• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

my last experience with the series was God of War 3, and I loved it all

I don't know about the PSP stuff or whatever else came out for PS3

Eleuin

They're showing something for Uncharted. Source on reworks having to be done?

Well the villain had to be recast for sure, but on second thought maybe its too late to redo the whole story..

Didn't know it was confirmed uncharted would be shown, I'm excited then

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
what's that?

morning-awesomeness-61.jpg

Well the villain had to be recast for sure, but on second thought maybe its too late to redo the whole story..

Didn't know it was confirmed uncharted would be shown, I'm excited then
It's not technically confirmed, I just don't think there's a chance in hell we don't see SOMETHING about it.

R6 will be 1080p/60 according to Yves on GT's All Access show.

Konka

Banned
I haven't been paying attention since the xbox conference. Anything groundbreaking since?

I'm more excited for the hockey game tonight...I think my gaming days might be running out.

It happens to the best of us.

Greg

Bread

Banned
Shit I thought I was the only one.

I hate the violence in those games and the gameplay was never fun for me.

I remember liking mark of the kri more. Don't know if that still holds up.
It's completely mindless and repetitive. Probably the worst AAA game I've ever played.

MRSA

Banned
I finished an online group Skype orientation pretty buzzed. I got paid to drink and listen to people ramble on, I know how bionic feels now.

Greg

I will. Just very recently finally got activated, takes forever apparently.
But now, it's Indians time. Browns can wait with their hopefull pre-season only to go 2-8 in their first 10.
Poor Confrontation. Launch issues gave it too much bad press for the mainstream... meanwhile it quietly maintained an impressive player base for years while garbage flavor of the month shooters came and went.

I enjoyed the hell out of that game down the stretch.

Konka

Banned
Well I've been playing video games for longer then you've been alive gata, I think I'm burned out.

Part of the problem for me at least I think is that for the most part this generation just feels like an upgraded extension of the last generation which dates back to 2005 for gods sake. Before that each console generation was distinctly different than the previous gen.

I can't, after all these years, trust this team anymore until the prove me wrong.

Alright: Hoyer get benched after 10 games and JFF takes us to an 8-8 season riding a 6 game winning streak to the AFC WIldcard game.

Damnit, I couldn't help myself with that Browns off-season optimism.

Poor Confrontation. Launch issues gave it too much bad press for the mainstream... meanwhile it quietly maintained an impressive player base for years while garbage flavor of the month shooters came and went.

I enjoyed the hell out of that game down the stretch.

Post-patches and pre-cheaters, it really felt like a next-gen ( at the time) Socom at times.
Can't believe they just left us hanging like that and dropped all the support and eventually the servers aswell.

I will. Just very recently finally got activated, takes forever apparently.
But now, it's Indians time. Browns can wait with their hopeful pre-season only to go 2-8 in their first 10.

Welcome.

First off, all praise be to JFF. He'll lead the Browns to the Super Bowl.

Second off, tread very carefully on Gaming Side. The mods approve a lot of juniors right before E3, for the simple fact that they get slaughtered over the course of the week. Mods are on a strict no-nonsense policy around this time. Any dumb posts, trolling, assholishness and you're out. Juniors get 1 strike

Greg

Part of the problem for me at least I think is that for the most part this generation just feels like an upgraded extension of the last generation which dates back to 2005 for gods sake. Before that each console generation was distinctly different than the previous gen.
I haven't seen much/played any of the stuff this gen, but the systems are still in their first year.

I remember firing up the first few games/demos for PS3 at launch and being offended. If it wasn't for the SD -> HD jump, there wasn't that much there during the same window.

I think I might be burned out in general, the only games I can think of that I would be excited to play are Kingdom hearts 3, FFIV if it's actually good, another Red Dead and the Last Guardian if it ever comes out, otherwise I don't really care if I'm miss out on anything anymore. It might be because I've been so busy I don't even think about them anymore, but I'll have an easy summer as far as school is concerned so I might try to burn through my back log to see if that sparks anything.

Top Bottom