• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

Folgers is the nectar of life for the working class. A thermos of Folgers coffee, a couple sandwiches, and a pack of smokes is all a man needs in a days work.

Edit: And no matter what you say, Folgers is still better than cheap motel/gas station coffee. That shit is horrid.
Smoking is vile.

I will agree Folgers is better than drinking piss out of a bowl but I can't agree to more than that. Gas station coffee can be ok and it has the added benefit of being extra caffeinated. But yeah usually it tastes like ass.

I agree that sandwiches are great. I pretty much live on as much tuna as I feel I can get away with (fucking mercury).

Speaking of working class sometimes I feel they have the best life. It sounds crazy but the lack of something can sometimes be a blessing. If you don't have extra money to blow on nerd shit and nespresso pods you focus more on the shit that really matters in life. Like leaving a flaming bag of shit on that annoying neighbor with a patriots flag or teaching your son how to kill a yak with his bare fucking hands.

It's dolphins day on nfl network!!! Greatness all day long!

Now for reality:

"@evansilva: Last year's #Dolphins O was a lesson on how NOT to play in the NFL. I have a hard time drawing rash conclusions from Miami's '13 box scores."

Smh...

bionic77

Ninja I posted a serious question to you 2 pages back.

Reply before the nerds bring down the internet over whatever Nintendo is doing.

Tom Penny

Based on E3 I'm apparently not a gamer since I have no interest in remakes, cookie cutter shooters and games that revolve around killing zombies.

Talon

ZlHeuGM.png

I didn't realize how hyped the phrase "new Miyamoto Star Fox" was going to make me.

Hopefully the rest of the conference is strong. But ... I mean. It's Miyamoto. With a new input device. There is about a 99% chance something amazing is going to happen here.

BigAT

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro · 3m
#Texans OT David Quessenberry has been diagnosed with lymphoma. He has been placed on non-football illness list.

This sucks for him. Guy broke his leg last season while fighting for a starter spot on the o line. Most had him penciled in this year as the starter at RT

How many Texans starters got cancer before you had a Brady avatar? Think about it.

ShaneB

Based on E3 I'm apparently not a gamer since I have no interest in remakes, cookie cutter shooters and games that revolve around killing zombies.

I think I'm just about ready to pack it all in as well. I guess I have been for a while, but nothing excited me yesterday at all pretty much confirms it.

okay Zelda looked cool as hell (aside from Link looking like a little girl). Give me a proper Metroid and Nintendo may force me to buy a Wii U at some point.

Top Bottom