then....BAM whole season for a completely unrelated issue. You wish for the sentence too hard and next thing you know they find out Gordon has been making snuff films and his career is over.

I'm actually playing right now! Not sure I can notice any differences yet but I thought it was perfect already so it's not a big deal for me.

Yeah it would alternate being fine and then being unplayable for me. Like I couldnt join any matches at all or even connect to any serves.

cdyhybrid

Kaep extended through 2020, can't wait to hear dollars

Just gonna go ahead and post this now:

ibkowLJO2gM8Qr.gif

Drakeon

Fuck if Foles has another record breaking year he is going to get even more. The fucking Bears ruined it for every team with a QB with an expiring contract.
They really paid Cutler an obscene amount for having won a total of like 1 playoff game.

I think Kap deserves to get paid, for the record. Not upset with the deal. Probably aren't resigning Aldon anyways.

cdyhybrid

No more than the chickens. So much money tied up in the secondary and wussle coming up, who will get more than kap. This is what success does! Ain't my money!

Yeah, but our team is much younger than yours! Although the Niners have gotten younger with recent drafts.

We also just won the Super Bowl, we don't have to win shit this year! Luckily the players and coaches don't think that way, though. Winning that Super Bowl justified all the gigantic contracts we're giving out!

FMT stat time.

Cutler has never lost in a Super Bowl or Championship game in which he has played all 4 quarters. Kap has done both!

Niners getting ripped off.

Cutler has never won a road playoff game, never won an NFC title game, never finished an NFC title game and never won a playoff game against a team with a winning record. Case closed breh!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Colasante

Now it will be fun to watch the 49ers to see if they can keep up their winning ways while paying their quarterback around 20x what he had been making previously. Will also be interesting to see which veterans are cap casualties next offseason.

Top Bottom