• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Welcome.

First off, all praise be to JFF. He'll lead the Browns to the Super Bowl.

Second off, tread very carefully on Gaming Side. The mods approve a lot of juniors right before E3, for the simple fact that they get slaughtered over the course of the week. Mods are on a strict no-nonsense policy around this time. Any dumb posts, trolling, assholishness and you're out. Juniors get 1 strike

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to keep it in mind.

All Hail JFF.

Konka

Banned
I haven't seen much/played any of the stuff this gen, but the systems are still in their first year.

I remember firing up the first few games/demos for PS3 at launch and being offended. If it wasn't for the SD -> HD jump, there wasn't that much there during the same window.

Which is true, don't get me wrong, but they're essentially the same controllers for both systems save for some minor changes and similar overall philosophy. I'm sure we'll see something new but it's nothing like

NES - > SNES - > N64 -> GC which were all vastly different. But I can see why they wouldn't want to do that at this point. I guess part of the excitement to me was how different things were every time around.

Greg

Post-patches and pre-cheaters, it really felt like a next-gen ( at the time) Socom at times.
Can't believe they just left us hanging like that and dropped all the support and eventually the servers aswell.
I actually preferred the pacing of the combat over SOCOM II, and Cold Front was amazing value considering what other developers were nickel and diming for.

I wish SOCOM 4 wasn't such a confused game. Too much trying to cater to two different audiences ruined its potential (along with the PSN outage at launch).

SOCOM II HD + reworked net code and hit detection would be a dream.

Which is true, don't get me wrong, but they're essentially the same controllers for both systems save for some minor changes and similar overall philosophy. I'm sure we'll see something new but it's nothing like

NES - > SNES - > N64 -> GC which were all vastly different. But I can see why they wouldn't want to do that at this point. I guess part of the excitement to me was how different things were every time around.
sounds like you just want a Kinect

it's ok man!

Hey new guy

Go on Gaming side and suggest Brian Crecente kill himself.

He'll laugh at it personally but the mods will ban you for your impeccable sense of humor.

Konka

Banned
I actually preferred the pacing of the combat over SOCOM II, and Cold Front was amazing value considering what other developers were nickel and diming for.

I wish SOCOM 4 wasn't such a confused game. Too much trying to cater to two different audiences ruined its potential (along with the PSN outage at launch).

sounds like you just want a Kinect

it's ok man!

Shoot me in the face.

OMG we didn't give the new guy the Snes Test.

Confrontation, answer this question truthfully and to the best of your ability.

Are You Snesfreak?

Namath vouches for JFF.

It was nice knowing you bud.

That's Super Bowl winning Hall of Famer Namath to you!

(Sure he's the worst player in the Hall and he won his Super Bowl back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, but he still has them to his name damnit!)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Looks like they're going to get the first intermission and the start of Sony pretty well lined up. Can they get the presser over in 15 minutes?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SONY HYPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SONY HYPE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[
You should post on the gaming side more especially right now. Great place to just loosen up and express yourself.

You almost got me. And your team will succumb to JFF.

Am I doing it right, guys?

You've won me over, but if you ever talk bad about JFF I'll murder you. Jk...........

But what if he starts throwing backhanded shuffle pass INTs along near the sideline like we've seen in the very recent past.

Socom Confrontation.

Yup. Countless hours spent on that game.

Add in all the maps like they got with Halo and I can say goodbye to any sort of social life I have built up in recent years.

Whoa new guy...how do you feel about the pats and Hawaiian pizza.

No strong feelings towards the Pats, don't mind them as long as they won't cheat when we meet in the AFC championship game.

Any pizza = Amazing food.

Hey new guy

Go on Gaming side and suggest Brian Crecente kill himself.

He'll laugh at it personally but the mods will ban you for your impeccable sense of humor.

Lol, I'm not gonna take that risk.

Confrontation here's your final test:

How do you feel about buffalo wings

Have never eaten there. But I'd say...stronly pro.

squicken

Just finished orange is the new black

Amazing finale to a meh season

Yep. Watched the whole season on my small ass iPhone screen. I liked that there was more nudity and lesbian sex. Who knew the black chick with the shaved head looked that good?

Welcome to our new member of Browns GAF!

ShaneB

Who cares about some Sony Presser, we got Hockey going on, and a CFL preseason game!

Also, welcome Confrontation! I remember when I was a new fellow to NFL-GAF. good times.

rando14

Welcome confrontation, I see you are dual threat in both NFL and MLB, which is alright in my books!! :cool:

P.S. avoid eye contact with Gata

HERE WE GO!

Bi1pXgP.gif

Bread

Banned
Yep. Watched the whole season on my small ass iPhone screen. I liked that there was more nudity and lesbian sex. Who knew the black chick with the shaved head looked that good?

Welcome to our new member of Browns GAF!
Seriously I had no idea she was hiding those warlocks under her boring ass sweater.

Top Bottom