• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

squicken

Ugh that was awful. F2P sucks

And Munn's diner seems like it has some likely health code violations. Though I do have to respect how she climbed the Hollywood ladder. Game is the game and her tits ain't that bad

F2p is awesome Squicken! Welcome back friend. Also no mans sky looks so good

Also I think this new guy looks pretty cool in his suit......

Time for me to go maybe.....

Screw TLG. There's only one announcement that can close out this show: Shenmue 3
No Man's Sky is going to be rad as fuck on a 1440p Oculus Rift.
except that it will only work with Morpheus which will (probably) be a half-assed VR machine that can't do 90fps nor low persistence and thus will never achieve "presence".

/pessimism

Eleuin

h382B17BB

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No Last Guardian so far. =/ If they don't show it at this E3 I think I'm going to pick up an Xbox One in the next few weeks.

Sony showing poverty Android F2P games and middleware instead of games people actually want to see. For shame. But we got YouTube tho

/joke post

Mostly

Average/mediocre conference from Sony. Things I liked: indie montage from Devolver et al, No Man's Sky Grim Fandango announcement. Didn't really care for anything else.

That TV/movie bit derailed it all.

The most entertaining thing about the conference was Dutch's meltdown.

Um......no? They showed just mostly multiplatform games just like MS. Showed less exclusives than MS as well.

We watched two different conferences then. Little Big Planet 3, Entwined, The Order, Uncharted 4, the ridiculous number of indies (a good number of which are coming to PS4 first), Bloodborne, The Last of Us Remastered, Ratchet and Clank Remake, Grim Fandango remake....

That's just the shit I can remember off the top of my head and most of it was gameplay footage as opposed to CG trailers.

No Last Guardian makes me sad but outside of about half an hour it was easily the best press conference imo.

Why did sony show a Last of Us trailer with spoilers

this game is for those who haven't played it you dumb dumbs

I've only watched some of the game (haven't played) but the only thing I really saw spoiled were the first 10 minutes.

Gobias

Banned
Yeah, post more munn txts guys. Post pics too actually

Here you go you pervs

Chris, I <3 when you… finger my in the doorway, lick my tight asshole and choke me so hard i can't breathe… pull my hair, push my head down, shove your big, long dick in my mouth so deep i tear up and choke… slap my pussy til I come… fuck me in the ass slow and good. it hurts me but you won't stop because you know how bad i want it and how good it feels to force your dick inside my tight ass. slide your raw, perfect dick inside my tight, wet, warm pussy that i've saved just for you… on top of me, dick in my pussy, it's so good i can't take it. you grab my face, I look at me with the fucking look in your eyes and tell me to take it like a BIG GIRL… come so deep inside me… kiss me… slap me OVER and OVER, HARDER and HARDER until i learn to do what you say… <3 Olivia xoxo

Top Bottom