• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cdyhybrid

and now, for some football. here's a chart i found on a different board. Difference between first half and 2nd half of last season QB ratings:

AsjQysX.jpg

stafford doin what he do!

:kas

KaYotiX

Banned
no mans sky, killer instinct season 2, batman, GTA V pc/ps4/xbone, phantom dust, nhl, little big planet 3, halo HD, some other stuff. lots of great games coming this year and next for ps4/xbone. hope nintendo rocks my fucking socks off tomorrow with the following:

1. lots of smash bros
2. new zelda that doesn't suck dick like skyward sword
3. new metroid prime
4. new kid icarus i don't care what system its for
5. new fire emblem i dont care what system its for
6. X
7. fire emblem X smt or whatever its called
8. mario galaxy 3
9. announce a new system that isn't underpowered by 2006 standards even and say that all the games/accessories from wiiU are BC

Have to agree with ya. Not really impressed with LBP or TLOU remastered ( Not going to bother playing it or GTA V since I've beaten them already)

bionic77

I keep my non-grey penis in my pants where it belongs.
Real men aren't afraid to unleash the dragon every once in awhile.

What happened to you ninja? We used to be bros! We used to troll all the Jordaphiles TOGETHER.

Now you worship a dickless cheater and are too shy to share your penis with desperate fat girls who need it. When you turn them down they will have no choice but to deal with Niner fans who will shit on them or Raider fans who will try and turn them into prostitutes.

I will have to lay this at the feet of Bob Kraft. Him corrupting you is worse than when he murdered his wife or planned 9/11.

and now, for some football. here's a chart i found on a different board. Difference between first half and 2nd half of last season QB ratings:

AsjQysX.jpg

stafford doin what he do!
I've never seen an after bye week collapse like Stafford's before. He was initially on pace for a good, not great season before totally imploding. Megatron played hurt but that doesn't explain it IMO. Stafford looked lazy and panicked, you could also tell defenses figured out his play. He throws so fast after the snap that if you recognize the route you can easily pick off the ball by reading his eyes.

Apparently he's struggling to pick up the new offense now, alongside the rest of the team minus Bush. Obviously it's spring and nothing to worry about, however we'll see his leadership or lack thereof if he isn't working with his WRs doing reps and routes during the break between OTAs and minicamp. This is a make or break season, he has no excuse not to be great.

bionic77

I've never seen an after bye week collapse like Stafford's before. He was initially on pace for a good, not great season before totally imploding. Megatron played hurt but that doesn't explain it IMO. Stafford looked lazy and panicked, you could also tell defenses figured out his play. He throws so fast after the snap that if you recognize the route you can easily pick off the ball by reading his eyes.

Apparently he's struggling to pick up the new offense now, alongside the rest of the team minus Bush. Obviously it's spring and nothing to worry about, however we'll see his leadership or lack thereof if he isn't working with his WRs doing reps and routes during the break between OTAs and minicamp. This is a make or break season, he has no excuse not to be great.
No excuse?

Sounds like a challenge for KAS!

Greg

Sony doesn't care about SOCOM anymore - the game that carried the PS2's online presence while Halo was out

gaming is dead

Hey at least we will have lots of fun co-op stuff to play together! You and the rest of NFL-GAF are my only hope, most of my friends have XBO's.

THE LAST GUARDIAN WILL HAVE CO-OP!? I'll be the big bird/dog and you can be the little boy. It's going to be the best experience ever.

The announcement will be at this TGS and it will blow us all away.

Ib4 some Eastern Europe dev makes it for PC. I swear they have a simulator game for everything now, I was in wal mart the other day pissing away time in the pc game aisle and seen one with 20 different simulators on it

They have a goat simulator, we're not far off from Gata simulator.

Greg

SOCOM died the day they killed Zipper. :(
Slant Six was doing a good job with Confrontation, but they were given shit for support

"hey, we need you to make a game that's as good as one of the greatest games of all time with your small team!"

meanwhile Zipper was off being obsessed with map size, player counts, and catering mechanics to audiences so far removed from what made SOCOM popular

Slant Six was doing a good job with Confrontation, but they were given shit for support

"hey, we need you to make a game that's as good as one of the greatest games of all time with your small team!"

meanwhile Zipper was off being obsessed with map size, player counts, and catering mechanics to audiences so far removed from what made SOCOM popular
Yeah, I remember that whole fiasco. I played a decent amount of the SOCOM 4 beta and I remember going on the official forums and seeing all the complaints. Even back then people just wanted SOCOM 2 HD, haha. If they ever make another one I will play it with you! I missed the glory days on the PS2.

scmmnp5w.png

That "listening to the fans", though...oh wait.

Top Bottom