• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Farooq

Banned
BpZa8RaCYAAmCDt.jpg

Handsome, hairless, under contract.

Amazon prime, bro. Shipping is for suckers.

Should have been a Cowboy. Although I don't mind having an amazing o-line, with one the best zone run schemes that is used maybe 5 times a game.

BigAT

Should have been a Cowboy. Although I don't mind having an amazing o-line, with one the best zone run schemes that is used maybe 5 times a game.

Instead of drafting an LB in the first round, you drafted a guy that knocked out your best LB for the season.

So almost the same thing.

bionic77

Love the World Cup.

Hope America makes some noise. They usually disappoint but gotta root for the home team.

Last World Cup I was cheering for Ghana and then Germany (loved the way they played). Not sure who my backup teams will be if the US get eliminated.

Konka

Banned
Alligatorjandro
Rock, flag, and eagle
(Today, 05:13 PM)

I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, Gonna kick some ass, Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

MRSA

Banned
Alright nerds,

I just bought me a 256GB SSD for my aging Macbook, should put some new life on this 3 year old laptop. Now pray that I don't break it opening everything up.

MRSA

Banned
thats awesome. I have a 256 SSD in my PC. Bootup is sooo fast.

I currently have a 320GB mechanical drive that I dunno how I only have 22GB left, I'm gonna buy an enclosure for it and throw it into my DVD drive's bay as a storage for shit.

I have very serious doubts about how effective Steve Smith will be as a player next year. He's in his mid 30's coming off a major, nagging knee injury. (Insert "But he's still better than all the bums on the Panthers roster!" joke here)

No denying that the way he was let go was shitty. But it is what it is.

I still maintain that Benjamin + Cotchery + Avant + McNutt/Underwood/King + Brown is better than Smith + Lafell + Ginn Jr. + Hixon

Top Bottom