• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Bread

Banned
Omg streaming the PS conference through my Xbox on the tv while playing wind waker on my controller

#whoneedsaps4anyways
#blessed

Smh aaron....

KP817Jv.jpg

Faux John Madden1h
Aaron Rodgers' was caught by the cameras kissing girlfriend Olivia Munn and he.. doesn't know what to do with his hands.

I know she's not packing much to grab on too but I'm sure he can get at least one handful of ass or boob

squicken

No shame in being inferior to Borderlands 2. That game is incredible. I was in minority of thinking Borderlands 1 was overrated, but Borderlands 2 was like Ass Creed 2 in that in perfectly nailed everything it tried to do

Smh aaron....

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/KP817Jv.jpg[/IMG]

I know she's not packing much to grab on too but I'm sure he can get at least one handful of ass or boob

Beard confirmed smh. Just live your life Rodgers

Bread

Banned
Little big planet is another game I just don't understand

I really don't consider myself a Microsoft fanboy, but most of the big PS3 games did nothing for me.

MechDX

Little big planet is another game I just don't understand

I really don't consider myself a Microsoft fanboy, but most of the big PS3 games did nothing for me.

Me too. Never got into Killzone, Resistance, GoW, etc.....I did like Ratchet and Clank but tired of it after a while.

Bread

Banned
Me too. Never got into Killzone, Resistance, GoW, etc.....I did like Ratchet and Clank but tired of it after a while.
Resistance was trash, but I loved KZ3 because of the move controls. Sony is definitely more cinematic and I respect them for that, but I love how down to earth the Xbox games are, simple yet deep.

Halo is obviously my favorite.

Lotta good games announced this E3. I like it.

Hopefully Nintendo doesn't let us down tomorrow.

Will probably spend their full 30 minutes on Nintendoland 2...

Top Bottom